PDA

View Full Version : Mathieu

tikiandphil
12-03-2011, 05:33 PM
I don't claim to know a great deal about being an NFL GM but this kid from LSU looks like a good choice when he becomes available.

jax5338
12-03-2011, 05:43 PM
hes a bad ***. that being said isnt he a bit of a baby and a troublemaker? still only 19 and a sophomore so idk if hes even draft eligible anytime soon.

tonyt830
12-03-2011, 05:46 PM
He's a punk *** thug! We don't want any criminal characters on our team. Think of the trouble he would get into, in a metro area like NYC.

jax5338
12-03-2011, 05:50 PM
hes also an idiot. totally got away with a "desean jackson" on that punt return TD. tossed it to the official before getting into the endzone! lucky for them nobody noticed til a few minutes later.

tikiandphil
12-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Okay, never mind.

tonyt830
12-03-2011, 06:01 PM
hes also an idiot. totally got away with a "desean jackson" on that punt return TD. tossed it to the official before getting into the endzone! lucky for them nobody noticed til a few minutes later.
yeah I saw that jax---my wife saw it and mentioned that he got lucky. Yup thats the ****y and immaturity showing now. He is only a sophmore, but he better learn soon. You cant do that in the NFL.

mikeq672
12-03-2011, 06:23 PM
The guy is a stud on defense and is a big time playmaker on special teams.

gmen0820
12-03-2011, 06:59 PM
He's a ****** bag. I like him as a player though.

tonyt830
12-03-2011, 07:57 PM
He's a ****** bag. I like him as a player though.I agree on the ****** bag part. And if he does not change his ways, he will be in jail or dead before he can make any impact in the NFL.</P>

</P>

I don't think he will be a good cover corner in the NFL, so he may just be a 1 trick pony--a special teamer. The NFL top receivers will eat him alive.</P>

jhamburg
12-04-2011, 03:16 AM
He's a ****** bag. I like him as a player though.I agree on the ****** bag part.* And if he does not change his ways, he will be in jail or dead before he can make any impact in the NFL.</P>

*</P>

I don't think he will be a good cover corner in the NFL, so he may just be a 1 trick pony--a special teamer.* The NFL top receivers will eat him alive.</P>

He's an interesting prospect. Yeah I can't see drafting him to be your no.1 cover corner and sticking him on guys like Calvin Johnson or Brandon Marshall, giving away like 8 inches and 60 lbs.

I think his best role would be going on a defense that's already solid and using him as sort of a hybrid nickel CB/S type role, let him freelance a bit, use his instincts and his ball skills to make plays.Perfect role would be taking over Charles Woodson's duties in GB.

juice33s
12-04-2011, 10:35 AM
reminds me of a more explosive Terrell Thomas. The guy makes plays and I'd love to have him on the Giants when ever he comes out (Probably in 2013)

NCGiant23
12-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Real tough question to answer. He is a classic high risk, high reward type player. We could really use his talent, but who knows if his off the field issues would outweigh the talent.