PDA

View Full Version : No talent is one thing. But not having heart is where it ends

Marvelousmik
12-03-2011, 02:31 PM
I would rather this team have no talent at all, but have heart. the only players on our defense who puts it all out there is JPP, rolle and j williams. the rest of them are quitters and they dont have the i will not lose mentality.

There is no way the giants are winning this game. I am so sure that the giants are gonna lose that i am willng to make a bet, that if they do some how some way, which i have no idea of, win this game, then i wont post on these forums until the 2012 draft. If we win, lol Feel free to make this one a sticky tommy.

There is no way they are winning this game. I have no idea why there are so many people saying we have a chance. maybe if we had heart, yeah. but i see quitters on this team and perry even pretty much said it himself.

I want to thank personally all the giant fans who are actually attending the game. my respect goes out to you, and it shows the type of passion you have for your team. at least there is a part of this team that has some type of pride. again, my respect goes out to all the fans who attend this game. Just make sure you have back up plans for after the game people.

FBomb
12-03-2011, 02:36 PM
The Captain and the Diva ends are really pissing me off.

egyptian420
12-03-2011, 02:37 PM
So you're a Giants fan, but you'd rather not even come on here to discuss a great win with the fans, however, if we lose, you'll be all over the boards talking about how we're trash.....<font color="#FF0000">Now that's fanhood!</font>

Marvelousmik
12-03-2011, 02:40 PM
So you're a Giants fan, but you'd rather not even come on here to discuss a great win with the fans, however, if we lose, you'll be all over the boards talking about how we're trash.....<font color="#FF0000">Now that's fanhood!</font>

I already said what i had to say so after the loss i wont be saying a word about the game.

Marvelousmik
12-03-2011, 02:41 PM
On a side note im tired of the players and coaches talking, and im tired of hearing about talent on this team. give me a defense like the Bengals browns or jaguars any day of the week. they may not have a lot of play makers but they play with heart. ( at least this year )

VegasGmen
12-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Sweet you made my day talk to you again in April.

Marvelousmik
12-03-2011, 02:49 PM
And on top of everything, at half time there is a special ceremony where we are inducting hall of fame players , Mark bravo, Brad van pelt, Dave jennings, Alex webster, and Carl Banks. Please!!! let this team show some pride at least.

<font color="#000000">
</font><font color="#000000">(done venting</font>)

Mr Excitement
12-03-2011, 04:43 PM
And on top of everything, at half time there is a special ceremony where we are inducting hall of fame players , Mark bravo, Brad van pelt, Dave jennings, Alex webster, and Carl Banks. Please!!! let this team show some pride at least.

<font color="#000000">
</font><font color="#000000">(done venting</font>)

Amen.....

tonyt830
12-03-2011, 05:04 PM
I agree talent is not everything---you need heart, desire, fire and of course team chemistry to succeed. Look at the Eagles, they spent some money to get added talent, but it looks like that talent alone is not going to get them into this postseason.

jax5338
12-03-2011, 05:34 PM
ehhh you need a combination of the two. try being an islanders fan and youll see. you see guys come and go who have plenty of heart, yet are just as bad as the talented players with less heart. ive always said, put me out there i will give you 100% every game, but that does not mean it will be any good. you need good players who want to win, not just a bunch of rudy ruttigers. that will get you nowhere as well. thats why im pissed at the coaches. i feel like this team doesnt love the way they are being coached and it takes away from their performance. just my opinion.

GMENAGAIN
12-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Not a single person was on here saying that the team had no heart after the Pats and 49er games, but now, 2 games later, they suddenly have no heart???

Nonsense

tonyt830
12-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Not a single person was on here saying that the team had no heart after the Pats and 49er games, but now, 2 games later, they suddenly have no heart??? NonsenseI cant speak for other posters on here gmenagain, but from my observations, the Giants did not show enough heart, fire and desire vs the Eagles and Saints. The Giants showed the hunger and fire in the win over the Pats and even in the loss to the 49ers.</P>

</P>

I wont say that all 53 players quit or showed no heart the passed 2 games. But this is a team sport, you win as a team and you lose as a team. </P>

</P>

I guess sometimes its hard for any team to stay up for every opponent. Plenty of teams, and not just the Giants, sometimes will play down to their opponents. The Giants were just not as hungry as the Eagles 2 weeks ago, and they weren't even in the same class as the Saints on Monday night. But on any given Sunday! Maybe the Giants turn it around tomorrow!</P>

Rusty192
12-03-2011, 08:57 PM

I already said what i had to say so after the loss i wont be saying a word about the game.

