PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to send any gifts to Kyle Williams?

Bettinggame
01-24-2012, 06:52 PM
admit it you guys got lucky,

you couldnt move the ball in the 2nd half, and the only times you were only able to score in the 2nd half were the KW gifts.

jomo
01-24-2012, 06:55 PM
admit it you guys got lucky, you couldnt move the ball in the 2nd half, and the only times you were only able to score in the 2nd half were the KW gifts.................and you moved the ball in the second half? How was your third down conversion rate? Serenity now. You've got a big game this week-end loaded with your players. Enjoy it. </P>

PS I love your defense.</P>

BigBlueFanNJ
01-24-2012, 06:59 PM
I may send him a bullet proof vest to protect him from neurotic fans such as yourself!!!

Bettinggame
01-24-2012, 07:01 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/42a9642e-fb66-1368.jpg

miked1958
01-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Good teams bide they time in a game that messy filled with punts. They just waited in the reeds for the prey to make that crucial mistake and then they pounced!!!

SweetZombieJesus
01-24-2012, 07:39 PM

you couldnt move the ball in the 2nd half, and the only times you were only able to score in the 2nd half were the KW gifts.

And you guys were 1-13 on 3rd downs (the one conversion being a prevent defense gift at the end of regulation) and had ONE completion to a wide receiver.

It would have been a "lucky" "gift" if Kyle Williams fumbled the ball untouched. However, he was touched as Jacquain Williams poked the ball out. Therefore it was neither lucky nor a gift. What it was was a forced fumble.

http://cdn.hollywoodgrind.com/images/2012/01/kyle-williams-fumbles-twice-in-one-game-hollywoodgrind.jpg

You guys had numerous big returns in the kicking game and got great field position -- but couldn't do anything with it.

Did you notice Aaron Ross (on kick returns) and Victor Cruz giving themselves up and curling up on the ground before contact? Did you stop to think why they did that? BALL SECURITY. Don't give the 49ers defense a chance to force a turnover. Maybe if Kyle Williams did that Jacquain Williams wouldn't have had the opportunity to knock the ball out setting up the game winning field goal. Chew on that until training camp.

TheEnigma
01-24-2012, 07:39 PM
I've considered sending Kyle Williams and his family one way tickets to Brazil to get away from the rabid 49ers fans.

bleedinblue27
01-24-2012, 07:49 PM
you clowns need a QB and not a loser game manager!! you could have won if you didnt have a tool for a qb!!

THE_New_York_Giants
01-24-2012, 07:51 PM

you couldnt move the ball in the 2nd half, and the only times you were only able to score in the 2nd half were the KW gifts.]
Please, go make sweet love to a cactus

mattpl908
01-24-2012, 07:53 PM

nah we didnt get lucky... the 49ers were just cruuzzzin for a bruisinnnn

Voldamort
01-24-2012, 07:59 PM
The Yankees are going to send,a couple of players to his daddy because the white sox's sux!!! Yes, i do love him and thanks for all your help,Ginn would have done the same thing !!!! This is a team of Destiny!!!!!

bandwgn86
01-24-2012, 08:00 PM
.no but Alex Smith should at least send a thank you card.. without KW's fumble in o/tAlex would've hadto keep pretending he's a qb

GmenFan1980
01-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Bummer

FlipNYG77
01-24-2012, 09:27 PM
.no but Alex Smith should at least send a thank you card.. without KW's fumble in o/tAlex would've hadto keep pretending he's a qb

your right without the fumble and the whiners still lost.....A Smith would have been the scapegoat of that game

THE_New_York_Giants
01-24-2012, 09:29 PM

bummer...

jhamburg
01-25-2012, 12:51 AM

Sad part is you guys will probably be thinking about that game for the next 10 years and we already forgot about it.

bills34
01-25-2012, 08:56 AM
now im a billls fan but id happily accept my team getting as lucky as
yours. point to stats like 1-13 on 3rd down and completions to
receivers, but bottom line is those stats were good enough to beat your
team. the giants offense could only muster 10 points in the second
half..... all because of a backup returner. no he did not fumble cause
of coaching haha at this point in your career you dont need to be told
to hold on to a ball or get away from it. so in other words minus kyle
williams the giants offense was shut down for 0 points in the second
half. oh yea and sorry but bradshaw was stripped. giants were very lucky
and i hope it stays with you in the superbowl cause as a bills fan i
cant see the pats win another.

