PDA

View Full Version : You have to check out the complete INSANITY going on in 49er land

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 05:51 PM
this is just a sample of the crazy train running out of control:</P>

</P>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">"How is moving the ball relevant to being the better team? The 49ers have won many games against elite teams with far fewer yards, but much more points. The 49ers were up 14-10 before Kyle decided to lose the game. Their special teams created one turnover that should have never been. The muffed punt doesn't count when the returner doesn't even care to win the game."</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"></DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">"In my heart of hearts i still feel the niners won this game, from the no fumble call, to the two LUCKY fumbles we gift wrapped for them."</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">"Not at all. Ask anybody who knows photography, depth-of-field, photographic stunt work, or even imposing vertices in a 2D environment would know that replay was far from perfect. While it could very well be that the ball slightly grazed him, there was no conclusive photographic proof from the angles they had. Someone emotionally invested may think otherwise, but any dispassionate professional observer would agree with my assessment. If they had known that or had a video expert on hand, it would have been ruled inconclusive. However, they had amateur observers, so it was what it was. Maybe when they perfect 3D photography..."</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Literally, some of these fans are going bat **** crazy........</DIV>

NFLisRigged
01-24-2012, 05:53 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry.

an easy missed field goal? and then a gift to the Giants.

NFL is rigged.

mcillo
01-24-2012, 05:57 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry.

NFL is rigged. This is your second post with this guy, you lost, let it go.

G-Man67
01-24-2012, 05:59 PM
haha, ah when they bring optics, partical physics and spectroscopy into the argument, well then you almost have to feel sorry for them

almost ;)

ALL IN!!!!!

GmenFan1980
01-24-2012, 06:02 PM
How dare you call them crazy, you don't know them. totally classless!!! /Red

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 06:02 PM
haha, ah when they bring optics, partical physics and spectroscopy into the argument, well then you almost have to feel sorry for them

almost ;)

ALL IN!!!!!

LOL

My fav is "the muffed punt doesn't count when the returner doesn't even care to win the game".

i need that on a t-shirt.</P>

NYSPORTS
01-24-2012, 06:03 PM
In 2002/03 that was good coverage by the 49ers secondary. I think the 300lbs+ Seubert was knocked down by the 5 mph wind.

CDN_G-FAN
How dare you call them crazy, you don't know them. totally classless!!! /Red</P>

LOL</P>

of all the fanbases i've encountered (and this is saying alot) i don't mind if this one thinks i'm classless.</P>

that will actually help me sleep at night.</P>

NYBlue10
49ers have feasted on other teams mistakes and turnovers all season long, I guess that doesn't count then right?

As for the 3-D photography argument non-sense, I can easily debunk their claim right now without expert observation. The football CHANGED ITS TRAJECTORY IN MID-AIR AFTER HITTING THE KNEE, that's a scientific air-tight proof that he touched the ball, end of story.

Sundown
01-24-2012, 06:04 PM
The comment w the photo angles is freaking hilarious!!! I guess an alternate plane on the 4th dimension was the cause of the ball moving off axis mid air.

JJC7301
01-24-2012, 06:05 PM
I was surfing their boards before and yeah, they're unhinged. Not just disappointed, but unhinged.

bansaw
01-24-2012, 06:05 PM
so you're saying their fanbase is just like ours?

G-Man67
01-24-2012, 06:06 PM

almost ;)

ALL IN!!!!!

LOL

My fav is "the muffed punt doesn't count when the returner doesn't even care to win the game".

i need that on a t-shirt.</P>

good point, i missed psychology !

JJC7301
01-24-2012, 06:06 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry. an easy missed field goal? and then a gift to the Giants. NFL is rigged.</P>

Don't you have some homework to do instead of bothering us on our boards, you angry little 10 year old?</P>

GmenFan1980
01-24-2012, 06:07 PM
How dare you call them crazy, you don't know them. totally classless!!! /Red</P>

LOL</P>

of all the fanbases i've encountered (and this is saying alot) i don't mind if this one thinks i'm classless.</P>

that will actually help me sleep at night.</P>

I don't know how to do the red font :P.

