PDA

View Full Version : Up since 5:30 this morning...

BklynBlue
12-04-2011, 06:58 AM
why do I let football, mainly the NY Giants take over my sleep every season?

C'mon play with some HEART today!!!!

GO BLUE!!!!

Marvelousmik
12-04-2011, 07:12 AM

GO BLUE!!!!

+1

went to bed at 4:30am and i just woke up at 7am

buddy33
12-04-2011, 07:14 AM
Well the good news is at least this week they don't play a night game. This way you can get your frustrations out by 9-10. Unfortunately they play next Sunday night.

BklynBlue
12-04-2011, 07:17 AM
Well the good news is at least this week they don't play a night game. This way you can get your frustrations out by 9-10. Unfortunately they play next Sunday night.

Gimmie a win today, and I will gladly accept next Sunday's 8:30 start!

4:00 cant come quick enough!!!

GO BLUE!!!!!

buddy33
12-04-2011, 07:24 AM

GO BLUE!!!!!

I have to say I don't think the Giants stay within 20 points of Green Bay. There is just nothing they have on this team that I can honestly say will stop their offense and I don't think their offense can score enough early let alone keep up.

harrycarson
12-04-2011, 07:29 AM
I use to (up till last year) get up every Sunday morning reall early due to the Giants a well. I love Gmen fans like you brother. We are alike, however this year I have slowed down some, not totally sure why but once I a up that is all I think about, the game. There is more hype on this game today than I thought would be, consisdering last week.

I have a feeling for some reason that we win this one today, I think the conditions seem to be right with Bradshaw and Boley back. However if indeed Manningham is out again then we have to play Barden in the slot again and well lets just say I like Cruz in the slot. Anyway I think we can score just as easily against the Pack D.

fletch842
12-04-2011, 08:15 AM

GO BLUE!!!!!

I have to say I don't think the Giants stay within 20 points of Green Bay. There is just nothing they have on this team that I can honestly say will stop their offense and I don't think their offense can score enough early let alone keep up.
any given Sunday baby !!

No one gave us a shot against the Pats a few years ago either.

Back in the day, Mike Tyson looked unbeatable. He went up against a journeyman shlub named Buster Douglas and got his butt handed to him. His career was never the same after that.

All I mean to say is that every dog has its day, maybe today will be the Packers !!

GMENAGAIN
12-04-2011, 08:20 AM

GO BLUE!!!!

I guess for the same reason that I stayed up and watched the Saints game until the clock struck zero on the play clock . . . . we love our GMEN and will stand by them no matter what.

GMENAGAIN
12-04-2011, 08:24 AM

GO BLUE!!!!!

You are quickly becoming the biggest doomsayer on this board.

It's getting so I actually hear your posts in the voice of Eeyore . . . . .

LBB
12-04-2011, 08:30 AM
I remember an unbeaten team coming to our home turf. 1998 the 13-0 Broncos came to town and a stifling, get after the quarterback defense and a beautiful touchdown catch by "always well dressed Amani Toomer" gave us the huge win. I just can't wait and I am hoping to see a contest.

Marvelousmik
12-04-2011, 08:38 AM
so many damn prime time games and we lost all of them. its sad and embarrassing we dont deserve it

buddy33
12-04-2011, 08:40 AM

GO BLUE!!!!!

I have to say I don't think the Giants stay within 20 points of Green Bay. There is just nothing they have on this team that I can honestly say will stop their offense and I don't think their
offense can score enough early let alone keep up.

Other than hoping it doesn't happen, how do you see this from not happening?

They collapse evey year and are are 0-3 so far this year in the second half. I'm used to it.

Lemay92
12-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Lets go Big Blue!! I believe we will win this game. Boley and bradshaw are back. meaning the run game and the pass rush!

Giantz4Life
12-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Ha.

Went to bed @ 5:30 AM

Just woke up 10 minutes ago.

Gotta wait til 12 to get beer then I'm off to the stadium!

juice33s
12-04-2011, 10:33 AM

GO BLUE!!!!!

Pretty sure he earned that badge after declaring the season over and a giving us a 3-13 record after week 1 last year. Not exactly a guy u want in ur fox hole

Gianthunter
12-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Last two games weren't worth stayin up for. This one ain't worth gettin up for.

buddy33
12-04-2011, 11:11 AM

GO BLUE!!!!!

Pretty sure he earned that badge after declaring the season over and a giving us a 3-13 record after week 1 last year. Not exactly a guy u want in ur fox hole

Never said that so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Rusty192
12-04-2011, 11:12 AM

GO BLUE!!!!

I guess for the same reason that I stayed up and watched the Saints game until the clock struck zero on the play clock . . . . we love our GMEN and will stand by them no matter what.I always watch till the very last tick on the clock. Win or lose. Dominating win or blowout loss. If im gonna be a fan of this team then Im gonna support them all the way.