PDA

View Full Version : Heard on Ruocco and Lumberg that Jerry Jones

ErnieReese
01-24-2012, 01:01 PM
said the biggest difference between Cowboys and Giants is Eli Manning. Wow.

Whether you as the owner think that or not, don't voice it. Goes to show you how poorly managed the Cowboys are and have been for years. Mentally weak team with an owner that doesn't know when to shut up and stay out of it. I think that's a bigger difference.

Glad to have the Mara and Tisch.

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 01:06 PM
LOL.</P>

<FONT size=4>the biggest difference between the Giants and Cowboys is Jerry Jones.</FONT></P>

But i guess that wouldn't occur to him.</P>

GameTime
01-24-2012, 01:06 PM
said the biggest difference between Cowboys and Giants is Eli Manning. Wow. Whether you as the owner think that or not, don't voice it. Goes to show you how poorly managed the Cowboys are and have been for years. Mentally weak team with an owner that doesn't know when to shut up and stay out of it. I think that's a bigger difference. Glad to have the Mara and Tisch.</P>

You are right and I tell every Cowboys fan I know that the biggest prob with that team is the owner...</P>

Nothing like JJ on the sidelines stalking as the game is winding down. He is also the GM. Double whammy...</P>

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/7418937/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-consider-giving-gm-title</P>

</P>

GmenFan1980
01-24-2012, 01:08 PM
:/ thought he said the giants were doing so well was because of Eli stepping his game up.

never did i see him mentioning Romo. to be fair Romo and that offense has stepped their game up, sadly their defense never showed up lol

Zaggs
01-24-2012, 01:08 PM
That actually made me feel sorry for Romo. Thats just wrong.

ErnieReese
01-24-2012, 01:12 PM
:/ thought he said the giants were doing so well was because of Eli stepping his game up.

never did i see him mentioning Romo. to be fair Romo and that offense has stepped their game up, sadly their defense never showed up lol

Compliments of Ruocco and Lumberg, not me rewording it. But even mentioning of the opposing QB stepping up, that implies your Qb didn't, right?

GmenFan1980
01-24-2012, 01:16 PM

Compliments of Ruocco and Lumberg, not me rewording it. But even mentioning of the opposing QB stepping up, that implies your Qb didn't, right?

to a degree, but i still would put more blame for their defense then i would Romo. (and their coaching as well)

Gianthunter
01-24-2012, 01:23 PM
“I don’t want to take anything away [from them] but the big difference was Eli came up here and started what seemed like a pretty significant [stretch]," Jones said of Manning's play toward the end of the season. "But the quarterback play with Eli was the huge difference. But I was pretty impressed with how they’ve defense played the last three or four ball games.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4689763/jerry-jones-eli-manning-made-the-difference-for-giants

nygsb42champs
01-24-2012, 02:27 PM
I would be shocked if he said that. Talk about throwing your QB under the bus.

Meanhothead
01-24-2012, 02:37 PM
It's awesome