</P>

click on the piture of ross towards the bottom of the link </P>

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/</P>

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
05-21-2007, 12:22 PM
Great find, good post man!

GIANTSTIME06
05-21-2007, 02:20 PM
cLASSY FAMILY, THIS KID COMES FROM GOOD PEOPLE. WISH HIM WELL, THANKS FOR THE POST.

BigBlueReview
05-21-2007, 02:29 PM
I think he's older then his step dad....a lot of hoodlums in that crowd....hopefully he leaves his possy in Texas.

ibleedblueandred
05-21-2007, 02:36 PM
your a moron

ImaGiant86
05-21-2007, 02:44 PM
I think he's older then his step dad....a lot of hoodlums in that crowd....hopefully he leaves his possy in Texas.

Hoodlums? Are you serious man, people like you are so narrow minded and shelterd. You see someone wearing baggy clothes and a doorag and they are automatically hoodlums. You sound very prejudice and ignorant.

ibleedblueandred
05-21-2007, 02:45 PM
so im guessing he signed a 4-5 year contract with us, since he said "its my new home for 4-5 years" lets hope he does good and sticks around.

i hope that didnt mean when hes 30 hes done lol

gibril28wilson
05-21-2007, 03:05 PM
how come it doesnt work for me?

dra0502
05-21-2007, 03:06 PM
i like him, but he looks like the biggest hoodlum.

ImaGiant86
05-21-2007, 03:13 PM

Please enlighten me on how you came up with this assumption. I mean really, please entertain me on this one. Before you answer, let me take a stab at it (wait, saying stab might make me seem like a hoodlum), is it because he has a long shiny chain or a big shiny braclet? OH OH I know, it's because his hat is not on his head properly!! Thats it, the hat!! [H]

(sarcasm off)

Blue_Buddha
05-21-2007, 03:17 PM
</P>

</P>

So is that a good thing or a bad thing? Also define hoodlum andmaybe show some more examples of what hoodlums "look " like?........basically what I am getting at is </P>

</P>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=6>What's your point?</FONT></P>

JerseyGiant21
05-21-2007, 03:23 PM
click on the piture of ross towards the bottom of the link </p>

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/</p>

Awww! Very nice! [&lt;:o)]

BlitZ56
05-21-2007, 03:52 PM
how come it doesnt work for me?
</P>

Doesn't work for me either.</P>

BigBlueReview
05-21-2007, 04:11 PM

Hoodlums? Are you serious man, people like you are so narrow minded and shelterd. You see someone wearing baggy clothes and a doorag and they are automatically hoodlums. You sound very prejudice and ignorant.

people with class dress with class, its very simple. It has nothing to do with being prejudice or narrow minded. the facts are what they are....you dress how you act.

ibleedblueandred
05-21-2007, 04:15 PM
your a complete moron. look at his neighborhood. do they look like they dress up to be classy. shut the hell up, not everybody has it as fortunate as you may have it. if that was a white guy it would be ok. your just a racist peice of ****.

by the way, im white. you need to stop believing the images the media set as "class" you dont have to dress nice to be classy. you should change your name to BigBlue******Bag

BigBlueReview
05-21-2007, 04:17 PM
your a complete moron. look at his neighborhood. do they look like they dress up to be classy. shut the hell up, not everybody has it as fortunate as you may have it. if that was a white guy it would be ok. your just a racist peice of ****.

by the way, im white. you need to stop believing the images the media set as "class" you dont have to dress nice to be classy. you should change your name to BigBlue******Bag
"boo hoo hoo, they are making fun of the way I dress...boo hoo hoo"</P>

it is what it is and has nothing to do with race.</P>

P.S. I do not know too many corporate CEOs that dress in baggy clothing. But we can leave that for another discussion.</P>

texas_giants_fan25
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM

P.S. I do not know too many corporate CEOs that dress in baggy clothing. But we can leave that for another discussion.</P>

