PDA

View Full Version : Levar Arrington - picks Giants

RedskinHater
12-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Says ( in today's Washington Post ) we are one of the few teams that match up
Well with the pack . Seems to think this has upset
Written all over ...
SO LET IT BE WRITTEN ...SO LET IT BE DONE !

Redeyejedi
12-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Says ( in today's Washington Post ) we are one of the few teams that match up Well with the pack . Seems to think this has upset Written all over ... SO LET IT BE WRITTEN ...SO LET IT BE DONE !How do we match up well with the Packers.They didnt match up well last year and last years team was better

Mod_C
12-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Says ( in today's Washington Post ) we are one of the few teams that match up Well with the pack . Seems to think this has upset Written all over ... SO LET IT BE WRITTEN ...SO LET IT BE DONE !How do we match up well with the Packers.They didnt match up well last year and last years team was better

You'll just have to read his article I guess.

jaygoon
12-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Didn't he get a 2 on the winderlic test?

I think he was sandusky'd one time too many

chizz
12-04-2011, 10:55 AM
ugh i hope its not like last year . that was just so sad

Redeyejedi
12-04-2011, 11:04 AM

You'll just have to read his article I guess.
I would of but theres no link here and i dont care enough to look for it myself

elisupporter10
12-04-2011, 11:30 AM
+1

Overdrive92
12-04-2011, 12:08 PM
You know we're grasping at straws when we're announcing that some random dude named Levar Arrington picked us to win.

shotcalla39
12-04-2011, 12:16 PM
You know we're grasping at straws when we're announcing that some random dude named Levar Arrington picked us to win.

Lol Arrington played for the giants one year.... He was a probowler with the skins but injury was his downfall... He had enormous talent.. he was supposed to be the next LT

NYGRealityCheck
12-04-2011, 12:20 PM
I think he meant Lavar Arrington, a top tier Pro Bowl LB in his prime that played for the Giants not too long ago. I believe he was signed around the same season/time that the Giants signed Burress. Played mostly with the Redskins. In his last game as a Giant, he got a safety sack on Romo but later tore his ACL in the same game...and that was it...

njersey
12-04-2011, 04:07 PM

You, my friend, are a jerk!

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 04:12 PM

lol!!!!!!!!

jaygoon
12-04-2011, 04:34 PM

You, my friend, are a jerk!

I prefer a-hole

OsiStrahan#1combo
12-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Says ( in today's Washington Post ) we are one of the few teams that match up
Well with the pack . Seems to think this has upset
Written all over ...
SO LET IT BE WRITTEN ...SO LET IT BE DONE !

Its LAvar