PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad we have the week off

Pakman
01-24-2012, 11:59 PM
I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny.

The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great!

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 12:01 AM
I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny.

The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great!
+1. Time to just sit back and read the papers praising our teams and enjoy the excuses from the fans of the teams we've vanquished.

GmenFan1980
01-25-2012, 12:09 AM

are you kidding? i'm pumped and ready to cheer my lungs out for the NFC in the pro bowl. We need to show that our conference is Superior to the AFC.

:). will be nice to finally sleep on Sunday.

Pakman
01-25-2012, 12:33 AM
Loll. I guess the fact that I completely forgot the pro bowl was on Sunday shows you how bad it is lol

byron
01-25-2012, 12:38 AM
I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny. The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great! Haha its been a stress load month or so for sure...An extra week to prepare for the Pats can't hurt the teameither

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 12:42 AM
I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny. The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great! Haha its been a stress load month or so for sure...An extra week to prepare for the Pats can't hurt the team*either
Also for the Giants to recover from the physicality of that 49ers game. Tuck was right -- it was a bloodbath (especially for Eli).

JMFP2
01-25-2012, 12:45 AM
I could use a week off, too.....these Sundays have just been dominated by football, and I need to reconnect a little bit with the kids.

byron
01-25-2012, 01:11 AM
I know the players are glad, but man let me tell you I felt so tired Monday morning it's not even funny. The fact that this Sunday will be the first Sunday in a little over a month where I can just relax is ****ing great! Haha its been a stress load month or so for sure...An extra week to prepare for the Pats can't hurt the teameither Also for the Giants to recover from the physicality of that 49ers game. Tuck was right -- it was a bloodbath (especially for Eli). yeah no doubts there should be a great game

SanDiablo
01-25-2012, 01:18 AM
Out of everyone, glad Eli and Nicks have two weeks to rest and reinvigorate. They'll both be ready on the 5th!!!

rgbleedsblue
01-25-2012, 01:24 AM
After being at the NFC game and putting up with the 49er fans I could use a rest. The end of that game was the most stressful game I have ever attended. Thank god Tynes didn't take 3 times to hit the FG.