After all the **** the niner fans said I too could give a rats *** if they respected us in the slightest.

JJC7301
01-24-2012, 06:08 PM
49ers have feasted on other teams mistakes and turnovers all season long, I guess that doesn't count then right? As for the 3-D photography argument non-sense, I can easily debunk their claim right now without expert observation. The football CHANGED ITS TRAJECTORY IN MID-AIR AFTER HITTING THE KNEE, that's a scientific air-tight proof that he touched the ball, end of story.</P>

Satellite imagery. It's not fair unless there is satellite imagery.</P>

egyptian420
01-24-2012, 06:08 PM
"Not at all. Ask anybody who knows photography, depth-of-field, photographic stunt work, or even imposing vertices in a 2D environment would know that replay was far from perfect. While it could very well be that the ball slightly grazed him, there was no conclusive photographic proof from the angles they had. Someone emotionally invested may think otherwise, but any dispassionate professional observer would agree with my assessment. If they had known that or had a video expert on hand, it would have been ruled inconclusive. However, they had amateur observers, so it was what it was. Maybe when they perfect 3D photography..."

lmfao ahahahaha..."ask anybody who knows photography" this guy says lmfao.....what a f####ing clown!!! More like ask any human that lives on planet earth who've over the age of 4 that can clearly tell you that ball touched him.

giantsfan420
01-24-2012, 06:17 PM
remember that 9er troll here with the name like "datfilm49er" or something like that? he has the same name on the 9er boards. he made a post how crazy we were for not even being able to admit we got lucky that the 9ers gave us the game and how we told him whatever helps u sleep at night. i was surprised when other 9er fans were like "what did u expect? u told a VERY GOOD team that was the better team on sunday they didnt beat us and that they were lucky."

apparently not all 9er fans are crazy. just the ones who troll over here.

Delicreep
01-24-2012, 06:24 PM

*</P>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">"How is moving the ball relevant to being the better team? The 49ers have won many games against elite teams with far fewer yards, but much more points. The 49ers were up 14-10 before Kyle decided to lose the game. Their special teams created one turnover that should have never been. The muffed punt doesn't count when the returner doesn't even care to win the game."</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">*</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">"In my heart of hearts i still feel the niners won this game, from the no fumble call, to the two LUCKY fumbles we gift wrapped for them."</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">"Not at all. Ask anybody who knows photography, depth-of-field, photographic stunt work, or even imposing vertices in a 2D environment would know that replay was far from perfect. While it could very well be that the ball slightly grazed him, there was no conclusive photographic proof from the angles they had. Someone emotionally invested may think otherwise, but any dispassionate professional observer would agree with my assessment. If they had known that or had a video expert on hand, it would have been ruled inconclusive. However, they had amateur observers, so it was what it was. Maybe when they perfect 3D photography..."</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Literally, some of these fans are going bat **** crazy........</DIV>

Not sure of the exact rule, but it goes something like this: you get the rest of the day to whine publically about any aspect of the game you want, and you can whine to your hearts content.
Next day, you can only whine amongst other people who are whining; 48 hours later, man up and move on

MattMeyerBud
01-24-2012, 06:30 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry.

NFL is rigged.

you've said too much

the "HIGHER POWERS" want me to silence you, so you've been banned - FOR LIFE

egyptian420
01-24-2012, 06:33 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry.

NFL is rigged.

you've said too much

AAAAAAAAAAmen

MattMeyerBud
01-24-2012, 06:37 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry.

NFL is rigged.

you've said too much

AAAAAAAAAAmen

and u know this guy def kno... i mean thinks I work for the NFL since i'm a MOD on an NFL message board...

