PDA

View Full Version : First verbal argument today lmao

rainierjef
01-25-2012, 01:33 AM
so i walk into the defac ( chow hall ) andy got my jacob's jersey on. and like a stand off me and this 9ers fan stare at each other me with my bowl of grapes in my hand and him holding a coffee. smfh

So he said mighty lucky aren't we,

i laughed and i said well if you call 1 for 13 on 3rd down lucky then your team just sucks.

him - "vernon davis torched you guys, you have to triple cover him just to not get burnt you guys suck you only won cause kyle williams is a jackass that can't catch a punt plus he was injured."

me - " what his left shoulder injury? doubt it did anything on that fumble genius cause he was carrying the ball in his right hand, don't make excuses cause you guys couldn't get back into the end zone after your second touchdown."

him - " we hand wrapped that win for you, you didn't earn it."

me- " eli 316 yards, 2 tds no interceptions, your right we didn't earn that tebow allowed us to win." ( 3:16 tebow get it? well he didn't )

him- " eli sucks, ale smith is a way better QB than him did more with less, give alex smith your receivers and he would double eli's numbers statistically."

me- " really now so your praising our receiving core, compared to the trash you have. vernon davis is your receiving core."

Him- " really *** hole tebow? i know you don't know anything about football you probably just became a giants fan."

me- " lmao you wanna know how i know your gay? cause you just used that lame excuse to justify why your not winning this argument just like how your team didn't win on sunday, stop crying betty it gets better." --- verbatim

him - " watch your mouth i'm a Airman first class."
( he probably thought i was an airman basic [ 1 stripe] or a airman [ no stripes] )

me- " keyword airman, that **** don't fly homeboy, **** out of here with that noise."

more obscenities flew i was about to knock this kid out but, i already got a LOC don't need another one for fighting.

TheEnigma
01-25-2012, 01:38 AM
The moment he mentioned that Alex Smith was the better QB was when you should of just walked off and snickered to yourself.

JMFP2
01-25-2012, 01:38 AM
Great story......**** that crybaby.

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 01:42 AM
I don't know what it is with these 49er fans. Sorry to paint with a broad brush, but they are off their f****** rockers.

Sounds like you handed the man-child very well.

And speaking of WR talent -- what happened to Crabtree? Wasn't he supposed to be some awesome talent that held out for a 1/2 year before actually signing with SF? Meanwhile, we sign Cruz as an undrafted FA.

sharick88
01-25-2012, 01:43 AM
so i walk into the defac ( chow hall ) andy got my jacob's jersey on. and like a stand off me and this 9ers fan stare at each other me with my bowl of grapes in my hand and him holding a coffee. smfh

i laughed and i said well if you call 1 for 13 on 3rd down lucky then your team just sucks.

him - "vernon davis torched you guys, you have to triple cover him just to not get burnt you guys suck you only won cause kyle williams is a jackass that can't catch a punt plus he was injured."

me - " what his left shoulder injury? doubt it did anything on that fumble genius cause he was carrying the ball in his right hand, don't make excuses cause you guys couldn't get back into the end zone after your second touchdown."

me- " eli 316 yards, 2 tds no interceptions, your right we didn't earn that tebow allowed us to win." ( 3:16 tebow get it? well he didn't )

him- " eli sucks, ale smith is a way better QB than him did more with less, give alex smith your receivers and he would double eli's numbers statistically."

me- " really now so your praising our receiving core, compared to the trash you have. vernon davis is your receiving core."

Him- " really *** hole tebow? i know you don't know anything about football you probably just became a giants fan."

me- " lmao you wanna know how i know your gay? cause you just used that lame excuse to justify why your not winning this argument just like how your team didn't win on sunday, stop crying betty it gets better." --- verbatim

( he probably thought i was an airman basic [ 1 stripe] or a airman [ no stripes] )

me- " keyword airman, that **** don't fly homeboy, **** out of here with that noise."

more obscenities flew i was about to knock this kid out but, i already got a LOC don't need another one for fighting.

You forgot to tell him that cocaine is a helluva drug

rainierjef
01-25-2012, 01:45 AM
craziness man i tell you, lol its sad when you tell yourself man i would rather deal with a cowgirls fan than a 9 ers fan just ludicrous

rainierjef
01-25-2012, 01:45 AM

You forgot to tell him that cocaine is a helluva drug

lol word and crack rocks kill

sharick88
01-25-2012, 01:46 AM
He is an AFC. I'm an E6 in America's Navy and would have loved to put that scrub in his place with both rank and the giants winning

rainierjef
01-25-2012, 01:48 AM
He is an AFC. I'm an E6 in America's Navy and would have loved to put that scrub in his place with both rank and the giants winning

smh hes a tool first off who boasts in the military watch you mouth i'm an A1C smh, only NCO's do that lmao

SweetZombieJesus
01-25-2012, 03:06 AM
All you had to say was "fortunate, yes; lucky, no".

Lucky would have been if Williams fumbled the ball untouched. However, he WAS touched by Jacquain Williams and it was a forced fumble.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 03:10 AM
You are my hero.

calzonesays
01-25-2012, 03:13 AM
when he said "Alex Smith is better than Eli" u should have just said "obvious troll is obvious" and walked away

DJloves
01-25-2012, 09:10 AM
We were fortunate that they have a boneheaded player on their team for that muff, but the defense could have held us to a FG and there is no way of knowing if we could have come back without that muff. But that game was tied and they had a chance to pull through. The second fumble was not a gift but a great ST play - if 49er fans were honest they'd see that both teams were waiting for a turnover... And if they had been the one to punch the ball out they'd call it skill, not luck.