TuckYou
01-25-2012, 10:50 AM
now im a billls fan but id happily accept my team getting as lucky as yours. point to stats like 1-13 on 3rd down and completions to receivers, but bottom line is those stats were good enough to beat your team. the giants offense could only muster 10 points in the second half..... all because of a backup returner. no he did not fumble cause of coaching haha at this point in your career you dont need to be told to hold on to a ball or get away from it. so in other words minus kyle williams the giants offense was shut down for 0 points in the second half. oh yea and sorry but bradshaw was stripped. giants were very lucky and i hope it stays with you in the superbowl cause as a bills fan i cant see the pats win another.</P>

Bills fans still exist? You live in Canada eyh?</P>

Giantsfan62
01-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Poor guy is still bitter about Buf. losing that SB to the GIANTS-LOL

MikeIsaGiant
01-25-2012, 11:06 AM
1) You guys said the weather conditions would help you.. GUESS NOT.

2) J. Williams got to K. Williams and knocked the ball out. You see players trying to do this all the time, and the success rate is probably so low.
How is that luck? All about skill baby.

3)Find another place to vent. Thanks.

MikeIsaGiant
01-25-2012, 11:07 AM

I can guarantee if this happened to Jackson or Spiller, you'd call it differently.
Enough said.

egyptian420
01-25-2012, 11:16 AM

SUPERBOOOOOOOOWL!!!!! Have fun watching us in 2 weeks in the big game bro!

THE_New_York_Giants
01-25-2012, 11:26 AM
bummer :/

TroyArcher
01-25-2012, 01:08 PM
admit it you guys got lucky, you couldnt move the ball in the 2nd half, and the only times you were only able to score in the 2nd half were the KW gifts.</P>

</P>

The Giants have had their fair share of gut wrenching losses thoughout the years in the playoffs. It happens. The difference is the Giants and their fans showed some class in defeat. Same can't be said for the 49ers and their fans. I guess that's whats happen when you are so irrelevant for so long. </P>

TroyArcher
01-25-2012, 01:11 PM
now im a billls fan but id happily accept my team getting as lucky as yours. point to stats like 1-13 on 3rd down and completions to receivers, but bottom line is those stats were good enough to beat your team. the giants offense could only muster 10 points in the second half..... all because of a backup returner. no he did not fumble cause of coaching haha at this point in your career you dont need to be told to hold on to a ball or get away from it. so in other words minus kyle williams the giants offense was shut down for 0 points in the second half. oh yea and sorry but bradshaw was stripped. giants were very lucky and i hope it stays with you in the superbowl cause as a bills fan i cant see the pats win another.</P>

</P>

Rather be lucky than be the Bills.</P>

bandwgn86
01-25-2012, 03:56 PM

Bills fans still exist? You live in Canada <FONT size=4>eyh</FONT>?</P>reported !

RoanokeFan
01-25-2012, 04:00 PM
I was going to send him a game ball, but he'd only drop it [:S]

EliTE
01-25-2012, 05:06 PM
no but i would glady send gifts to the giants defense which didn't allow a 3rd down conversion the entire game.

BillTheGreek
01-25-2012, 05:28 PM

Sad part is you guys will probably be thinking about that game for the next 10 years and we already forgot about it.
GOD Bless Kyle Williams,
I know how you feel, I haven't
enjoyed a Super-Bowl since our last SB Win and History will Repeat it self .
It's called : The Agony of Defeat
Add these to your Photo Album !
http://theagonyofdefeat.tumblr.com/

JMFP2
01-26-2012, 12:25 AM
Who gives a **** about how the Giants won?</P>

</P>

buffyblue
01-26-2012, 12:32 AM
admit it you guys got lucky, you couldnt move the ball in the 2nd half, and the only times you were only able to score in the 2nd half were the KW gifts.</P>

*</P>

The Giants have had their fair share of gut wrenching losses thoughout the years in the playoffs.* It happens.* The difference is the Giants and their fans showed some class in defeat.* Same can't be said for the 49ers and their fans.* I guess that's whats happen when you are so irrelevant for so long.* </P>

Troy I didnít know you were a NY Giants fan. I thought you were a lying creep.

Folks stop feeding the 49er trolls. They are going to cry and cry and nothing is going to stop that. They are the lowest fans in NFL.

I bELIeve.