So you made us getting blown out by the packers as your sig? Trying to make yourself feel better?

That's messed up dude.

miked1958
12-03-2011, 09:07 PM
I would rather this team have no talent at all, but have heart. the only players on our defense who puts it all out there is JPP, rolle and j williams. the rest of them are quitters and they dont have the i will not lose mentality.

There is no way the giants are winning this game. I am so sure that the giants are gonna lose that i am willng to make a bet, that if they do some how some way, which i have no idea of, win this game, then i wont post on these forums until the 2012 draft. If we win, lol Feel free to make this one a sticky tommy.

There is no way they are winning this game. I have no idea why there are so many people saying we have a chance. maybe if we had heart, yeah. but i see quitters on this team and perry even pretty much said it himself.

I want to thank personally all the giant fans who are actually attending the game. my respect goes out to you, and it shows the type of passion you have for your team. at least there is a part of this team that has some type of pride. again, my respect goes out to all the fans who attend this game. Just make sure you have back up plans for after the game people.

You can come back on when we win and eat your crow. That will suffice. U don't have to stay off till April.lol

tonyt830
12-03-2011, 09:18 PM

You can come back on when we win and eat your crow. That will suffice. U don't have to stay off till April.lolThats all you can ask of anyone---take your medicine, eat your crow etc. Hell I was willing to eat my crow when I said before week 1 that the Giants would be an 8-8 team at best. If they were to pull out a 10-6 or better, I would eat my crow, no questions asked.</P>

</P>

But everyone has the right to make their prognostications, even if they are negative to some posters. I keep saying, I'm hoping for the best but I am also a realist. The Packers are the defending champs and areundefeated so far,So if we were to lose, no surprise. I just want them to play full throttle ahead! If they win, evenbetter! Maybe that lights a winning streak that carries on through the rest of the season and into the playoffs. If 7-9 or 8-8 were to happen, I would not be surprised.</P>

</P>

Oh and after reading my post, I did not mean this to be directed towards you mikedor your opinions.</P>

Marvelousmik
12-04-2011, 01:24 AM

So you made us getting blown out by the packers as your sig? Trying to make yourself feel better?

That's messed up dude.

before the patriots game i made a thread about us not winning that game. and we won. Im hoping the same thing happens here, although this time i highly doubt it.

Marvelousmik
12-04-2011, 01:28 AM

You can come back on when we win and eat your crow. That will suffice. U don't have to stay off till April.lol

of course. ill eat crow but ill make a thread about us losing the the cowboys because if we beat the packers it would be the second time in a row ive doubted the team and felt they would lose, and they won. That being said, for good luck ill make a thread about us losing to the boys then keep my word

SweetZombieJesus
12-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Not a single person was on here saying that the team had no heart after the Pats and 49er games, but now, 2 games later, they suddenly have no heart???

Nonsense

So if they have heart, explain how they allow Vince Young to put a game-winning 10 minute 80 yard drive on them.

GMENAGAIN
12-04-2011, 11:54 AM

Nonsense

So if they have heart, explain how they allow Vince Young to put a game-winning 10 minute 80 yard drive on them.

So to you, any time the team doesn't play well, it means they don't have heart???? Didn't you say in another thread that the team played with heart and character during the horrible seasons in the 70's??

Let me ask you this Einstein, if the team has no heart, what good is a new coach going to do? Is the new coach going to give these same players heart like the Wizard of Oz???

You conttinue to make no sense.

You think that TC should have been fired after the 2008 season . . .. lol

BigBlue2010
12-04-2011, 12:08 PM
I feel Perry's "we needed more passion" rant was panicking. Come on, really? "these guys just need to beat double teams, its not schematic." I still have hope for ole Perry, but child please.