PDA

View Full Version : Classless Harbaugh

giantfan#1
01-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Jim Harbaugh has compared the non-fumble call of Ahmad Bradshaw to the Tuck rule from the raider/patriot game. This guy is a crybaby, poor sport stiff. No wonder the 49er fans are going off the rails - so is their coach

GmenFan1980
01-24-2012, 10:14 PM
ehh still applies....

Bummer :/

jjj45
01-24-2012, 10:14 PM
I was starting to respect Harbaugh a little bit. Just stfu and move on.

NorwoodBlue
01-24-2012, 10:15 PM
Harbaugh is a whining ****** who can't seem to muster even a shred of grace in losing.

jjj45
01-24-2012, 10:16 PM
ehh still applies....

Bummer :/I love how you and me are the only ones who get that. lol

egyptian420
01-24-2012, 10:18 PM
I actually liked Harbaugh and thought he should get the coach of the year award, but after seeing him after the game, I lost a ton of respect for him.

In the post game handshake between coaches, I never seen such a bitter and sore loser in my life...he didn't even look Coughlin in the face, just barely even shook his hand and ran off immediately without saying a word.

This is a lot different than this post game handshakes after a win, with that big a## smile on his face (just ask Shwartz). He just comes off as a very bitter and sore loser to me.

Dirt66
01-24-2012, 10:21 PM
Thought he had something going with his leadership but nothing more than a WHINEY LITTLE BI*CH!!! Enjoy the Harbowl in Hawaii !!!

bflo23
01-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Jim Harbaugh has compared the non-fumble call of Ahmad Bradshaw to the Tuck rule from the raider/patriot game. This guy is a crybaby, poor sport stiff. No wonder the 49er fans are going off the rails - so is their coach

And we wonder where the 49er fans get their "class"? As if 3 defenders wrapping Bradshaw up, stopping his progress and driving him back 2 or 3 yards, blown whistle before losing the ball is just like Brady pump throw, getting stripped and fumble turned into an incomplete pass.

GmenFan1980
01-24-2012, 10:24 PM
ehh still applies....

I hope I have said it in every thread even mentioning this crap :P lol.

just never gets old to just spit it back at them

FlipNYG77
01-24-2012, 10:24 PM
he didnt look TC in the eye cause he was about to cry......

allentown PA
01-24-2012, 10:26 PM
ehh still applies....

everyone gets it..mooch is a ****bag

jomo
01-24-2012, 10:26 PM
I actually liked Harbaugh and thought he should get the coach of the year award, but after seeing him after the game, I lost a ton of respect for him.

In the post game handshake between coaches, I never seen such a bitter and sore loser in my life...he didn't even look Coughlin in the face, just barely even shook his hand and ran off immediately without saying a word.

This is a lot different than this post game handshakes after a win, with that big a## smile on his face (just ask Shwartz). He just comes off as a very bitter and sore loser to me.
I totally agree. The niners and their coaches have fallen quickly from league darlings to people worthy of scorn...........kinda like what happened to the Lions this year with their thuggery and all that.

allentown PA
01-24-2012, 10:29 PM
the niners are in a bad division so that will help them in years to come...I would like to see them have issues in the future...Harbaugh is real ******* not unlike that classless jackass in detroit.

FBomb
01-24-2012, 10:45 PM
ehh still applies.... Bummer :/I love how you and me are the only ones who get that. lol
</P>

um....no.</P>

M0rbid
01-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Harbaugh's going to experience what it feels like to have injury riddled team like the Giants in the future...... On top of that the league will adjust to their defense. He should be be grateful almost everything went right for him in his first year.

swimeasy
01-24-2012, 10:48 PM

I totally agree. The niners and their coaches have fallen quickly from league darlings to people worthy of scorn...........kinda like what happened to the Lions this year with their thuggery and all that.

Well said!!

jjj45
01-24-2012, 10:48 PM
ehh still applies.... Bummer :/I love how you and me are the only ones who get that. lol
</p>

um....no.</p>ah there we are. Well no one else was really mentioning it. [;)] Glad no one has forgotten .

jjj45
01-24-2012, 10:49 PM
ehh still applies....

everyone gets it..mooch is a ****bagMy apologies, illustrious sir.

allentown PA
01-24-2012, 10:52 PM
ehh still applies....

everyone gets it..mooch is a ****bagMy apologies, illustrious sir.

no need to appologize...just wanted u to know I got the joke too...

chuckedafter5yards
01-24-2012, 11:05 PM
ehh still applies....

everyone gets it..mooch is a ****bag

I thought he was going to cry after the game

egyptian420
01-24-2012, 11:33 PM
ehh still applies....

apparently a lot of other ppl do but not me....I'm outta the loop I guess....so what's all this about lol?

jjj45
01-24-2012, 11:36 PM
ehh still applies....

apparently a lot of other ppl do but not me....I'm outta the loop I guess....so what's all this about lol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK21LwJ195E

egyptian420
01-24-2012, 11:39 PM
ehh still applies....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK21LwJ195E
I seen highlights of that game but never seen the reaction from mooch afterwards....lol what a guy, now I will forever hate him

bflo23
01-24-2012, 11:42 PM
I haven't seen a coward like Harbaugh since we saw Belicheck run into the locker room before the Super Bowl actually ended. Belicheck didn't have the decency to wait for Eli to kneel the ball. He ran into the locker room like a baby back b!+#h.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-24-2012, 11:49 PM
If I were a reporter in that interview session, I would have raised my hand and said "gosh that sure does suck.. what a bummer dude.. too bad you aren't in the super bowl..."

tikiandphil
01-25-2012, 12:41 AM

Good coach, drama queen

flimflam
01-25-2012, 12:48 AM
<font size="3">I'm classy. I lose with grace and dignity, and so does my team.</font>

http://dalje.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2012/m01/ox281287421044094311.jpg

JMFP2
01-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Jim Harbaugh has compared the non-fumble call of Ahmad Bradshaw to the Tuck rule from the raider/patriot game. This guy is a crybaby, poor sport stiff. No wonder the 49er fans are going off the rails - so is their coach</P>

What bull ****....forward progressstopped, ref marks spot, andball comes loose....in that order.</P>

If you watch the play, look at the side judge....he's clearly marking the spot foward progress ended before the ball comes out.</P>

The right call was made. Harbaugh should just man up and admit the Giants matched them defensively.</P>

I can respect a competitor....but I hate a bad sport.</P>

If you care to rub it in, do so here....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ZF2LeSMm0</P>