Sir, if you are reading this, you'll be having some visitors shortly. Dante Stallworth will be driving circles around your house

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 06:38 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry. an easy missed field goal? and then a gift to the Giants. NFL is rigged.

you've said too much

nazi

Down-lifer
01-24-2012, 06:40 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry.

NFL is rigged.Yea, no one has ever missed a 32 yard field goal in the history of the NFL....

MattMeyerBud
01-24-2012, 06:41 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry. an easy missed field goal? and then a gift to the Giants. NFL is rigged.

you've said too much

nazi

and NFLisRIGGED if u want boring unrigged football, check out the Canadian league

Spizi
01-24-2012, 06:44 PM

*</P>

OMG all that scientific non sense haha. Here's some physics... the ball completely changed direction as soon is it came near his knee. Unless there was some unexplained gravitational phenomenon that occurred there, it definitely hit his knee. talk about blind homerism lol

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 06:44 PM

*</P>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Literally, some of these fans are going bat **** crazy........</DIV>Let it go bro. Its not worth the waste of time and energy.

rainierjef
01-24-2012, 06:47 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry. an easy missed field goal? and then a gift to the Giants. NFL is rigged.Yea, no one has ever missed a 32 yard field goal in the history of the NFL....</P>

i dont know what you guys are talking about but if you look at the replays closely you will see 5 men dressed in all black and shades on the 9ers sideline waiving clutched fists at Kyle willams while the ball was in the air thats why he stopped running for the ball and then let it touch his leg... no 3d imaging needed i saw that on a CRT television [:|]</P>

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 06:47 PM

you've said too much

nazi

and NFLisRIGGED if u want boring unrigged football, check out the Canadian league
lol..i was really expecting a maple syrup joke but this was good

MattMeyerBud
01-24-2012, 06:49 PM

you've said too much

nazi

and NFLisRIGGED - if u want to turn on bandwagon take a shirtless pic of ur self rubbing maple syrup on your nipples

.... better?

bansaw
01-24-2012, 06:49 PM

you've said too much

nazi

there's only 8 teams so they all make the playoffs....can't rig that

5 of the teams are called Roughriders as well

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 06:53 PM

you've said too much

nazi

there's only 8 teams so they all make the playoffs....can't rig that

5 of the teams are called Roughriders as well
to be fair. they're all spelled differently

bansaw
01-24-2012, 06:54 PM
best thread of the week deleted

let me guess, Diehard logged on

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 06:55 PM

you've said too much

nazi

and NFLisRIGGED - if u want to turn on bandwagon take a shirtless pic of ur self rubbing maple syrup on your nipples

.... better?
there's the Mod M i luv lol

GmenFan1980
01-24-2012, 06:57 PM
best thread of the week deleted

let me guess, Diehard logged on

Doesn't change the fact the NFL is Rigged :P lololol.

I really need to google how to do red font lol

Fastphilly
01-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Being a 49er fan this game could have gone either way . Any blind person could see that. Still even if we didn't fumble the ball in OT who's to say we would have scored anyhow..The WR's are garbage and couldn't get any separation, the play calling in OT was attrocious...Gore was getting some nice gains on the ground when his name was called..For Harbaugh/OC to continue calling pass plays when Vernon Davis was doubled and no receivers were getting open was beyond me..Run Gore a couple times and if he gets some positive gains then go play action, that might have gotten a window open for a nice play downfield..I have to hand it to your coaching staff G-Men, having your receivers go to the ground prior to contact was the difference in the game..Coughlin knew that with the conditions it was very possible for a fumble on a big hit (which the Niners capitalized on this season).

SweetZombieJesus
01-24-2012, 07:09 PM
49ers have feasted on other teams mistakes and turnovers all season long, I guess that doesn't count then right?

As for the 3-D photography argument non-sense, I can easily debunk their claim right now without expert observation. The football CHANGED ITS TRAJECTORY IN MID-AIR AFTER HITTING THE KNEE, that's a scientific air-tight proof that he touched the ball, end of story.

