PDA

View Full Version : Julian Edelman

giants-_-
01-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Why are people saying he will belaying corner for the patriots, is he not a wr?

GmenFan1980
01-24-2012, 02:41 PM

He plays Wr, Db, Punt returner, Rb. hell I bet if they asked him to he could play QB as well. he does everything he can for them

bflo23
01-24-2012, 02:42 PM
He is both. The Patriots secondary is such a joke that they have to use him. 31st ranked in pass defense.

TuckYou
01-24-2012, 02:56 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFJ_YNhH4ht3I-Xmt7cygYvvV5fusFCm-nFEtYrJQkBEBDAF-OLg</P>

Cruz will destroy him if he lines up a slot against him. </P>

BTW, this was his mugshot after being arrested for groping a girl at a nightclub.</P>

Edelman is accused in the police report of groping a woman below the waist. A man who was with the woman said Edelman bumped into the woman on the dance floor.</P>

“He saw the victim’s face change into an expression of shock,’’ police said in the report.</P>

The man then confronted Edelman and eventually all three of them were kicked out of the club. Edelman denied groping the woman but was arrested for indecent assault and battery and later released.</P>

G-Man67
01-24-2012, 02:57 PM
cause he played it last week and apparently has been playing it for a few weeks now ... ala Troy Brown for the Pats back in the day ... Belichick can do whatever he wants ... sometimes i think he gets carried away though

patsrule666
01-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Why are people saying he will belaying corner for the patriots, is he not a wr? Read the story written by Nick Underhill- "Julian Edelman continues to take steps on defense in win over the Eagles" btw- The hit he put on Vince Young was crazy considering that he gives up like 100lbs to him...lol.

VBGiantsFan
01-24-2012, 03:04 PM
cause he played it last week and apparently has been playing it for a few weeks now ... ala Troy Brown for the Pats back in the day ... Belichick can do whatever he wants ... sometimes i think he gets carried away though

They used him on Anquan Boldin for a lot of the game. He was competitive, Boldin didn't wreck him like I thought.

Then again, Flacco is no Manning and Boldin doesn't have Cruz, Nicks, or Manningham's speed.

He is definitely part of an underachieving secondary we need to attack.

bflo23
01-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Read the story written by Nick Underhill- "Julian Edelman continues to take steps on defense in win over the Eagles" btw- The hit he put on Vince Young was crazy considering that he gives up like 100lbs to him...lol.

31st ranked passing defense! Gave up nearly 300 passing yards for the season and the Patriots had a very soft schedule. They didn't even beat any team over .500 in the regular season.

patsrule666
01-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Read the story written by Nick Underhill- "Julian Edelman continues to take steps on defense in win over the Eagles" btw- The hit he put on Vince Young was crazy considering that he gives up like 100lbs to him...lol.

31st ranked passing defense! Gave up nearly 300 passing yards for the season and the Patriots had a very soft schedule. They didn't even beat any team over .500 in the regular season.

OK, and your point is??

bflo23
01-24-2012, 03:17 PM

OK, and your point is??

The entire Patriots secondary is terrible. Have you been watching them? You act like Belicheck did this because he thought Edelman is a "good defensive back". Belicheck is picking from the worse of the worse. And he tackles 232 pound 2011 version Vince Young who doesn't run like he used to but you think that makes Edelman good? Edelman weighs 198 pounds.

nygsb42champs
01-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Yes but they are so thin at DB that he plays there in there extra DB package.

patsrule666
01-24-2012, 03:27 PM

OK, and your point is??

The entire Patriots secondary is terrible. Have you been watching them? You act like Belicheck did this because he thought Edelman is a "good defensive back". Belicheck is picking from the worse of the worse. And he tackles 232 pound 2011 version Vince Young who doesn't run like he used to but you think that makes Edelman good? Edelman weighs 198 pounds.
Wow, you got all that from my post??

G.I. Ants
01-24-2012, 03:34 PM

They used him on Anquan Boldin for a lot of the game. He was competitive, Boldin didn't wreck him like I thought.

Then again, Flacco is no Manning and Boldin doesn't have Cruz, Nicks, or Manningham's speed.

He is definitely part of an underachieving secondary we need to attack.Boldin is a beast. Flacco isn't @ Eli level right now. As far as Elderman goes, he will get picked on in this game.

TennGiant13
01-24-2012, 03:36 PM

He plays Wr, Db, Punt returner, Rb. hell I bet if they asked him to he could play QB as well. he does everything he can for them

Funny.... I'm pretty sure he was a QB in college.

JJC7301
01-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Why are people saying he will belaying corner for the patriots, is he not a wr? He plays Wr, Db, Punt returner, Rb. hell I bet if they asked him to he could play QB as well. he does everything he can for them</P>

From what I heard on the radio the other day, he actually did play QB in college.</P>

bflo23
01-24-2012, 03:37 PM

I got you praising Edelman because he made a tackle against backup Vince Young. Wow! He tackled Vince Young who you thought weighed 298 pounds. Congrats.

