PDA

View Full Version : Victor Cruuuuuuz Has Been Our Savior

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 10:30 PM
Without him I dont even think we make the playoffs! He has been a product of self-preservation with just a love of the game. I loved SS but our front office was correct on him and the docs diagnosis and OUR boy Cruz has filled his shoes and then some, so raise a glass high and proud to our new record holder and OUR future H.O.F'er VICTOR CRUUUUUUUUZ!

GIANTSFAN148
01-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Without him I dont even think we make the playoffs! He has been a product of self-preservation with just a love of the game. I loved SS but our front office was correct on him and the docs diagnosis and OUR boy Cruz has filled his shoes and then some, so raise a glass high and proud to our new record holder and OUR future H.O.F'er VICTOR CRUUUUUUUUZ!

He has been great. But we win and lose as a team

BlueDog10
01-24-2012, 10:42 PM
I can't figure football out. At the beginning of the year the sky was falling because Steve Smith wasn't resigned. Then Hixon gets injured and I started looking at the draft boards to see which receiver I'd target with our early first rounder. 19 weeks later we arguably have the best receiving core in football, led by this Cruz kid who few non-fans had ever heard of.

GmenNyg
01-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Cruz is a beast!!

pj18
01-24-2012, 11:01 PM
This kid has been great. Such a class act too, along with Nicks and even Manningham. You never hear a peep out of them. Manningham may not be the brightest, but he certainly doesn't say anything wrong. His issue coming out of college was the weed smoking and the terrible wonderlic score but neither seem to be a problem right now. Knock on wood though, cause Ham has been known to run a few wrong routes.

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 12:33 AM
Cruz is a beast!!

yeah he is. nice sig.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-25-2012, 11:45 AM
I can't figure football out. At the beginning of the year the sky was falling because Steve Smith wasn't resigned. Then Hixon gets injured and I started looking at the draft boards to see which receiver I'd target with our early first rounder. 19 weeks later we arguably have the best receiving core in football, led by this Cruz kid who few non-fans had ever heard of.Yeah, thats how we are here. However i was mad when SS signed with Phithy but remembered when Cruz had that great game against the Jets(like 170 yds 3 tds)and i wanted him to play tat year but he suddenly was on IR????? Giants pulled a fast one last year inorder to keep him.

BornBrooklyn
01-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Imagine if he'd been healthy last season...

RagTime Blue
01-25-2012, 12:23 PM
I can't figure football out. At the beginning of the year the sky was falling because Steve Smith wasn't resigned. Then Hixon gets injured and I started looking at the draft boards to see which receiver I'd target with our early first rounder. 19 weeks later we arguably have the best receiving core in football, led by this Cruz kid who few non-fans had ever heard of.Yeah, thats how we are here. However i was mad when SS signed with Phithy but remembered when Cruz had that great game against the Jets(like 170 yds 3 tds)and i wanted him to play tat year but he suddenly was on IR????? <font size="6">Giants pulled a fast one last year inorder to keep him</font>.

Yes they did. And I believe they regretted it when we had to call-up guys off the street to fill in for our injuries.

They knew his talent and all but admitted that his play against the Jets made it impossible for them to stash him on the Practice Squad, as was the plan.

Then they IR the man with a HAMSTRING early in the year, which was a surprise to Cruz more than anyone. At least they had to pay him "Active 53" money.

Then he started off this year on the bench, only to break records.

Talk about a self-made man. How could he NOT be your favorite player??

SweetZombieJesus
01-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Man I thought he had some raw talent in last year's Jets preseason game. Uncoachable skills. I was one of his biggest fans.

COULD. NOT. HAVE. IMAGINED. THIS.

NO WAY.

Victor F'ing Cruze!

Ruttiger711
01-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Seems like a great teammate too... the triple threat of Cruuuuz Nicks and Manningham walking off the field after Mario's touchdown is a scary sight to any secondary... specifically the pats secondary...

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Seems like a great teammate too... the triple threat of Cruuuuz Nicks and Manningham walking off the field after Mario's touchdown is a scary sight to any secondary... specifically the pats secondary...Yes he does seem like a great teammate, alongside the fact that his demeanor on the field is of the highest caliber i have seen in a long time. I hope we give him a nice looooong contract that keeps him reaching for the stars. I would go as far to say that with a little more time he should be a team captain if he wants the job!

Victorcruzwr
01-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Well after that jets game i was like hes gonna be a stud and he was my 2nd fav player it was nicks last year now its cruz