This. Don't they teach physics at Stanford anymore?

FBomb
01-24-2012, 07:11 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry. an easy missed field goal? and then a gift to the Giants. NFL is rigged.</P>

</P>

This is what's known as "loser talk". Sorry, Whinerfans, no matter how much you complain and generally make fools of yourself, the Giants won.</P>

You can spin it however you want, but the botton line isthe Giantstook advatange ofthe 9nersmistakes more often than the 9ners took advantage of Giants mistakes. </P>

While I agree the "fumble" could have gone either way, there is no guarantee you would have won the game. After 2 blown coverage touchdowns, your offense was nonexsistent.....as was ours.'</P>

So, thank you for the "gift"...enjoy the offseason. Maybe next year.</P>

</P>

pino
01-24-2012, 07:13 PM
The NFL is rigged sorry.

NFL is rigged.

you've said too much

Nice.

mr.hiroki
01-24-2012, 07:15 PM

</P>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"><FONT size=5>"In my heart of hearts i still feel the niners won this game, from the no fumble call, to the two LUCKY fumbles we gift wrapped for them."</FONT></DIV>

</P>

this one is too rich. with this mentality i guess we won that championship game years back when they failed to call the pass interference when our lineman (elligible receiver at the time,) got roughed up down in front of the goal line, lol.</P>

derekunion28
01-24-2012, 07:16 PM
funny thtread

OX1
01-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I got nothing to add here, but GREAT pic Gmen............

I take it back. All the number one rushing defense had to do was stop Bradshaw on 3 straight runs for 18 yards and our FG probably doesn't happen. They knew we were going to run the ball, so what happened???

jomo
01-24-2012, 07:21 PM

</P>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Literally, some of these fans are going bat **** crazy........</DIV>....just to clarify their comments CDN, when they are on the receiving end of a fumble, they consider it a "takeaway" but when they lose one they were just unlucky. Did I get it right?

Fastphilly
01-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Don't you guys got better things to do like talk about your matchup with Brady then to go into some 49er forums and hear how thay are making excuses for the loss? Who cares what us Niner fans have to say about it. The fact is we lost and there is no moral victories in a loss....The only thing I can take into this game is we have a elite defence, hope we get some receivers, and pray that Alex Smith's performance wasn't a flash in the pan.

bansaw
01-24-2012, 07:25 PM
haha Eagles fans are even butthurt over it

egyptian420
01-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Don't you guys got better things to do like talk about your matchup with Brady then to go into some 49er forums and hear how thay are making excuses for the loss? Who cares what us Niner fans have to say about it. The fact is we lost and there is no moral victories in a loss....The only thing I can take into this game is we have a elite defence, hope we get some receivers, and pray that Alex Smith's performance wasn't a flash in the pan.
it's because lately 90% of posts have come from bitter a## 49er, cowboys, and eagle fans/trolls and its getting really annoying

when loser trolls from other fan bases are coming on here just to stir some s###, that's annoying

Fastphilly
01-24-2012, 07:30 PM

I can understand the confusion with my username, but I HATE the Eagles...I'm a 49er fan,my name is Phil and I'm a former DJ which is how I got that name...That has been my nickname for many years...

Fastphilly
01-24-2012, 07:30 PM
it's because lately 90% of posts have come from bitter a## 49er, cowboys, and eagle fans/trolls and its getting really annoying

when loser trolls from other fan bases are coming on here just to stir some s###, that's annoying

Understandable.

bansaw
01-24-2012, 07:34 PM

I can understand the confusion with my username, but I HATE the Eagles...I'm a 49er fan,my name is Phil and I'm a former DJ which is how I got that name...That has been my nickname for many years...a San Fran fan from Philly

there's a good ******* joke in that I'd wager

JMGGIANTS
01-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Don't you guys got better things to do like talk about your matchup with Brady then to go into some 49er forums and hear how thay are making excuses for the loss? Who cares what us Niner fans have to say about it. The fact is we lost and there is no moral victories in a loss....The only thing I can take into this game is we have a elite defence, hope we get some receivers, and pray that Alex Smith's performance wasn't a flash in the pan.</P>

