PDA

View Full Version : Did Kyle Williams bet on the Giants to win?

Bettinggame
01-24-2012, 06:59 PM
he looked like he wanted the Giants to win.

he might have betted for the Giants.

RoanokeFan
01-24-2012, 07:03 PM
And he might have just screwed up

THE_New_York_Giants
01-24-2012, 07:04 PM

I guess the Saints kick returner was betting on the 49ers as well.

allentown PA
01-24-2012, 07:06 PM

great post..anyway..did you know u could order pizza hut online? how neat

egyptian420
01-24-2012, 07:10 PM
new accounts started in the west coast for the next 10 days should all be closed down

Axels15
01-24-2012, 07:12 PM
You literally just got banned! Get a life dude. I bet you're one of the freaks who ga e him death threats

Fastphilly
01-24-2012, 07:17 PM
You literally just got banned! Get a life dude. I bet you're one of the freaks who ga e him death threats

Kyle Williams will forever be the goat in this game. besides his two turnovers. He almost lostt a fumble on a reverse early in the game and that bonehead diving catch to field a punt could have been a total disaster...The runner up goats are the 49er receivers. The coaching staff were idiots to thing we could have gone on to the Super Bowl and win it with a cast of pratice squad talent...Crabtree is at best a #2 receiver and thats a stretch.

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 07:22 PM

he might have betted for the Giants.tottaly rigged

Bettinggame
01-24-2012, 07:41 PM

i ask this because, when you let a ball bounce, you have to get away from the ball,
BUT!
he let the ball bounce and he got infront of the ball, why did he do that?, everyone knows that you get away from the ball after you let it bounce. but he didnt and positioned himself infront of the ball, he also didnt look like he was bending down to catch the ball.

Bettinggame
01-24-2012, 07:44 PM
And then he fumbles the ball on what looked like a small poke lol.

A little poke and he fumbles it.

egyptian420
01-24-2012, 07:45 PM

i ask this because, when you let a ball bounce, you have to get away from the ball,
BUT!
he let the ball bounce and he got infront of the ball, why did he do that?, everyone knows that you get away from the ball after you let it bounce. but he didnt and positioned himself infront of the ball, he also didnt look like he was bending down to catch the ball.
I'm telling you bro, it's rigged, Vegas hired some goons to hurt Ginn and then when they found out who was replacing him they bribed him and told him to lose the game

BigBlueFanNJ
01-24-2012, 08:08 PM
JC who is the NFL rigging theses games to win for.. every team has complained that the other team got all the breaks.. the ravens kicker fixed the game. Ed Hoculi fixed our game...The stupid 49er guy is bribed

During the Green bay game it was rigged against us... the saints game was rigged so we would win..

STFU!!! already

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 08:12 PM

he might have betted for the Giants.the Giants were 2.5 point underdogs no one betting on them was making serious money..

TheEnigma
01-24-2012, 08:41 PM

great post..anyway..did you know u could order pizza hut online? how neatBETTER INGREDIENTS...BETTER PIZZA...PAPA JOHNS

vcruz2013
01-24-2012, 08:48 PM

BUT!
I'm telling you bro, it's rigged, Vegas hired some goons to hurt Ginn and then when they found out who was replacing him they bribed him and told him to lose the game

Vegas = Aliens

SweetZombieJesus
01-24-2012, 08:49 PM
He was stupid for being so close to the ball on the first play, and he was stripped by Jacquain Williams on the second.

Pretty simple.

bleedinblue27
01-24-2012, 08:51 PM

i know how cool is that!!
we ar gonna order when the GIANTS PLAY IN THE SUPER BOWL~~!!!!

THE_New_York_Giants
01-24-2012, 08:54 PM

i know how cool is that!!
we ar gonna order when the GIANTS PLAY IN THE SUPER BOWL~~!!!!
Sorry, but living in NYC, I can order real pizza.

Voldamort
01-24-2012, 09:01 PM
I hope so