PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE!!!!! BE LOUD SUPPORT THIS TEAM IF YOU ARE GOING TO THIS GAME

NYG4lifeNYK
12-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Urge people to get up & cheer & GET LOUD on defense..... cheer the Giants on if they make a good play... we need all the encouragement we can get.

If we get a sack make it sound like the Garden during a playoff game.

LET'S GO PEOPLE THIS IS OUR SEASON!!!!!

egyptian420
12-03-2011, 02:29 PM
I wish I was there man, I'd lose my damn voice yelling like I did at the last Eagles game, unfortunately that was a waste of my voice.

For every1 that's going to this game that's reading this thread, please for the love of God make Rodgers go deaf.

egyptian420
12-03-2011, 02:30 PM
I WANA SEE SOME FALSE STARTS PPL!!

daynemustgo
12-03-2011, 03:27 PM
If you're going to the game, please be sure to Boo and leave early to send ownership the msg.

TuckYou
12-03-2011, 03:30 PM
I feel bad for people going to this game. Giants are going to lay down. I see the ticket prices are like 3 bills. That is insane. Spending 300 per seat to watch this team lay down. Fool me once shame on you, fool me 3 times shame on me.

TuckYou
12-03-2011, 03:31 PM
If you're going to the game, please be sure to Boo and leave early to send ownership the msg.

Ha, they do that anyway!

Mr Excitement
12-03-2011, 04:38 PM
I WANA SEE SOME FALSE STARTS PPL!!

I'm sure Diehle will have a few...

jax5338
12-03-2011, 06:04 PM
when all those damn kids stand up, ma cant see the field! she wants to see gifford playing flanker! boy does she love the giff. her favorite player since tunnel.

rainierjef
12-03-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm sure after the first quarter people will be booing and sitting down. its what NY fans are good for

RoanokeFan
12-03-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm sure after the first quarter people will be booing and sitting down. its what NY fans are good for

What, exactly, will they be booing?

rainierjef
12-03-2011, 08:00 PM

who knows all i know is it takes one idiot to boo, then the rest of the chimps follow.

Rusty192
12-03-2011, 08:02 PM

who knows all i know is it takes one idiot to boo, then the rest of the chimps follow.monkey see, monkey do.

funkybudda
12-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Urge people to get up & cheer & GET LOUD on defense..... cheer the Giants on if they make a good play... we need all the encouragement we can get.

sure, be loud and cheer them, but if they lose again, make sure to BOO them even louder as they are a freaking bunch of waste of oxygen on the field.

GMENAGAIN
12-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Will do!

GMENAGAIN
12-03-2011, 08:41 PM

sure, be loud and cheer them, but if they lose again, make sure to BOO them even louder as they are a freaking* bunch of waste of oxygen on the field.

Boo them if they lose to an undefeated team??? What if they lose by one point? Would they still be a "waste of oxygen" in your esteemed opinion???

Overdrive92
12-04-2011, 01:25 AM

99% chance it's Brandon Jacobs.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-04-2011, 01:37 AM
Will do!

Hope we get a much needed WIN! [Y]

Marvelousmik
12-04-2011, 03:27 AM
I wish I was there man, I'd lose my damn voice yelling like I did at the last Eagles game, unfortunately that was a waste of my voice.

For every1 that's going to this game that's reading this thread, please for the love of God make Rodgers go deaf.

+1

G-Men Surg.
12-04-2011, 04:15 AM

I miss the old days in Giants Stadium when the place just got on fire when the Giants played . I don't thnik it will get any louder than that day when the Giants played the NFC Championship against the Deadskins previously to SB XXV. Man it was crazy hearing the people going wild. I guess it was all those lousy years the fans endured, all that built up frustration went out the window in that glorious night . Sadly I never went to Giants stadium and much less to that championship game but I didn't need to be to feel the energy from the crowd. Goosebumps all over .

Giantz4Life
12-04-2011, 04:17 AM
I'll be there with my 8 person GMEN crew...

I always get the entire section to stand for third downs on D.....

Even if we lose it's always a great tailgating experience before and after the game so there's always that to hang your hat on.

G-Men Surg.
12-04-2011, 04:24 AM
I'll be there with my 8 person GMEN crew...

I always get the entire section to stand for third downs on D.....

Even if we lose it's always a great tailgating experience before and after the game so there's always that to hang your hat on.*

Scream you @&& of tomorrow bro and bring to the stadium you game face on. Enjoy it buddy .