To be honest I was thinking the same thing about you. Don't you have anything better to do than hang out on the Giants MB?</P>

calzonesays
01-24-2012, 07:47 PM
49ers fans are such hypocrites. They lead the league in turnover margin and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, but when another team forces their beloved team into turnovers, the turnovers are seen as "flukes". So if our turnovers are flukes, what about your +4 turnovers vs. the Saints?

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 07:50 PM
49ers fans are such hypocrites.* They lead the league in turnover margin and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, but when another team forces their beloved team into turnovers, the turnovers are seen as "flukes".* So if our turnovers are flukes, what about your +4 turnovers vs. the Saints?
Have said that since yesterday I think, and even opened some eyes from ppl who tried to use those 2 muffed punts as an excuse.

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 07:51 PM

*</P>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Literally, some of these fans are going bat **** crazy........</DIV>Let it go bro. Its not worth the waste of time and energy.

dude,

its totally worth the time and effort.

it's like watching britney spears melt down, or michael jackson ask other adults why they don't climb trees or own petting zoos.

it's awesome.

DJloves
01-24-2012, 07:52 PM

*</P>

So when THEY almost caused a fumble it was skill - but when WE cause an ACTUAL fumble in OT it's luck? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Just because the 49ers were up 14-10, doesn't mean we couldn't have come back without the fumble. But even so - the entire 49ers organization was waiting for us to mess up and to capitalize on turnovers - when we do it, it's completely discredited.

BigBlue187
01-24-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm a broadcasting major and know plenty about depth of field and that ball hit him lol. And the ball clearly changes trajectory so alls you need it common sense to know he got hit.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 07:57 PM
How dare you call them crazy, you don't know them. totally classless!!! /RedIs that you vcruz????? J/K

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 07:58 PM

*</P>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Literally, some of these fans are going bat **** crazy........</DIV>....just to clarify their comments CDN, when they are on the receiving end of a fumble, they consider it a "takeaway" but when they lose one they were just unlucky. Did I get it right?

jomo, i think you're getting the hang of it.

49er takeaway = talent.

49er giveaway = voodoo curse

JMGGIANTS
01-24-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm a broadcasting major and know plenty about depth of field and that ball hit him lol. And the ball clearly changes trajectory so alls you need it common sense to know he got hit.
</P>

Yes sir, to be honest I had trouble seeing the ball hit his knee. The only way I could tell it DEFINITELY hit his knee was by the change in trajectory and it was unequivocal. I would think that Hochuli made his decision off of that. Any one who does not admit that it was unmitigated evidence is not being truthful or is not very bright.</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-24-2012, 08:10 PM
49ers fans are such hypocrites. They lead the league in turnover margin and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, but when another team forces their beloved team into turnovers, the turnovers are seen as "flukes". So if our turnovers are flukes, what about your +4 turnovers vs. the Saints?
Have said that since yesterday I think, and even opened some eyes from ppl who tried to use those 2 muffed punts as an excuse.</P>

Frisco had no issue with being awarded the 2002 championship game after the game ended with an eligible lineman getting run over as he was about to catch the ball. Their fans never offered areplay of that down as I recall.</P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Don't you guys got better things to do like talk about your matchup with Brady then to go into some 49er forums and hear how thay are making excuses for the loss?

We have a few days to enjoy the win and then get ready for New England.

With the two week layoff before the Super Bowl, we'll probably be hashing over the 49er game until Thursday or Friday.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 08:17 PM

</P>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Literally, some of these fans are going bat **** crazy........</DIV> OMG all that scientific non sense haha. Here's some physics... the ball completely changed direction as soon is it came near his knee. Unless there was <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>some unexplained gravitational phenomenon </FONT>that occurred there, it definitely hit his knee. talk about blind homerism lolYeah its called reverse polarity!!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 08:22 PM

Annoying but...........Entertaining!!!!! Thank you trolls, our 2 weeks off will atleast be interesting thanks to you coming in here to help us get through our misery of leaving a trail of your fans tears in our wake!

