PDA

View Full Version : Regardless of the outcome, I am proud of this team...

Raffi
01-24-2012, 10:30 PM
The giants really want to go out in style and win, but even if they don't, they've got so much to be proud of this season, its like one guys live in brooklyn, another guy lives in New jersy, one guy dies, another is born, and all of a sudden its washed away like tears in the rain but you know they all have a subtle envy for each other like heads of lettuce at the supermarket. Asparagus never gets any respect because it's kind of like broccoli when you're a kid, and that's kind of like the giants, no one expects them to do well, and even when they do well they still get stepped on like dried up pieces of gum on a Manhattan side walk, but this is what I'm talking about, no matter what happens, you know they'll be back next year with new uniforms

shotcalla39
01-24-2012, 10:48 PM
I'll be proud of them but ill be crushed if they don't win.... Mainly because I'm expecting to win and we really deserve it cuz the schedule makers really put us through the guantlet this year and this team responded...

I think we are better than NE... And I think our team is in Brady's head... But that team is dangerous .. simply because they are out for revenge and we will need to play our best football to win... Brady and Belichek are hall of famers and we can never count them out...

I would've rather faced the Ravens and pay back Ray Lewis and we would eat Flaccid alive... If our team covers the recievers as well as we did in the packers and 9ers games... Brady won't be able to run on us like Smith and Arod and will take a beating and throw some picks...

JJC7301
01-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Win or lose, I will always have incredible respect for the '11 Giants. I STRONGLY believe that they will win this game, but if they don't they still did yet another incredible job proving that hard work and the team concept are ingrained in the TC's NY football Giants.

I'm damn proud to be a Giants fan, as always.

cornerback30
01-24-2012, 11:03 PM
I must admit they had me pissed earlier this year,and because of their play I didn't think this was possible.I knew they had the talent to do this but the way they were playing I just didn't see them putting it together.I'm so glad I was wrong on this one,they have one more game to play all out and I have no doubt we will be SB Champs once again.You're right though win or lose hopefully win though I will be very much proud of the team.They have shown the heart it takes to win and they haven't laid down to no one this postseason.THAT'S GIANT FOOTBALL.