PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey dilemma!

DartLax 36
01-23-2012, 09:55 PM
So every week starting with the last Cowboys game I've worn my old, kind of crappy blue replica Pierce jersey.. but I just ordered a nice, stitched/sown Manning Superbowl XLII jersey, complete with superbowl & captain's patch.

I'm obviously going to want to wear my new one.. but I'm superstitious as all hell, even though I know it's stupid. WHAT TO DO!

repeatchamps
01-23-2012, 09:57 PM
So every week starting with the last Cowboys game I've worn my old, kind of crappy blue replica Pierce jersey.. but I just ordered a nice, stitched/sown Manning Superbowl XLII jersey, complete with superbowl &amp; captain's patch. I'm obviously going to want to wear my new one.. but I'm superstitious as all hell, even though I know it's stupid. WHAT TO DO!</P>

Stick with the old Pierce jersey for just one more game.</P>

TrueBlue07
01-23-2012, 09:58 PM
i have an awesome Eli XLII stiched jersey that i wore for the philly playoff game in 08...will never wear it for a big game again..

stick with what works

GIANTSFAN148
01-23-2012, 09:58 PM
If you wear the stitched jersey it will be all your fault if they lose. I'm superstitious as he'll as well. Wear the stitched jersey all week and enjoy afterwards if they win, just wear the pierce jersey during the game though

jomo
01-23-2012, 10:05 PM
So every week starting with the last Cowboys game I've worn my old, kind of crappy blue replica Pierce jersey.. but I just ordered a nice, stitched/sown Manning Superbowl XLII jersey, complete with superbowl &amp; captain's patch. I'm obviously going to want to wear my new one.. but I'm superstitious as all hell, even though I know it's stupid. WHAT TO DO!No brainer my friend, stick with what got you to this point and save that sparkling new jersey for a sparkling new season.........next year.

yoeddy
01-23-2012, 10:11 PM
So every week starting with the last Cowboys game I've worn my old, kind of crappy blue replica Pierce jersey.. but I just ordered a nice, stitched/sown Manning Superbowl XLII jersey, complete with superbowl & captain's patch.

I'm obviously going to want to wear my new one.. but I'm superstitious as all hell, even though I know it's stupid. WHAT TO DO!

Wear the new one to the parade...

nhpgiantsfan
01-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Dude, the shirt you are wearing while sitting on your couch watching the game on tv thousands of miles away from where it is taking place will have NO effect on the outcome. You probably spent a couple hundo on that jersey. WEAR it! and enjoy it. The players don't know you, or what you are wearing. They are not going to lose because of you.

DartLax 36
01-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Outstanding advice all around. I'll resist gameday temptation for the good of the big blue nation