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Don't you guys got better things to do like talk about your matchup with Brady then to go into some 49er forums and hear how thay are making excuses for the loss? Who cares what us Niner fans have to say about it. The fact is we lost and there is no moral victories in a loss....The only thing I can take into this game is we have a elite defence, hope we get some receivers, and pray that Alex Smith's performance wasn't a flash in the pan.</P>

To be honest I was thinking the same thing about you. Don't you have anything better to do than hang out on the Giants MB?</P>no he doesnt, his team is done,done and done, stick a fork in'em

OrangeGiant
01-24-2012, 08:26 PM
From the comments of most of the niners fans that were on these boards, and the fact that there are some of them who are actually making death threats to one of their own team's players, nothing they say or dosurprises me. As Giants fans we've endured some absolutely agonizing losses, including the 2002 playoff game. They lost a tough game to be sure, but their players lost the game for them, not the refs. In a gamebetween two teams that were that even, mistakes ususally decide it. They made two major mistakes. Get over it people, you lost the game. </P>

I think they might be suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome. </P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 08:40 PM
From the comments of most of the niners fans that were on these boards, and the fact that there are some of them who are actually making death threats to one of their own team's players, nothing they say or dosurprises me. As Giants fans we've endured some absolutely agonizing losses, including the 2002 playoff game. They lost a tough game to be sure, but their players lost the game for them, not the refs. In a gamebetween two teams that were that even, mistakes ususally decide it. They made two major mistakes. Get over it people, you lost the game. </P>

I think they might be suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome. </P>What does Orange stand for? Syracuse Orangemen?

GameTime
01-24-2012, 08:48 PM
guys....screw the Niners fans....</P>

they're teamis nothing but road kill in the rear view mirror of the Giants and the 2011 season...</P>

</P>

</P>

mattpl908
01-24-2012, 08:58 PM
cruuuzzin for a bruisinnn!

OrangeGiant
01-24-2012, 09:07 PM

What does Orange stand for? Syracuse Orangemen?</P>

Yes, I live in Cuse. no Bernie Fine jokes please. : )</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 09:22 PM

Yes, I live in Cuse. no Bernie Fine jokes please. : )</P>NO way! i would never joke about the cuse. I am a diehard fan from oneida! Military has kept me away for the last 19 years but have watched the last 2 games thanks to ESPN!! Good on ya man!

OrangeGiant
01-24-2012, 09:26 PM

NO way! i would never joke about the cuse. I am a diehard fan from oneida! Military has kept me away for the last 19 years but have watched the last 2 games thanks to ESPN!! Good on ya man!</P>

Thats cool. Were you born in Oneida? I'm from Rome originally.</P>

FBomb
01-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Geddes/Fairmount area here.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 09:32 PM

NO way! i would never joke about the cuse. I am a diehard fan from oneida! Military has kept me away for the last 19 years but have watched the last 2 games thanks to ESPN!! Good on ya man!</P>

Thats cool. Were you born in Oneida? I'm from Rome originally.</P>Yes born and raised for 20 years, graduated Oneida Senior High in 90, used to hang out in Rome at JJ's, DJ'sand The Silver Dollar Clubs, also one more but forgot the name

OrangeGiant
01-24-2012, 09:36 PM

Yes born and raised for 20 years, graduated Oneida Senior High in 90, used to hang out in Rome at JJ's, DJ'sand The Silver Dollar Clubs, also one more but forgot the name</P>

Ha, maybe Scarlets? Lol, I'm sure we ran into each other somewhere then! F bomb, did UTG ever play in that area back then? </P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 09:41 PM

Yes born and raised for 20 years, graduated Oneida Senior High in 90, used to hang out in Rome at JJ's, DJ'sand The Silver Dollar Clubs, also one more but forgot the name</P>

Ha, maybe Scarlets? Lol, I'm sure we ran into each other somewhere then! F bomb, did UTG ever play in that area back then? </P>Possible, started going to the clubs there in 87 as they would serve underage no questions asked!!! Thats just weird, when were you hanging out there?

