PDA

View Full Version : Little snippet on KP from PFF

DemandedAce
01-24-2012, 04:28 PM
"If there were any worries about Philips after coming back from that nasty injury theyíre gone now. There arenít many players who make as few mistakes as he does. He didnít give up a touchdown and allowed a QB rating of just 36.1"

I love KP in the back end, a lot of people here were saying he lost a step this year and I kept saying I didn't see it. Here is the proof folks! We gots a winnah!

BigBlue D
01-24-2012, 04:29 PM
I agree, he plays lights out.

Pakman
01-24-2012, 04:30 PM
I never doubted KP all season.

People were doubting him without any evidence at all of what they were talking about. They all sounded like the same people who claimed to be "realist" and gave up on this team in the first half of the season.

smashndash715
01-24-2012, 04:34 PM
"If there were any worries about Philips after coming back from that nasty injury theyíre gone now. There arenít many players who make as few mistakes as he does. He didnít give up a touchdown and allowed a QB rating of just 36.1"

I love KP in the back end, a lot of people here were saying he lost a step this year and I kept saying I didn't see it. Here is the proof folks! We gots a winnah!

he didnt give up a td all year? I loved when we drafted KP..i bought his jersey right away..thought he was gonna be a beast and i think he is finally coming along

DemandedAce
01-24-2012, 04:36 PM
I never doubted KP all season.

People were doubting him without any evidence at all of what they were talking about. They all sounded like the same people who claimed to be "realist" and gave up on this team in the first half of the season.

Agreed man, the kid is full of good plays KP>Landry any day

GiantsFan27
01-24-2012, 04:38 PM
i cant remember the last time KP got beat for a TD except this past game which is incredible. i feel so safe with him as our last line of defense. he's smart, instinctive, and a rangy playmaker.

Kruunch
01-24-2012, 04:41 PM

It takes about a full year to come back from knee surgery (in his case, micro-fracture surgery) so it's not suprising that he was more tentative in the beginning of the year and is now coming on strong at the end.

Good sign of things to come :D

SackingMyths
01-24-2012, 04:51 PM

Love to hear this. I was devastated when he was diagnosed with a potentially career-threatening injury.

I hope Chad Jones proves them all wrong, too, and makes it back!