PDA

View Full Version : Brady should listen to Rodney Harrison and toughen up.

bflo23
01-24-2012, 08:14 PM
When an ex-patriot is telling Tom Brady to toughen up, take off the skirt and put on some slacks, you know it is bad. Brady has been protected more than any QB in the NFL and we better not see lame calls go to the Patriots. Refs need to let these players play. Did we see Giant fans cry about the monster beating that Eli took vs the 49ers? No! We want to see football. We don't cry about our QB getting glanced and cry for a flag like Brady did. This is something we have to look out for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE

MikeIsaGiant
01-24-2012, 08:18 PM
What a *****!!

Voldamort
01-24-2012, 08:23 PM
pretty boy

bflo23
01-24-2012, 08:23 PM
I've seen this all year with Brady and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again in the Super Bowl. Glancing his thigh and he gets roughing the passer calls?! Eli can take a monster beating like he did vs the 49ers and will make plays. Brady will never ever have to take a monster beating because he is protected by the refs.... The way he ran to ref and begged for a call is a punk move.

thesin
01-24-2012, 10:33 PM
I've seen this all year with Brady and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again in the Super Bowl. Glancing his thigh and he gets roughing the passer calls?! Eli can take a monster beating like he did vs the 49ers and will make plays. Brady will never ever have to take a monster beating because he is protected by the refs.... The way he ran to ref and begged for a call is a punk move.

forgot receivers don't do this when their touched on a route. I also forgot that guys like Brady and Manning(peyton) have lowest rtp calls per drop back yet everybody acts like they're protected.

bflo23
01-24-2012, 10:41 PM
forgot receivers don't do this when their touched on a route. I also forgot that guys like Brady and Manning(peyton) have lowest rtp calls per drop back yet everybody acts like they're protected.

You keep on telling yourself that. "The Patriots appear to have a fairly high count".... The only reason why Cutler has more RTP is for the obvious reason that he has a terrible line and constantly gets sacked. He is always getting hit. Not that refs are protecting him. Nice try though.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2011/10/1/2461690/the-nfl-and-roughing-the-passer-brady-manning-vick-romo-brees

bflo23
01-24-2012, 10:45 PM
If Brady gets glanced by a lineman, he is going to run over to the ref and beg for a flag. If the giants play good d, he is going to run over to the ref and beg for a pass interference call. As Harrison said, take off the skirt and put on some slacks.

These are the Brady Rules.

thesin
01-24-2012, 10:48 PM
*forgot receivers don't do this when their touched on a route. I also forgot that guys like Brady and Manning(peyton) have lowest rtp calls per drop back yet everybody acts like they're protected.

You keep on telling yourself that. "The Patriots appear to have a fairly high count".... The only reason why Cutler has more RTP is for the obvious reason that he has a terrible line and constantly gets sacked. He is always getting hit. Not that refs are protecting him. Nice try though.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2011/10/1/2461690/the-nfl-and-roughing-the-passer-brady-manning-vick-romo-brees

nice reading comprehension, "The Patriots appear to have a fairly high count, but only eight of those calls were for Brady, two were for Cassel, two for Hoyer."

BigBlue1971
01-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Bradys not the type to be "tough" in a football sense. hes a fragile qb who cant take many hits!</P>

im sure the Pats will alert the refs to our pass rushers and the hits on Brady.</P>

i just hope if and when the Giants hit him, its hard and lasting! lol</P>

bflo23
01-25-2012, 03:09 PM
nice reading comprehension, "The Patriots appear to have a fairly high count, but only eight of those calls were for Brady, two were for Cassel, two for Hoyer."

That is still a lot especially when we see players just glance Brady and not even hit/tackle him. Do you think Brady will run to the ref and beg for more calls in the Super Bowl? He needs to listen to Harrison and take off the skirt and put on slacks.

And please explain the "forearm to the head" by London Fletcher play. We need a laugh.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Well we did cry a little bit about (because there were plenty of obvious calls), but not as bad as Pats fans would because of the 22 times Eli was hit, he didn't get up every time looking (pretty much begging) for the flag. A fickle QB breeds fickle fans.

burier
01-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Well we did cry a little bit about (because there were plenty of obvious calls), but not as bad as Pats fans would because of the 22 times Eli was hit, he didn't get up every time looking (pretty much begging) for the flag. A fickle QB breeds fickle fans.

I'll watch it again but at the time I didn't feel like Eli took any dirty or late hits.

It sucks that some of those same hits would have drawn flags for Brady but it is what it is.

bflo23
01-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Tom Brady Rule:

Vs the Redskins..... "Unnecessary Roughness".... Forearm to the head?! Poor London Fletcher....Look at the 1st down mark. Here all the analysts complain!

Play at 1:21

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d824f8892/GameDay-Patriots-vs-Redskins-highlights

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 03:23 PM

I'll watch it again but at the time I didn't feel like Eli took any dirty or late hits.

It sucks that some of those same hits would have drawn flags for Brady but it is what it is.

I shoulda differentiated... during the GB game he took a lot of late hits and never begged for a flag that Brady probably could have got players ejected for. And for getting hit 22 times during the SF game, he never whined either.

Bottom line, Harrison is right haha