PDA

View Full Version : Congrats and good luck!

OhioLionsFan
01-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Greetings from a Detroit Lions fan. I would like to say that your team has been awesome! That front four plays like our front four was supposed to! I also think your wide receivers are very fast. Eli is great, but I do like our #9 better :) I think you will win the SB. I've paid attention to the Giants over the years and they remind me of the 90's Lions in a way with their unpredictability. Always seem to defy odds when they are the underdog, and then they blow it in a gimme type game. I would also like to say that I have never understood all of the Tom Coughlin hot seat issues. He coached you to a SB victory a few years ago, I thought that was enough to earn him some respect. And here you are again. I think your team will win this thing. They seem to have that fire. I don't see it in the New England players as much. They're defense sucks. They have a great offense. I think your Giants are better balanced. Like I said that front four is awesome and I think they will set the tone for this game! Anyhow...good luck!

shotcalla39
01-25-2012, 12:24 AM
This season has been a wild ride .. as Giants fans we are truly blessed... We have had 2 seasons where we have totally defied the odds and we just have to finish the job

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Greetings from a Detroit Lions fan. I would like to say that your team has been awesome! That front four plays like our front four was supposed to! I also think your wide receivers are very fast. Eli is great, but I do like our #9 better :) I think you will win the SB. I've paid attention to the Giants over the years and they remind me of the 90's Lions in a way with their unpredictability. Always seem to defy odds when they are the underdog, and then they blow it in a gimme type game. I would also like to say that I have never understood all of the Tom Coughlin hot seat issues. He coached you to a SB victory a few years ago, I thought that was enough to earn him some respect. And here you are again. I think your team will win this thing. They seem to have that fire. I don't see it in the New England players as much. They're defense sucks. They have a great offense. I think your Giants are better balanced. Like I said that front four is awesome and I think they will set the tone for this game! Anyhow...good luck!anything can happen, but this 4 the well wishes

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Greetings from a Detroit Lions fan. I would like to say that your team has been awesome! That front four plays like our front four was supposed to! I also think your wide receivers are very fast. Eli is great, but I do like our #9 better :) I think you will win the SB. I've paid attention to the Giants over the years and they remind me of the 90's Lions in a way with their unpredictability. Always seem to defy odds when they are the underdog, and then they blow it in a gimme type game. I would also like to say that I have never understood all of the Tom Coughlin hot seat issues. He coached you to a SB victory a few years ago, I thought that was enough to earn him some respect. And here you are again. I think your team will win this thing. They seem to have that fire. I don't see it in the New England players as much. They're defense sucks. They have a great offense. I think your Giants are better balanced. Like I said that front four is awesome and I think they will set the tone for this game! Anyhow...good luck!anything can happen, but this 4 the well wishes

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 12:32 AM
Thing with TC is that we all knew that our team was not playing up to the level of our talent over the past few years. He probably would have been around for at least 1 more year if we didn't make the playoffs, but he'll be getting at least a nice 4 year extension after this, minimum.

Good luck on the continuing resurgence of the Lions -- they'll be good for a long time. And thanks for the good vibes on our Giants!