</P>

</P>

and it is sad that alot of those corporate CEOs do alot worse stuff that Mr. Ross </P>

has ever done is his life. soyou feel that just because he has baggy clothes and a </P>

chain on, and doesnt live in the hamptons, yet, he is a bad guy. one more </P>

question how old are you </P>

</P>

BigBlueReview
05-21-2007, 04:38 PM

</P>

and it is sad that alot of those corporate CEOs do alot worse stuff that Mr. Ross has ever done is his life. so i feel that just because he has baggy clothes and a chain on, and doesnt live in the hamptons, yet, he is a bad gut. one more question how old are you </P>

</P>

who is talking about Ross? I'm talking about the other hoodlums in the video....and as bad as some of those things might be that "some" CEOs do....those bad CEO guys you talk about....they create jobs, pay salaries, provide benefits and a slew of other things for hundreds if not thousands of employees.</P>

</P>

And again...age or race has nothing to do with it.</P>

gibril28wilson
05-21-2007, 04:38 PM

ha, look at the hypocrit. you go and call them hoodlums and than someone basically agrees with you and you yell at them.

i disagree with both of you and think you're both racist pieces of ish, but you shouldnt yell at someone after you said almost the same thing.

and i used to dress gangsta and ish and im white, does that classify me as a hoodlum? and i had (still have but when i dressed gangsta) a 93 GPA and was a very polite and respectful person. the way you dress does not affect the person you are

gibril28wilson
05-21-2007, 04:40 PM

"boo hoo hoo, they are making fun of the way I dress...boo hoo hoo"</p>

it is what it is and has nothing to do with race.</p>

P.S. I do not know too many corporate CEOs that dress in baggy clothing. But we can leave that for another discussion.</p>
dude, you are a complete dousche bag.

as i pointed out before, the way you dress does not affect who you are. and you want me to name some corporate CEo's that dress gangsta? Jay-z, Eminem, Jermaine Dupri, Dameon Dash, etc. so shut the flock up you racist peice of ish

texas_giants_fan25
05-21-2007, 04:42 PM

ha, look at the hypocrit. you go and call them hoodlums and than someone basically agrees with you and you yell at them.

i disagree with both of you and think you're both racist pieces of ish, but you shouldnt yell at someone after you said almost the same thing.

and i used to dress gangsta and ish and im white, does that classify me as a hoodlum? and i had (still have but when i dressed gangsta) a 93 GPA and was a very polite and respectful person. the way you dress does not affect the person you are
</P>

</P>

if you look it back over i had to edit it because i put I and not you, i liove this pick </P>

and could care less how folks dress, and iam white also. </P>

ImaGiant86
05-21-2007, 04:42 PM
I honestly had to laugh at "you dress how you act". That has to go in contention for the dumbest **** I have ever heard lol...Plain in simple you sound like a racist who syereotypes people by the way they dress. Yes, you are narrow minded for thinking that way and you showed it with that comment.

texas_giants_fan25
05-21-2007, 04:44 PM

</P>

and it is sad that alot of those corporate CEOs do alot worse stuff that Mr. Ross has ever done is his life. so i feel that just because he has baggy clothes and a chain on, and doesnt live in the hamptons, yet, he is a bad gut. one more question how old are you </P>

</P>

who is talking about Ross? I'm talking about the other hoodlums in the video....and as bad as some of those things might be that "some" CEOs do....those bad CEO guys you talk about....they create jobs, pay salaries, provide benefits and a slew of other things for hundreds if not thousands of employees.</P>

</P>

And again...age or race has nothing to do with it.</P>

</P>

so basicly you will not answer the age question because you know your in the </P>

older generation, and because of that it is not your fault you think like this. my </P>

dadis the same way, iam 25 and couldnt care what people wear, its not the 40's </P>

and more son..</P>

gibril28wilson
05-21-2007, 04:47 PM

"boo hoo hoo, they are making fun of the way I dress...boo hoo hoo"</p>

it is what it is and has nothing to do with race.</p>

P.S. I do not know too many corporate CEOs that dress in baggy clothing. But we can leave that for another discussion.</p>

