PDA

View Full Version : MODS

THE_New_York_Giants
01-24-2012, 07:31 PM
can we please not allow anymore California people to join and possibly ban accounts from Cali created in the last 10 days? They are sore losers and making the forum less fun.
Thanks,
All Long Time Giants Fans

miked1958
01-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Yep. I will have to agree with him.

Plus they didn't even allow us to join their forums the week before

THE_New_York_Giants
01-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Yep. I will have to agree with him.

Plus they didn't even allow us to join their forums the week before
i would even go as far as banning anyone from creating an account until after the super bowl

Mod_C
01-24-2012, 07:34 PM
We can't just arbitrarily exclude a class of people, regardless of their lack of class. We watch for unacceptable behavior, language, etc. and handle them on a case by case basis.

bLuereverie
01-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Just dance around them. Is it that hard?

I would hate for the mods to turn into the fooball Gestapo like forums of other teams.

Blue daddy
01-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Call me evil but I love hearing babies cry.

JMGGIANTS
01-24-2012, 07:36 PM
I agree with you OP. I mean it is not fair to our fans to have to see subjects like "Giants are Garbage". They can easily trace IP address to location. Meanwhile the 69er board was locked all week and still is to prevent this type of abuse.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-24-2012, 07:36 PM
We can't just arbitrarily exclude a class of people, regardless of their lack of class.* We watch for unacceptable behavior, language, etc. and handle them on a case by case basis.

Can you at least not allow new accounts to be created for awhile?

THE_New_York_Giants
01-24-2012, 07:38 PM

I would hate for the mods to turn into the fooball Gestapo like forums of other teams.
I mean it's just annoying. The active feed is basically all threads "the giants are y luck/garbage/whatever" I want to see actual threads that pertain to football. Not conspiracy theories from idiots.

TheEnigma
Call me evil but I love hearing babies cry.I'm with this guy. I shall feast on their tears.

GmenFan1980
Who care what they say? All I have to say back is 1 word "Bummer".

aside from that let them ***** for a little bit, it won't change anything anyway :/

bleedinblue27
there tears taste like candy!!! thats priceless!!

bLuereverie
01-24-2012, 07:40 PM

I mean it's just annoying. The active feed is basically all threads "the giants are y luck/garbage/whatever" I want to see actual threads that pertain to football. Not conspiracy theories from idiots.

There's maybe 3 threads of that amongst 20+ on the front page alone. Simply don't click them. Demanding your team to be validated is just as bad as fans whining after their team didn't. The mods do a great job here.

Mod_C
01-24-2012, 07:43 PM
We're doing our best to ban and delete the truly inappropriate posts.threads. One SURE way to silence them is to simply ignore them which also drives them crazy. MB mental toughness [;)]

mattpl908
01-24-2012, 07:46 PM
i dont mind it...the giants are playing in the superbowl and the 49ers are just whiners and babies ! let them whine at home with their sore *** loser coach

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 07:51 PM
We're doing our best to ban and delete the truly inappropriate posts.threads. One SURE way to silence them is to simply ignore them which also drives them crazy. MB mental toughness [;)]
Im not a troll but i sure started a doozie of a thread today and everyone had lots of fun since its a very slow tuesday with 12 days to go. NE fan on NE board.......thank you, thank you very much(say it in tone of Elvis voice)

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 08:05 PM
hey mods where is my thread???????????????????????

FBomb
01-24-2012, 08:06 PM
OR...you could just NOT read their posts? Why would you want to limit someone's ability to make an *** out of himself?</P>

Besides, sometime it's good for a laugh to go "slumming" into one of their angry threads.....so, so angry......</P>

</P>

Mod_C
01-24-2012, 08:20 PM
hey mods where is my thread???????????????????????

It had run its course and it was posted in TAGF and had nothing to do with Giants' football.

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Call me evil but I love hearing babies cry.</P>

+1. </P>

SackingMyths
01-25-2012, 11:39 AM
I agree with the Mods here to the extent that we shouldn't stoop to their level and flat-out now allow oppposing fans to visit. We're tougher than that...and them, apparently.

But some of these threads should clearly be moved to "Smack Talk," and I don't think that that's being unfair to anyone.

Keep up the good work, Mods!