PDA

View Full Version : We'll win

egyptian420
12-04-2011, 02:31 AM
I'm pretty hammered right now...but im pretty sure we'll win....commence the cursing

Overdrive92
12-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Nice prediction.

I hope you don't have any money or valuable items on that.

MikeIsaGiant
12-04-2011, 02:47 AM
god bless

SRTtoZ
12-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Na we wont.

AntB
12-04-2011, 04:06 AM
If we're not good enough to compete against the Packers than we might as well just get what we can from this season to prepare for next year. The goal is the Super Bowl. The playoffs don't matter if we're not in the class to advance to and win the Super Bowl. Even a "good game" or close loss will put us 2 behind Dallas if the beat the Cards. That means we have to run the table beating Dallas twice and the Jets with a very motivated Plax. So the Playoffs are still in play with a loss but if we're not good enough to go all the way who cares?

Harooni
12-04-2011, 04:39 AM
giants and 7 points doesnt seem too bad to me. (also drank tonight)

B-Red22
12-04-2011, 04:43 AM
well that would just be great

IamGiantsfan
12-04-2011, 05:16 AM
We will win!

BigBlueOnes
12-04-2011, 07:46 AM
I'm going to the game, I'll be loud. "Any given Sunday" folks and that's why the games are played.

buddy33
12-04-2011, 08:16 AM
I don't see how they will keep within 20 points of Green Bay.

harrycarson
12-04-2011, 08:33 AM

CMon, you are just pulling a reverse psychology on yourelf, you are one of those. YOU CAN see hoe we can win this, it is just will we show it RIGHT?

buddy33
12-04-2011, 08:53 AM

CMon, you are just pulling a reverse psychology on yourelf, you are one of those. YOU CAN see hoe we can win this, it is just will we show it RIGHT?

Lol. I mean I will still watch, but I don't expect them to be a different team all of a sudden.

I think people are just buying into the trendy thing to say this week that the Giants might beat Green Bay because they beat two teams before that where trying for perfect seasons. I don't think anyone really thinks they are going to win.

If they do ease tell me how because I would like to hear it. Maybe it will give me some hope today.

LBB
12-04-2011, 09:41 AM

Lol. I mean I will still watch, but I don't expect them to be a different team all of a sudden.

I think people are just buying into the trendy thing to say this week that the Giants might beat Green Bay because they beat two teams before that where trying for perfect seasons. I don't think anyone really thinks they are going to win.

If they do ease tell me how because I would like to hear it. Maybe it will give me some hope today.

Ok. Josh Sitton, starting guard OUT. AJ Hawk and Desmond Bishop, both starting Linebackers OUT. Chad Clifton, starting tackle OUT.

I believe they all played last week and we know better than anyone in this league perhaps, the difficulty of replacing multiple starters on O-line and in the line backer spot.

At least it gives a reason to have some hope right?

GameTime
12-04-2011, 09:43 AM
I don't see how they will keep within 20 points of Green Bay. <FONT color=#000080 size=4>I don't expect them to be a different team all of a sudden.</FONT>.</P>

this..^^^^^^</P>