</p>

and it is sad that alot of those corporate CEOs do alot worse stuff that Mr. Ross has ever done is his life. so i feel that just because he has baggy clothes and a chain on, and doesnt live in the hamptons, yet, he is a bad gut. one more question how old are you </p>

</p>

who is talking about Ross? I'm talking about the other hoodlums in the video....and as bad as some of those things might be that "some" CEOs do....those bad CEO guys you talk about....they create jobs, pay salaries, provide benefits and a slew of other things for hundreds if not thousands of employees.</p>

</p>

And again...age or race has nothing to do with it.</p>
who says people you classify as hoodlums arent doing things for thousands of people? for all you know one could be raising money for sick and dying children.

ImaGiant86
05-21-2007, 04:56 PM
http://www.ladainiantomlinson.com/images/gallery/LT_LionHart_Spread.jpg

"OMG!! LT has baggy clothes and big shiny rims on his cars, he's a hoodlum!!"

If we all thought like you two thats how it would be, I mean didn't they just give LT the Walter Payton man of the year award? They wouldn't give that to a thug now would they? Nah I don't think so...file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Andy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpgfile:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Andy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg

texas_giants_fan25
05-21-2007, 05:10 PM
http://www.ladainiantomlinson.com/images/gallery/LT_LionHart_Spread.jpg

"OMG!! LT has baggy clothes and big shiny rims on his cars, he's a hoodlum!!"

If we all thought like you two thats how it would be, I mean didn't they just give LT the Walter Payton man of the year award? They wouldn't give that to a thug now would they? Nah I don't think so...file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Andy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpgfile:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Andy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg</P>

</P>

oh no its a hoodlum with baggy clothes on and a big watch, i bet he sells drugs </P>

and has a gun under them clothes.......</P>

ibleedblueandred
05-21-2007, 05:30 PM

how did i agree with him you moron, when i said "look at his neighborhood, do they look like they dress up to be classy". i meant that you dont need to be rich to be classy, i wasnt downing his neighborhood.

dra0502
05-21-2007, 06:52 PM
actually, i am wondering why brady quinn catches crap from the media for his hair being messy and him chewing gum when at least he had the decency to dress up and put on a suit when he knows he is going to be seen by millions of people and his future fans. The reason I say he looks like a hoodlum is because he does. If you know you are going to be in the media why would you not dress the part. I'm not saying its right but more times than not people are judged by their appearance. anyone that disagrees with this is probly wearing a tall white tee and a chain themselves so i dont care to hear it. this is not my opinion, but fact.

p.s. i dont care that ross is a young, black male. i know he isnt a gangbanging thug. he could have dressed up and made a different impression on thousands of other people as well as myself.

jaybodapro
05-21-2007, 07:03 PM
clearly you are a jack*****.Nothing else needs to be said about you and your ignorant *****</P>

</P>

</P>

jaybodapro
05-21-2007, 07:07 PM
These links may work better. That first link brings you to the home page but then its hard to find. Contrary to what some ignorant *******s say on this board, I think we got a real class act who comes from a classfamily. He seems like a real humble cat that doesnt have any ego issues and I think the Giants fans are gonna love him. After watching this, Im getting his jersey. . . </P>

</P>

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/asx/2007/05/050207_fb_ross.asx</P>

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/asx/2007/05/050207_fb_ross2.asx</P>

</P>

</P>

gibril28wilson
05-21-2007, 07:20 PM

how did i agree with him you moron, when i said "look at his neighborhood, do they look like they dress up to be classy". i meant that you dont need to be rich to be classy, i wasnt downing his neighborhood.

my bad, your post was right after his so i thought it was you.

and was there a need to call me a moron tough guy? just cause i make a mistake you need to call me a moron?