He stinks and has no business to be a defensive back. The Patriots secondary stinks!

JJC7301
01-24-2012, 03:39 PM
He is both. The Patriots secondary is such a joke that they have to use him. 31st ranked in pass defense.

</P>

Nah, BB is too smart for that. The secondary may not be good, but Edelman's probably got game. </P>

mr.hiroki
01-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Why are people saying he will belaying corner for the patriots, is he not a wr? He plays Wr, Db, Punt returner, Rb. hell I bet if they asked him to he could play QB as well. he does everything he can for them</P>

i knew i heard them call edelman's name this weekend, while he was on defense. they were talking about him covering certain ravens players. i wasn't sure exactly what the case was, i also didn't know that he played on all 3 squads (O, D, &amp; ST,) now I do.</P>

bflo23
01-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Boldin is a beast. Flacco isn't @ Eli level right now. As far as Elderman goes, he will get picked on in this game.

Edelman has looked bad when I saw him. He looked as bad as the rest of them. This Pat fan wants to brag because he tackled a backup Vince Young though. I am begging that Edelman is trying to cover either Cruz, Nicks and Manningham.

"But he tackled Vince Young"!

bflo23
01-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Nah, BB is too smart for that. The secondary may not be good, but Edelman's probably got game. </p>

Edelman has looked bad and has been torched. He was suppose to have game as a QB. Failed there. Game as WR? Failed there. Game as DB? Failed there. If he had game, he would have replaced the other bum corner backs who were struggling.

Belicheck played him out of desperation. The Giants would love to see Edelman trying to cover them.

mr.hiroki
01-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Boldin is a beast. Flacco isn't @ Eli level right now. As far as Elderman goes, he will get picked on in this game.

Edelman has looked bad when I saw him. He looked as bad as the rest of them. This Pat fan wants to brag because he tackled a backup Vince Young though. I am begging that Edelman is trying to cover either Cruz, Nicks and Manningham.

"But he tackled Vince Young"!
</P>

our wr corps is playing pretty damn good right now, and elis on fire, although he seemed to cool off a little during the 49ers game (especially on 3rd downs.) taking into consideration how terrible the patriots defense is, i'd have to say that if edelman was that good of a DB he'd be a full time member of their secondary, so bring edelman on........and no flacco is not on eli's level. i believe that eli is a top 5 qb in the league, while i personally see flacco as somewhere in the bottom 15........</P>

patsrule666
01-24-2012, 04:00 PM

I got you praising Edelman because he made a tackle against backup Vince Young. Wow! He tackled Vince Young who you thought weighed 298 pounds. Congrats.

He stinks and has no business to be a defensive back. The Patriots secondary stinks!
I posted a story that would have helped explain to the op how he got on the defensive side of the football. The hit he put on Young was quite the tackle. In fact, sadly, it was probably the best play all year from any of our DB's. I would also be willing to bet that he is closer to 100lbs lighter than what you are showing with these numbers. My apologies if i offended you...Have a nice day!!

bflo23
01-24-2012, 04:10 PM

I posted a story that would have helped explain to the op how he got on the defensive side of the football. The hit he put on Young was quite the tackle. In fact, sadly, it was probably the best play all year from any of our DB's. I would also be willing to bet that he is closer to 100lbs lighter than what you are showing with these numbers. My apologies if i offended you...Have a nice day!!

You said that Edelman was like 100 pounds less than Vince Young and I showed you their real weight. You seem to spin things to make it appear that Edelman is better than he is. He is trash! "The hit he put on Vince Young was crazy considering that he gives up like 100lbs to him...lol"..... I am sure the Giants are shaking in their cleats because of "hard hitting Edelman". He is just another reason why the Pats have the 31st ranked passing defense.

Sundown
01-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Wow I had no idea!! Cruz will be dancing all SB if Edelman covers him all game. Gotta handle Wilfork and thus Eli will pick them apart.

GiantWarfare
01-24-2012, 04:35 PM
this dude Edelman does everything for them...

BigBlue2010
01-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Don't they have another guy who spent most of the year on the Raiders practice squad? We should have some good spots.

bflo23
01-24-2012, 04:39 PM
this dude Edelman does everything for them...

You got that right but he just doesn't do anything good. LOL!

burier
01-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Isn't this the guy who "grabbed a woman's vagina" at holloween party last year?

He got off because the place was so crowded the cameras couldn't provide indisputable visual evidence.

greenca190
01-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Guys a player. No denying that.

Gianthunter
01-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Isn't this the guy who "grabbed a woman's vagina" at holloween party last year? He got off because the place was so crowded the cameras couldn't provide indisputable visual evidence.They think he did it? Takes a load off my mind.[:$]

MattMeyerBud
01-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Edelman did cause Boldin to fumble...

but honestly he won't be able to cover our WRs...

Another reason why Balt's OC needs to be canned. Anytime that Edelman was in they should of just been keying him