PDA

View Full Version : Its about time we got a call in our favor

GIANTSFAN148
01-24-2012, 12:20 PM
I think the NFC champ game was well officiated. However, there was a few calls I didnt agree with, but that happens in every football game regardless the team.

But seriously, its about time we get a call that could go either way in our favor. We have been getting robbed all postseason, like in the packer game. Bradshaw may have fumbled it, but the whistle blown the play dead.

END OF STORY.

Jim H. complaines about every call worse then TC. Not saying he doesnt have the right to, but if Gore was in Bradshaws possition, and it was ruled a fumbled, Jim would be acting the same way he is now.

buddy33
01-24-2012, 12:23 PM
The Giants didn't get a gift call. It's in the rule book and was the easiest call the refs made all day.

GIANTSFAN148
01-24-2012, 12:25 PM
The Giants didn't get a gift call. It's in the rule book and was the easiest call the refs made all day.

I know, but it could have been called the other way. And what im saying is harbaugh keeps saying it was a fumble, but just picture how crazy he would be if "that fumble" was Gore who "lost it" Then he would be saying foward progress.

GIANTSFAN148
01-24-2012, 12:25 PM

I know, but it could have been called the other way. And what im saying is harbaugh keeps saying it was a fumble, but just picture how crazy he would be if "that fumble" was Gore who "lost it" Then he would be saying foward progress.

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 12:26 PM
whether that was bradshaw running or gore, they made the right call.</P>

but there's alot of people on here that will decide whether that was the right call based on who it was against.</P>

which is why i hate complaints about the refs. we're not exactly uninterested observers of a generic game.</P>

we all have a vested interest is seeing things through our blue tinted glasses.</P>

but that aside, it was the right call and i would have thought the EXACT same thing if it was gore that was stripped.</P>

Just like if it was Nicks that had the ball stripped in GB and the replay showed what it did on Jennings, i would think its absolutely a fumble.</P>

ryan12
01-24-2012, 12:26 PM

i agree and im effing tired of hearing about it. game over we won. end of story... i cant said jh