PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Jones wrote Elis dad a note after Elis comeback in Dallas in 1st match up

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 11:58 PM
Congratulating Eli on that comeback win, and saying that it was the best game he ever played against them.

I know people heard JJ speak highly of Eli, but the Note to his dad after a tough Dallas lost was news to me.

ashleymarie
01-25-2012, 12:01 AM
Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.

NYtoSanDiego
01-25-2012, 12:02 AM
it said "i wish we had your boy as our qb"...

love
jerry!

Giants10Joe
01-25-2012, 12:02 AM
I posted this on a separate thread but it fits here too. It's a video of Jones talking about Eli (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awCZEMwjAP4). He's praising Eli and the Giants but he sounds pretty bitter.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.that is all he said. So I guess he just sent it to Archie, but he didn't say if he got a response/reply from archie.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 12:04 AM
I posted this on a separate thread but it fits here too. It's a video of Jones talking about Eli (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awCZEMwjAP4). He's praising Eli and the Giants but he sounds pretty bitter.
no worries I saw your post right after mine. Think we posted @ the same time lol

ashleymarie
01-25-2012, 12:13 AM
Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.that is all he said. So I guess he just sent it to Archie, but he didn't say if he got a response/reply from archie.</P>

Thank you for answering DragonSoul.</P>

</P>

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.that is all he said. So I guess he just sent it to Archie, but he didn't say if he got a response/reply from archie.</P>

Thank you for answering DragonSoul.</P>

*</P>no prob. It would have been nice to hear what happened.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 04:39 AM
(The Giants are) just like the Green Bay Packers were last year, in a different way. They're a real inspiration of, frankly, what I had hoped that we were going to be, and that is a team that had played, had good days and bad days, but then near the end really took off on a run and then really made improvement. They did it, and we didn't. We went the other way.
- Jerry Jones, says the Giants turned into the team he hoped his Cowboys would become.

SweetZombieJesus
01-25-2012, 04:42 AM
Does he write notes to Romo's dad?

calzonesays
01-25-2012, 04:48 AM
Does he write notes to Romo's dad?

Dear Mr. Romo,
y ur son always choke? &gt;_&lt;

Sincerely,
Jerry Jones

miked1958
01-25-2012, 10:15 AM
Did Archie answer? Also, did JJ write a note to Eli? If you know, that is.</P>

Wow i did not know this</P>

SackingMyths
01-25-2012, 10:56 AM
I also heard him try and take credit for "giving us Chris Canty."

Hmmm...kinda remember Dallas letting him walk because they thought Spears and Hatcher were better and he wasn't worth the money. But whatever helps you sleep at night, Jerry.

G-Stan
01-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Blah.