Bobby1
05-21-2007, 07:23 PM
That was great, thanks.

jaybodapro
05-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Did Joe Thomas dress up for draft day?Unless you are going to be walking across the stage at the Garden then dressing like that is fine. Your interpretation of dressing like a hoodlum is ignorant. So you saw a couple of rap videos and they were dressed like that, sothat's how you came up with that? You need to get the perception out of your head that a gold chain and baseball cap automatically equals thug because it doesnt and to sit there and try to compare him to Brady Quinn and say that he had the "decency to dress up and put on a suit" is stupid beyond comprehension. The kid would have looked like a complete idiot standing in his front yard in a suit. It IS your opinion. I guess he should have wore the suit so cats like you dont feel too threatened and scared when he's giving his interviews. Ignorant *******.</P>

</P>

ImaGiant86
05-21-2007, 08:01 PM
actually, i am wondering why brady quinn catches crap from the media for his hair being messy and him chewing gum when at least he had the decency to dress up and put on a suit when he knows he is going to be seen by millions of people and his future fans. The reason I say he looks like a hoodlum is because he does. If you know you are going to be in the media why would you not dress the part. I'm not saying its right but more times than not people are judged by their appearance. anyone that disagrees with this is probly wearing a tall white tee and a chain themselves so i dont care to hear it. this is not my opinion, but fact.

p.s. i dont care that ross is a young, black male. i know he isnt a gangbanging thug. he could have dressed up and made a different impression on thousands of other people as well as myself.

You gotta be joking, seriously you want him to dress up in a tux to be at his house with his family, outside throwing the ball with his nephew and just relaxing. Why should he dress up in a tux to just be at home, to impress you? Give me a ****ing break lol...Your narrowminded, classifying anyone who has baggy clothes as a hoodlum (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hoodlum) which you might as well just say he's a thug or in a gang since thats what it means. Learn the meaning of a word before you go and use it to describe one of our players. You make yourself look real stupid when you say things like that.

ibleedblueandred
05-21-2007, 09:00 PM

my bad, your post was right after his so i thought it was you.

and was there a need to call me a moron tough guy? just cause i make a mistake you need to call me a moron?

hahha i miss being back in new york. call some one a moron and your life is in danger lol.

my bad too. we all need to chill and just bash the ******s in here not the good people

Fguerrero
05-22-2007, 12:25 AM
Of all the most upsurd posts in this board, this def takes the cake. One photograph does not make anyone a hoodlum, we do not know anyone of Aaron Ross friends or family and to simply say he looks like a hoodlum is ludicrous. the picture of LT is the perfect example, the way you dress does not say anything about the way you act or do not act. A criminal can wear a 3 piece suit just as likely as he is to wear baggy clothes.

BJacobs27
05-22-2007, 12:37 AM
Of all the most upsurd posts in this board, this def takes the cake. One photograph does not make anyone a hoodlum, we do not know anyone of Aaron Ross friends or family and to simply say he looks like a hoodlum is ludicrous. the picture of LT is the perfect example, the way you dress does not say anything about the way you act or do not act. A criminal can wear a 3 piece suit just as likely as he is to wear baggy clothes.

agreed, read that other thread about his poem he wrote for accepting the Thorpe award... you can tell he is a good kid, and he puts his heart into everything.

DeeDeeBarber
05-22-2007, 02:08 AM
It's not a matter of BigBlueReview and dra0502 being just plain racist... they're also classless and completely ignorant.

Therefore, we should give them a beak. It's not easy being that stupid. I bet these guys have worse home lives and treat their family worse than this guy does. They could only wish to have enough character to love their mom the way and treat her the way Aaron Ross does.

They don't want to say it, but it's plain and simple: They don't like black people, nor how they act or how they dress.

Funny, given that they support a team in which a majority of the players are black.

