PDA

View Full Version : I just need the Giants to win!!!!

Tony Bruno
01-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Id be willing to give something up in my life in order for us to win this game... Ive never been so nervous about a game before cause deep down inside I know the PATS are going to be ready... When we won the first time I kinda didnt think we would win 100% but this game I feel as if we can...

I just really need the Giants to win... This game means alot to the Giants organization as a whole... It also proves that the last SB win wasnt a fluke!!!

Go Giants!!!

RonJon
01-24-2012, 01:38 PM
What makes you think the Giants won't be ready?

Tony Bruno
01-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Im not saying they wont... I said I feel like they can win... I just really need for them to win thats all... I have friends that are PATS fans and all I hear is how the 1st SB was luck and yada yada yada, and if they ever were to play agian (which would never happen according to them because we wouldnt make it to another SB) how they would kill us... </P>

</P>

Not to mention Eli would def. be considered Elite by everyone (by beating TB and Co. twice), he would escape Peytons shadows, bebest QB the NY Giants have ever had, prevail with all the adversity we faced this year with injuries, BUT most of all..... Silance the critics about the NY Giants...</P>

</P>

A peice of me would rest forever!!!</P>

</P>

GO GIANTS!!!!!!</P>

CTLadyBlue
01-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Giants know full well the Pats are gonna be jacked for this game. I don't care what Brady says about 'ancient history is forgotten' - these guys want blood payment for 2/3/08

Don't think for one moment that ANY Giant thinks this is going to be a cakewalk because they're not going up against a team which isn't a dominant force like it was in '07. The Pats are a stealthy cat. But.....on the flip side .....the Giants are much better than they were in '07.

Only 7 Pats from '07 remain and 14 Giants. The Pats know what it's like to have something taken away from them which was a given, but the Giants know what it's like to be under-foot, under-appreciate and under-estimated. Tuck said it's gonna be a dog fight

Dwinsballgames
01-24-2012, 01:52 PM
What will be, will be.</P>

Look at it this way. We have a really good chance of winning the Superbowl this year. Who around here in their wildest dreams would have predicted that in early November? </P>

Try to relax and enjoy the experience. No matter what happens it's a really good time to be a NY Giants fan.</P>

Just my $0.02</P>

</P>

burier
01-24-2012, 01:55 PM
The Giants will win.

It has already been decided So please...for the love of God relax.

I've been saying the same things during this entire run....when will you finally believe me?

G-Man67
01-24-2012, 01:58 PM
i'd give a spleen, appendix, wisdom tooth ... maybe not a kidney, but only b/c i think we have a great chance

Methaeus
01-24-2012, 02:10 PM
I really like our chances. Nothing is ever a guarantee, but the G-Men are playing great right now and they know how to beat the Pats. They've done it before and they will do it again.

Down-lifer
01-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Id be willing to give something up in my life in order for us to win this game... Ive never been so nervous about a game before cause deep down inside I know the PATS are going to be ready... When we won the first time I kinda didnt think we would win 100% but this game I feel as if we can...

I just really need the Giants to win... This game means alot to the Giants organization as a whole... It also proves that the last SB win wasnt a fluke!!!

Go Giants!!!The Giants will win! Does that help?

BurnerNYG
01-24-2012, 02:14 PM
We ALL need the Giants to win but if they lose, I'm not gonna curl over and die... I'm gonna start screaming "Go Bulls"! Sorry Knick fans... can't go with me on this trip.

RonJon
01-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Giants are certainly battle tested as they have faced 5 straight eliminiation games and have answered the call every time. They beat the team with the best offense in the league and the the team with the best defense in the league in back to back games on the road in less than ideal weather conditions. Plus, they will have Bradshaw and Nicks and Blackburn for this game who they did not have in the first meeeting with NE and still won. Game is in a dome so weather won't be a problem which means Eli and his great passing attack won't be hindered