FBomb
01-24-2012, 09:44 PM

Ha, maybe Scarlets? Lol, I'm sure we ran into each other somewhere then! F bomb, did UTG ever play in that area back then? </P>

</P>

We did a few things at the Casino and some shows in Utica...but none of those. I played in Rome MANY years ago in a different band. </P>

OrangeGiant
01-24-2012, 09:50 PM

Possible, started going to the clubs there in 87 as they would serve underage no questions asked!!! Thats just weird, when were you hanging out there?</P>

Exact same time. I graduated in 85, moved to Cuse in 89. Are you stationed in the US?</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 09:54 PM

Possible, started going to the clubs there in 87 as they would serve underage no questions asked!!! Thats just weird, when were you hanging out there?</P>

Exact same time. I graduated in 85, moved to Cuse in 89. Are you stationed in the US?</P>I am now, i am in the armpit of the US....Mississippi....UGH!

OrangeGiant
01-24-2012, 09:54 PM

</P>

We did a few things at the Casino and some shows in Utica...but none of those. I played in Rome MANY years ago in a different band. </P>

</P>

What band? Did you play at Coleman's in Romemaybe?</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 09:56 PM

</P>

We did a few things at the Casino and some shows in Utica...but none of those. I played in Rome MANY years ago in a different band. </P>Turning Stone??? been there a total of 1 time spent 20 on BlackJack and left! Not a Gambler for casinos really

FBomb
01-24-2012, 09:56 PM

</P>

</P>

What band? Did you play at Coleman's in Romemaybe?</P>

</P>

It was think it was Paris, but it was so long ago. I don't remember the bar.</P>

FBomb
01-24-2012, 09:57 PM

</P>

Turning Stone??? been there a total of 1 time spent 20 on BlackJack and left! Not a Gambler for casinos really</P>

Yeah...me either. Spent some time there for gigs but never gambled.....not my thing.</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 09:58 PM

</P>

</P>

What band? Did you play at Coleman's in Romemaybe?</P>Ahh yes Colemans was previously JJ's now the memories are flowing!

lovetohatetheeagles
01-24-2012, 10:01 PM
This reminds me of 07 when there were New England fans who started a petition to have the results of the Super Bowl overturned.

paul007
01-24-2012, 10:04 PM
Hmmm lets see?
1- And there really is a Santa Claus.
2- OJ was really innocent
3- Elves really live in trees

My god such sore losers. The fact remains that AB 's forward progress was stopped. He was moving backwards when the ball was stripped. Therefore the play becomes dead !!!

Even Carton on the FAN needs to undersatnd this fact!

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Hmmm lets see? 1- And there really is a Santa Claus. 2- OJ was really innocent 3- Elves really live in trees My god such sore losers. The fact remains that AB 's forward progress was stopped. He was moving backwards when the ball was stripped. Therefore the play becomes dead !!! Even Carton on the FAN needs to undersatnd this fact!WTF are you babbling about????

Drez
01-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Hmmm lets see? 1- And there really is a Santa Claus. 2- OJ was really innocent 3- Elves really live in trees My god such sore losers. The fact remains that AB 's forward progress was stopped. He was moving backwards when the ball was stripped. Therefore the play becomes dead !!! Even Carton on the FAN needs to undersatnd this fact!WTF are you babbling about????</P>

I think you spent so much time on your sidebar with Orange and Fbomb that your forgot that this thread started off about the whiney excuses Whiner fans were spewing about their loss to us.</P>