If this guy is a "hoodlum" because of how he dresses, BigBlueReview is a "neandrathal" because of the idiotic things that spew out of his head.

texas giant
05-22-2007, 02:15 AM
I am not even bothering with an explanation as to why I disagree with some of those who are judging this young man on how he dresses. I would like to think that the overwhelming majority of those whom I share this planet with believe that to judge someone solely based on outward appearance is just plain moronic.</P>

Anybody with half a brain and an ounce of good judgement would see that this young man is a class act. He comes from a good family, he is well spoken, humble, and appreciates the opportunity given to him. He has overcome adversity both personally and academically, and even admits there were others more talented than him at UT, but that he credits his work ethic and faith for the position he is in right now. To waste time worrying whether someone is in an expensive suit to satisfyyour shallow and naive conception of a quality human being is just sad.I havebeen a fan of Aaron Ross since he was in high school, and he has always carried himself with complete class and dignity.I can tell you this: Ross will be a successful Giantdue to his actions, notdue to his appearance. If it was all aboutlooking like a businessmanthan guys likeSean Salsibury and Trev Alberts would be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I have never seen Nolan Ryanwalking around herewith an Armanijacket and tie.When he does public appearances he wouldn't be caught dead in a suit,and he isthe definition of a class individual.</P>

Hook 'Em </P>

DeeDeeBarber
05-22-2007, 02:19 AM
I am not even bothering with an explanation as to why I disagree with some of those who are judging this young man on how he dresses. I would like to think that the overwhelming majority of those whom I share this planet with believe that to judge someone solely based on outward appearance is just plain moronic.</p>

Anybody with half a brain and an ounce of good judgement would see that this young man is a class act. He comes from a good family, he is well spoken, humble, and appreciates the opportunity given to him. He has overcome adversity both personally and academically, and even admits there were others more talented than him at UT, but that he credits his work ethic and faith for the position he is in right now. To waste time worrying whether someone is in an expensive suit to satisfyyour shallow and naive conception of a quality human being is just sad.I havebeen a fan of Aaron Ross since he was in high school, and he has always carried himself with complete class and dignity.I can tell you this: Ross will be a successful Giantdue to his actions, notdue to his appearance. If it was all aboutlooking like a businessmanthan guys likeSean Salsibury and Trev Alberts would be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I have never seen Nolan Ryanwalking around herewith an Armanijacket and tie.When he does public appearances he wouldn't be caught dead in a suit,and he isthe definition of a class individual.</p>

Hook 'Em </p>

Excellent post.

And that's the ironic thing; Aaron Ross is probably a better person, INSIDE and OUT, than many of the people on this board.

I'm almost certain (and I havent' even met the guy), that he's a better person than BBR judging just on what that guy's warped view on the world is.

ManningBowl
05-22-2007, 02:48 AM
I am not even bothering with an explanation as to why I disagree with some of those who are judging this young man on how he dresses. I would like to think that the overwhelming majority of those whom I share this planet with believe that to judge someone solely based on outward appearance is just plain moronic.</P>

Anybody with half a brain and an ounce of good judgement would see that this young man is a class act. He comes from a good family, he is well spoken, humble, and appreciates the opportunity given to him. He has overcome adversity both personally and academically, and even admits there were others more talented than him at UT, but that he credits his work ethic and faith for the position he is in right now. To waste time worrying whether someone is in an expensive suit to satisfyyour shallow and naive conception of a quality human being is just sad.I havebeen a fan of Aaron Ross since he was in high school, and he has always carried himself with complete class and dignity.I can tell you this: Ross will be a successful Giantdue to his actions, notdue to his appearance. If it was all aboutlooking like a businessmanthan guys likeSean Salsibury and Trev Alberts would be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I have never seen Nolan Ryanwalking around herewith an Armanijacket and tie.When he does public appearances he wouldn't be caught dead in a suit,and he isthe definition of a class individual.</P>

