PDA

View Full Version : HAHA DISREGARD THAT

Legitt
01-24-2012, 05:26 AM
Just kidding, guys. I'm actually a huge Giants fan. Sorry if things got out of control, sometimes I kind of thrust my weight around, and then I'm hard up for a reason for my behavior. I can't tell you how hot my heart throbbed during our GIANT win on Sunday! I'm getting HOT just thinking about it!

Jon6777
01-24-2012, 05:37 AM
Just kidding, guys. I'm actually a huge Giants fan. Sorry if things got out of control, sometimes I kind of thrust my weight around, and then I'm hard up for a reason for my behavior. I can't tell you how hot my heart throbbed during our GIANT win on Sunday! I'm getting HOT just thinking about it!

real glad you were able to get wet for that one. now make me a f'in sandwich

NYG4ME
01-24-2012, 06:18 AM

You'll be banned soon anyways... Kinda sad. I hope you aren't over the age of 18. Going on a message board to cause trouble is a little childish no?

giantsfan420
01-24-2012, 06:42 AM
i remember when i had my first beer.

and no, no ur not a giants fan. we dont have losers in our fan base.

bLuereverie
01-24-2012, 08:44 AM

You'll be banned soon anyways... Kinda sad. I hope you aren't over the age of 18. Going on a message board* to cause trouble is a little childish no?

It's another joke. Someone made another account to simulate the original troll.

WORLDCHAMPS
01-24-2012, 08:50 AM

You are a dingle berry...and obviously 13 years old.

MattMeyerBud
01-24-2012, 09:49 AM

LMAO HE WAS A COWBOYS FAN!!!

HAHAHAHA

without the cowboys, we couldn't of done this - so thank you

GameTime
01-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Just kidding, guys. I'm actually a huge Giants fan. Sorry if things got out of control, sometimes I kind of thrust my weight around, and then I'm hard up for a reason for my behavior. I can't tell you how hot my heart throbbed during our GIANT win on Sunday! I'm getting HOT just thinking about it!</P>

so you were a **** for the first thread and now you are a **** again for being a ***** as well...</P>

GFYS....</P>

if you are a Giants fan you dont deserve to </P>