Husky
01-25-2012, 10:07 AM
BUMMMER for them! I guess he didn't see the Giants returners go to ground to avoid getting hit and fumbling. Good coaching isn't luck. Failing to execute on 3rd down their part isn't luck. Refs calling stopped forward progress on Bradshaw (correct call) isn't luck.
Really, they have no gripe and only have to look at the Giants as the better team that day. Our offense beat their D, and that's that!
It is just Terrible Sportsmanship by a bunch of Whiners.

SackingMyths
01-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Kudos to you, rainierjef!

I consider it a civic duty to educate clueless dimwits like this sack of moron.

galaxy10
01-25-2012, 10:11 AM
BUMMMER for them! I guess he didn't see the Giants returners go to ground to avoid getting hit and fumbling. Good coaching isn't luck. Failing to execute on 3rd down their part isn't luck. Refs calling stopped forward progress on Bradshaw (correct call) isn't luck.
Really, they have no gripe and only have to look at the Giants as the better team that day. Our offense beat their D, and that's that!
It is just Terrible Sportsmanship by a bunch of Whiners.

the 9er fans have been sending hate e-mails to Williams. This story does not surprise me. Sore losers just like their head coach. Man up all of you in SF. Oh, that's impossible sorry.

Giant14you
01-25-2012, 12:42 PM
We were fortunate that they have a boneheaded player on their team for that muff, but the defense could have held us to a FG and there is no way of knowing if we could have come back without that muff. But that game was tied and they had a chance to pull through. The second fumble was not a gift but a great ST play - if 49er fans were honest they'd see that both teams were waiting for a turnover... And if they had been the one to punch the ball out they'd call it skill, not luck.This is a good point. It's not like the muff automatically gave us a TD, ELi earned it to the tune of a 17 yard TD on a 3rd and 15. On top of that Jwill forced the second one and they didn't convert a single 3rd down(I don't count the last garbage time one). For all these fans to say they " gave us the game" is just plain stupidity.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-25-2012, 12:47 PM
shoulda said "bummer..."

TroyArcher
01-25-2012, 12:51 PM
so i walk into the defac ( chow hall ) andy got my jacob's jersey on. and like a stand off me and this 9ers fan stare at each other me with my bowl of grapes in my hand and him holding a coffee. smfh So he said mighty lucky aren't we, i laughed and i said well if you call 1 for 13 on 3rd down lucky then your team just sucks. him - "vernon davis torched you guys, you have to triple cover him just to not get burnt you guys suck you only won cause kyle williams is a jackass that can't catch a punt plus he was injured." me - " what his left shoulder injury? doubt it did anything on that fumble genius cause he was carrying the ball in his right hand, don't make excuses cause you guys couldn't get back into the end zone after your second touchdown." him - " we hand wrapped that win for you, you didn't earn it." me- " eli 316 yards, 2 tds no interceptions, your right we didn't earn that tebow allowed us to win." ( 3:16 tebow get it? well he didn't ) him- " eli sucks, ale smith is a way better QB than him did more with less, give alex smith your receivers and he would double eli's numbers statistically." me- " really now so your praising our receiving core, compared to the trash you have. vernon davis is your receiving core." Him- " really *** hole tebow? i know you don't know anything about football you probably just became a giants fan." me- " lmao you wanna know how i know your gay? cause you just used that lame excuse to justify why your not winning this argument just like how your team didn't win on sunday, stop crying betty it gets better." --- verbatim him - " watch your mouth i'm a Airman first class." ( he probably thought i was an airman basic [ 1 stripe] or a airman [ no stripes] ) me- " keyword airman, that **** don't fly homeboy, **** out of here with that noise." more obscenities flew i was about to knock this kid out but, i already got a LOC don't need another one for fighting. You forgot to tell him that cocaine is a helluva drug</P>

</P>

I'm Rick James beeotch!!</P>

bflo23
01-25-2012, 01:03 PM
" eli sucks, ale smith is a way better QB than him did more with less,
give alex smith your receivers and he would double eli's numbers
statistically."

First I thought your story was made up because the 49er fan was so ridiculous, then I realized that guy sounds exactly like every other bitter 49er fan. Excuse making? Check. Got blinders on 49ers weaknesses? Check. We all must have been watching a different game because the 49er fans don't realize what a joke of a performance Alex Smith did.

Call me crazy but I think Eli could put up more than 3 passing yards with the 49er WRs vs Giants defense. And he "believes" Alex Smith is better but next season, he will be chanting for the backup QB like they all did before.

mfraykor
01-25-2012, 02:17 PM
All you had to say was "fortunate, yes; lucky, no".

Lucky would have been if Williams fumbled the ball untouched.* However, he WAS touched by Jacquain Williams and it was a forced fumble.

Just say... LUCK.. is were skill and opportunity meat....

nihan87
01-25-2012, 02:33 PM
What a whiney fool. These 9er fans have gotten WAY out of hand. Bottom line, Giants won the turnover battle in a tough, close, defensive game. </P>

</P>

Glad you stuck it to that fool! </P>

jimsgints
01-25-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm a Plankowner, I would have done the same.