Hook 'Em </P>

</P>

Great Post I really like this guy Ross and hope he is ready to replace Webster</P>

texas giant
05-22-2007, 02:52 AM
Thanks DeeDee. Parents always raised me to judge folks by their actions, and I know that there are a lot of others that believe in this concept as well. What really gets me about this is that I cannot fathom how a person could watch these clips of Ross and family on draft day and come away with anything but a positive opinion of this young man. But I guess there is no sense in worrying about the small contigent of morons out there.What matters is that the overwhelming majority of knowledgable,proud Giants fans areglad Ross is a part of the team. </P>

Hook 'Em</P>

BigBlueReview
05-22-2007, 07:47 AM
This has to be my best post in the 4 years I have been on these boards. With one little sentence I was able to get you guys so angered and "riled" up, it sounds like you are all about to cry. I think it's great, you guys are easy to get under your skin. No wonder why guys like lockhart and the crew thrive so well here.

herbalizer
05-22-2007, 08:01 AM

Hook 'Em </P>

</P>

100 % agree 'texas giant'. </P>

Shame on you posters for bringing up that hoodlum thing. I'm embarrassed to be a Giants fan among you giant ignorants, who are judging Ross, his familiy and frends like that.</P>

And to poster #1: great link, thanx.</P>

texas_giants_fan25
05-22-2007, 09:50 AM
I am not even bothering with an explanation as to why I disagree with some of those who are judging this young man on how he dresses. I would like to think that the overwhelming majority of those whom I share this planet with believe that to judge someone solely based on outward appearance is just plain moronic.</p>

Anybody with half a brain and an ounce of good judgement would see that this young man is a class act. He comes from a good family, he is well spoken, humble, and appreciates the opportunity given to him. He has overcome adversity both personally and academically, and even admits there were others more talented than him at UT, but that he credits his work ethic and faith for the position he is in right now. To waste time worrying whether someone is in an expensive suit to satisfyyour shallow and naive conception of a quality human being is just sad.I havebeen a fan of Aaron Ross since he was in high school, and he has always carried himself with complete class and dignity.I can tell you this: Ross will be a successful Giantdue to his actions, notdue to his appearance. If it was all aboutlooking like a businessmanthan guys likeSean Salsibury and Trev Alberts would be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I have never seen Nolan Ryanwalking around herewith an Armanijacket and tie.When he does public appearances he wouldn't be caught dead in a suit,and he isthe definition of a class individual.New York Giants Message Boards - Reply to an Existing Message - Re: Draft day with Ross ("")</p>

Hook 'Em </p>

</p>

100 % agree 'texas giant'. </p>

Shame on you posters for bringing up that hoodlum thing. I'm embarrassed to be a Giants fan among you giant ignorants, who are judging Ross, his familiy and frends like that.</p>

And to poster #1: great link, thanx.</p>

no problem, thanks for checking it out, iam just trying to share with you folks what a class act Ross is.

with me being a Texas fan i have been able to watch every game he has played in, and in the years he

was at Texas he was always a class act and was never in the papers for anything but good, and in

todays game that is something special

ImaGiant86
05-22-2007, 04:58 PM
This has to be my best post in the 4 years I have been on these boards. With one little sentence I was able to get you guys so angered and "riled" up, it sounds like you are all about to cry. I think it's great, you guys are easy to get under your skin. No wonder why guys like lockhart and the crew thrive so well here.

Once again you show how pathetic you are, you get some sense of joy getting to people over the internet. Do you not have a life?

Moderator_J
05-25-2007, 01:50 PM
To each and every person in this thread who decided to turn this into a name calling, crap-slinging playground fight, your names have been noted. The next time I see any of you engage in this kind of behavior, provoked or not, you are gone for good. It is not going to happen here, regardless of who started it. This is a football discussion forum, not a 3rd grade chat room. </P>

Take this warning for what its worth, because many of you know that I'm not playing around</P>

</P>