PDA

View Full Version : I said to myself after we beat the PAts we would meet agaim in the Super Bowl

BParcells777
01-24-2012, 10:27 AM
That was the best all round team we faced all year
Much like us their D was under-rated- it came together late and both suffered from the offense scoring so much

that gives the ball back to opponents a lot more and spurs opponents to score more.....their D is solid, and that Wilfolk is a LOAD

Should be a great SB......probably rivaling the last time we both met

I just heard Phil Simms on WFAN say he was hosting a SB party at his house in Franklin Lakes and inviting all his former teamates to attend as he did 4 years ago

would be a fun party to be invited to

GMENAGAIN
01-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Are you sure that you said that to yourself, or did one of the many voices inside you head say it to you?

RonJon
01-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Giants are certainly battle tested coming into this game. They faced the number 1 ranked offense in GB and the number 1 ranked defense in SF in back to back games and won both. Should be ready for anything the Pats can throw at them. Also, Brady is not a mobile QB like Rodgers and Smith so he won't escape the pass rush as easily as Smith or Rodgers could.

Pats beat Denver, arguably the worst team in the tournament. Ravens took them to the end and should have won it or at least forced OT. We'll see what happens

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 10:51 AM
i would have rather faced Balimore.</P>

although Flacco was able to move the ball pretty well against their defense, and he's not 1/5th the QB Eli is.</P>

although the baltimore defense is better than ours.</P>

i'll say this, if Brady has another game like he did against the Ravens, we'll win that game.</P>