PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning All Time NFL records

NJ10
01-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Most road wins in the playoffs
Most 4th quarter TD passes in a season
Sixth in yardage in a season

Are they any others out there? He may have a shot at Favre's consecutive game streak.

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Most 4th quarter TD passed in a season

Are they any others out there? He may have a shot at Favre's consecutive game streak.
</P>

i don't think he's got a hope in hell for Farve's consecutive start streak.</P>

that record will probably never be broken.</P>

equivalent to Byron Nelson's 11 straight wins and any other OMFG records you can think of.</P>

miken609
01-24-2012, 01:21 PM

I think he holds the record for most incomplete passes in a game lol.

ikebibby91
01-24-2012, 01:21 PM

</p>

i don't think he's got a hope in hell for Farve's consecutive start streak.</p>

that record will probably never be broken.</p>

equivalent to Byron Nelson's 11 straight wins and any other OMFG records you can think of.</p>

Once Stem Cells and Growing body parts in a lab are perfected, then Favre's record will be broken.

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 01:25 PM

</P>

equivalent to Byron Nelson's 11 straight wins and any other OMFG records you can think of.</P>

Once Stem Cells and Growing body parts in a lab are perfected, then Favre's record will be broken.
</P>

LOL</P>

good call.</P>

bronxvgiant
01-24-2012, 01:28 PM
He killed it on road wins.Thats why were so much better than a Saints team.We can win on the road.

NJ10
01-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Yeah I just did the math, about 11 more years. No way.
Thats a pretty impressive record.

jomo
01-24-2012, 01:35 PM

</P>

</P>

LOL</P>

good call.</P>With the new rules against contact on the quarterbacks, someone could break Favres record.

NJ10
01-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Also tied with Montana with 2 fourth quarter TD passes in the Super Bowl.

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 06:27 PM

Isnt he 5th qb? unless you count Brees with two of his 5k yard seasons

TheAngryTuna
01-24-2012, 07:00 PM
I remember I saw him in an interview several years ago and the interviewer brought up a record for most interceptions in a half or something like that.

Eli's response? "I am proud of all my records." lol, I will never forget him saying that.

bansaw
01-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Manning also became the first quarterback to throw a last-minute,
championship-winning touchdown in the NFL title game (including the
pre-Super Bowl era) when a field goal would not at least tie the game

*wiki

giantsfan420
01-24-2012, 07:20 PM
one of 5 players all time to throw for at least 3000 yards and 20 plus touchdowns in 6 (now 7 i dunno if any other players done it 7 years) straight years.

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Manning also became the first quarterback to throw a last-minute, championship-winning touchdown in the NFL title game (including the pre-Super Bowl era) when a field goal would not at least tie the game

*wiki
the first qb ever? seems odd but its wiki so it must be true

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Manning also became the first quarterback to throw a last-minute, championship-winning touchdown in the NFL title game (including the pre-Super Bowl era) when a field goal would not at least tie the game

*wiki
the first qb ever? seems odd but its wiki so it must be truei think he may have been the 2nd The 1st was Montana I believe.

But he was the only one to score 2 TDS in the 4th quarter. Unless I got those two confused.

giantsfan420
01-24-2012, 07:27 PM

*wiki
the first qb ever? seems odd but its wiki so it must be true

no its accurate. montana threw a game winning td but the 9ers were down by 3 so a fg would have tied it. we HAD to score a td

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 07:34 PM

*wiki
the first qb ever? seems odd but its wiki so it must be true no its accurate. montana threw a game winning td but the 9ers were down by 3 so a fg would have tied it. we HAD to score a tdthis will make for a great trivia question..

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 07:34 PM

*wiki
the first qb ever? seems odd but its wiki so it must be true no its accurate. montana threw a game winning td but the 9ers were down by 3 so a fg would have tied it. we HAD to score a tdthis will make for a great trivia question..

Delicreep
01-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Only QB in SB to throw 2td's in the forth and win
Longest drive (time) in a SB
Most consecutive 3rd down conversions in a SB

And yes, it seems like they keep track of everything possible in the SB

Voldamort
01-24-2012, 07:46 PM
MVP

sc_markt
01-24-2012, 08:47 PM

I don't think you can add this to your list but it's notable. I heard today on a sports radio program that this is probably the 1st Superbowl where both QBs were previous SB MVPs.

SweetZombieJesus
01-24-2012, 09:23 PM

*wiki
the first qb ever? seems odd but its wiki so it must be truei think he may have been the 2nd The 1st was Montana I believe.

But he was the only one to score 2 TDS in the 4th quarter. Unless I got those two confused.

The game in question was the 49ers bowl against cincy(89?) and in that drive the 49ers could have tied with a fg but they got the td. A field goal wouldnt have been enough for Eli down 4 points.

nycisgreat
01-24-2012, 09:45 PM

</p>

i don't think he's got a hope in hell for Farve's consecutive start streak.</p>

that record will probably never be broken.</p>

equivalent to Byron Nelson's 11 straight wins and any other OMFG records you can think of.</p>

You're right. It would be tough streak to break.