PDA

View Full Version : I always like to see something new/different

r1000
01-25-2012, 10:21 AM
or better yet.. I'd love for all facets of our game to be top notch.

How awesome would it be for A Bradshaw to be the x-factor in the SB. Have Eli throw to our great recievers and all .. But wouldn't it be great to get Bradshaw to TD's!!! And have him really be the game changer

I know the running game hasn't been great.. but in the last couple of games it was getting better. Even at the very end of the SF game Bradshaw was punching through holes...

I'm just a nervous wreck!!!

Voldamort
01-29-2012, 01:48 PM
I would love to see theGiants win the game before the 4th qtr,make it easy on all of us!! Keep the ref's away from a bad call,that could cost the Giants!!!

stormblue
01-29-2012, 02:09 PM
i'd like to see him piling up garbage yards in the 4th quarter to eat up the clock and demoralize them.

AllTuckedUp
01-29-2012, 02:13 PM
With the way our run game has been and the way New England's run defense has been playing I doubt any of this to occur.

NYG 5
01-29-2012, 02:16 PM
With the way our run game has been and the way New England's run defense has been playing I doubt any of this to occur.

Huh? Rice and ricky williams were smashing through the pats before flacco threw that dumbass interception

AllTuckedUp
01-29-2012, 02:20 PM

Huh? Rice and ricky williams were smashing through the pats before flacco threw that dumbass interception

Rice just averaged a bit over 3 yards a carry.