PDA

View Full Version : How sad are some 49ER Fans

CGBlue
01-24-2012, 03:30 PM
I read an article in which Williams dad (49er punt returner who gave up ball twice) stated that his son has recieved several death threats from 49er fans.

What a sorry bunch of fans (maybe not all of them). The young kid probably already feels bad enough. I, and I'm sure most of you, would never want any harm to come to any of our players no matter how bad they play, regardless of the magnatude of the game.

Freakin sick ...only proves what has been said about some of theirr fan base

jomo
01-24-2012, 07:22 PM
I read an article in which Williams dad (49er punt returner who gave up ball twice) stated that his son has recieved several death threats from 49er fans. What a sorry bunch of fans (maybe not all of them). The young kid probably already feels bad enough. I, and I'm sure most of you, would never want any harm to come to any of our players no matter how bad they play, regardless of the magnatude of the game. Freakin sick ...only proves what has been said about some of theirr fan base........same people (lower life forms) who were booing images of the NY Giants on the Jumbotron during the national anthem.