PDA

View Full Version : PRAISE on the Eagles message board!

tittletoshofner
01-24-2012, 06:35 PM
http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/635691-what-is-the-difference-between-tom-coughlin-and-andy-reid/
The question was "What is the difference between Tom Coughlin and Andy Reid?"

Some examples:
"He has Eli Manning who is an elite QB while we have a running back wannabe DUMB*** QB who has yet to figure out how to slide.
He has a real team with great offensive weapons (WR's with size) and players who come up big when it matters
He coaches and has a real GM unlike the Eagles
His owner knows what he is doing
Can we continue,...we also have MESEAN!
Coughlin also has BRAINS something that REID lacks badly. Only a dumb, stupid idiot would hire Juan Castillo as the DC. Name one other NFL coach who would be that arrogant. Just one! "

"Also, the Giants do not get lucky. They are just flat out ballin'. There was nothing about their 4 game winning streak that resembles "lucky".
They had to beat the Jets so we don't win the division, and they crushed them.
They had to beat the Cowpokes, and they destroyed them.
They annihilated the hapless Falcons.
They 'discount double-checked' Aaron Rodgers.

They are playing extremely sound and physical football on both sides, and I tip my hat off to them.
They might have luck in that 07 SB, but Eli had a chance to win the game and he did. I don't believe that is pure luck.

Also, the Redskins beat the Giants twice. They don't mean ANYTHING.
Packers also lost to the Dolphins last year. Saints lost to the Cowboys 2 years ago.
Regular season have no implications on playoff results."

miked1958
01-24-2012, 07:23 PM
http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/635691-what-is-the-difference-between-tom-coughlin-and-andy-reid/

Some examples:
"He has Eli Manning who is an elite QB while we have a running back wannabe DUMB*** QB who has yet to figure out how to slide.
He has a real team with great offensive weapons (WR's with size) and players who come up big when it matters
Coughlin also has BRAINS something that REID lacks badly. Only a dumb, stupid idiot would hire Juan Castillo as the DC. Name one other NFL coach who would be that arrogant. Just one! "

"Also, the Giants do not get lucky. They are just flat out ballin'. There was nothing about their 4 game winning streak that resembles "lucky".

They are playing extremely sound and physical football on both sides, and I tip my hat off to them.
They might have luck in that 07 SB, but Eli had a chance to win the game and he did. I don't believe that is pure luck.

Packers also lost to the Dolphins last year. Saints lost to the Cowboys 2 years ago.
Wow. Very surprising!!!

berya
01-24-2012, 07:43 PM

Some examples:

Wow. I'm shocked. Good thing it will pass in about 1 minute.

JMGGIANTS
01-24-2012, 07:56 PM
I read that entire thread a couple of days ago. It was very complimentary to the Giants. Some of the responses are outright hilarious as well, i.e. difference between TC and AR....about 100 lbs.

Martyr
01-24-2012, 08:02 PM
I like their mb, rant &amp; rave they have a good time</P>

CDN_G-FAN
01-24-2012, 08:07 PM
I read that entire thread a couple of days ago.* It was very complimentary to the Giants.* Some of the responses are outright hilarious as well, i.e. difference between TC and AR....about 100 lbs.
read that whole thread as well.

lots of coughlin love in there.

ComeWithMe
01-24-2012, 08:08 PM
Wow. Some Eagles fans have class, at least! That's more than I thought.

JMGGIANTS
01-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Eagle fans have more class than 69er fans.

Sundown
01-24-2012, 08:11 PM
I like their mb, rant & rave they have a good time</P>

QFT!

OrangeGiant
01-24-2012, 08:13 PM
I think that last post is really from a Giants fan. Seriously it's surprising to see on their boards especially with all the "lucky" and "gift wrapped" comments everywhere, though that is mostly from niner fans.</P>

The ironic thing about niners fans saying they gift wrapped the win for the Giants, is what do you think all the people in New Orleans are saying? Including Drew Brees.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-24-2012, 08:33 PM
This guy's mouth should be washed with soap, he just cussed in Eagle language

NYG216
01-24-2012, 08:38 PM
I live in Philly... this isn't an isolated incident. That is all they are talking about on the radio. There is a lot of GIANTS envy in Philly.

Voldamort
01-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Gotta love those beagle fans

sc_markt
01-24-2012, 08:44 PM

Yeah, what the heck is going on? At my gym, I know an Eagle's fan and he wished me good luck prior to the 69r game. I was shocked.

If they keep this decent behavior up, I'll have to find a different team to hate...

jjj45
01-24-2012, 09:37 PM

Yeah, what the heck is going on? At my gym, I know an Eagle's fan and he wished me good luck prior to the 69r game. I was shocked.

If they keep this decent behavior up, I'll have to find a different team to hate...No offense brother, but you don't live on the east coast - let alone a few hours from Philly.

jjj45
01-24-2012, 09:42 PM
I love the guys who say Vick is better than Eli, cuz Vick was "more injured" this year.

And most of them think its luck that got us this far. Unreal.

It's all because "Rodgers had a bad day" yeah.....because our defense made him that way dopes.

My favorite was: that <u>all</u> our success is attributed to Cruz and JPP........none of it Eli.

sc_markt
01-24-2012, 10:01 PM

If they keep this decent behavior up, I'll have to find a different team to hate...No offense brother, but you don't live on the east coast - let alone a few hours from Philly.

I'm a transplanted CT born NYGiants fan. :-)

Bread
01-24-2012, 10:04 PM
I love the guys who say Vick is better than Eli, cuz Vick was "more injured" this year.

It's all because "Rodgers had a bad day" yeah.....because our defense made him that way dopes.

My favorite was: that <u>all</u> our success is attributed to Cruz and JPP........none of it Eli.
Just enjoy the praise, damn. Always finding a negative in everything.

jjj45
01-24-2012, 10:05 PM

I'm a transplanted CT born NYGiants fan. :-)I stand corrected on the east coast part. But I'm not to far from Philly and Eagles fans man..........smdh

JJC7301
01-24-2012, 10:06 PM
I was reading the same praise on the Eagles boards today, as well as the Cowboys and 'skins. Seeing the same team from your own division have a chance to win it's 2nd SB in 4 years really helps you look in the mirror. They are all REALLY hammering their FO and coaches, and deservedly so.

49er fans have already displaced Eagles fans as my least favorite. Eagles fans may have envy (like the Jets) as our # 1 rivalry, but they can be at least somewhat objective when reality is staring them in the face, unlike most of the SF fans.

jjj45
01-24-2012, 10:11 PM

Just enjoy the praise, damn. Always finding a negative in everything.yeah because praise from a bunch of Eagles fans is all that matters to me in life. http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-43.gif

Bread
01-25-2012, 03:23 PM

Just enjoy the praise, damn. Always finding a negative in everything.yeah because praise from a bunch of Eagles fans is all that matters to me in life. http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-43.gif

I dont judge lol

tittletoshofner
02-06-2012, 07:47 AM
And the praise continues. For example http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/636970-yo-giant-fans/

Denaliman316
02-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Yeah some funny stuff on wingheads and igglephans too.

Deadskins boards are pissed too. I haven't seen the Cowboys or Jets boards yet.

titwio
02-06-2012, 08:58 AM

Some examples:

Wow. Very surprising!!!

He must be an Eagles fan who recently moved to Philly....hasn't been baptized yet, so to speak ;)

nygsb42champs
02-06-2012, 08:59 AM
That is amazing that we received credit for the Eagles boards.

Hail
02-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Deadskins boards are pissed to.

Damn right.