PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Wait For The Super Bowl, I Wanna Scream!!!!!

ikebibby91
01-25-2012, 10:28 AM
I wanna see the Giants D CRUSH Brady into a fine powder.

I wanna see Eli finally shut all the haters up and stop comparing him to Peyton.

I wanna see the Giants dominate every aspect of the game.

I wanna see the Giants HATED, FEARED and most of all RESPECTED <u>ONCE AND FOR ALL</u>!!!!

Damnit!!!

MikeIsaGiant
01-25-2012, 10:30 AM
If the giants win, I can't see how the patriot fans can say anything to us giant fans EVER.

2007 win, 2011 season win, and 2012 SB win again...

Please.

NYG55nwo
01-25-2012, 10:35 AM
If the giants win, I can't see how the patriot fans can say anything to us giant fans EVER. 2007 win, 2011 season win, and 2012 SB win again... Please.</P>

Agreed. One of my best friends is a New England fan he has been talking ever since 2007. I think winningtwo superbowls in a row against them will shut him up.</P>

Kruunch
01-25-2012, 10:40 AM
Longest ... two ... weeks .... ever

Giantsfan62
01-25-2012, 10:48 AM
I sincerely hope the Giants turn the Pats into 4 time Superbowl losers!

Newby here,but a Giants fan since 1962!

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 10:51 AM
If the giants win, I can't see how the patriot fans can say anything to us giant fans EVER. 2007 win, 2011 season win, and 2012 SB win again... Please.</P>

Pats fans can never take away SB 42, no matter WHAT happens in SB 46. SB 42 was so special because of the fact that they were going for an undefeated season, Brady and BB going for their 4th SB win together; and they were aheadup until 34 seconds left in the game. NOTHING will ever erase that. Nothing.</P>

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 10:52 AM
I sincerely hope the Giants turn the Pats into 4 time Superbowl losers! Newby here,but a Giants fan since 1962!</P>

And us into 4 time SB champs! :)</P>

ryan12
01-25-2012, 11:16 AM

agreed

miked1958
01-25-2012, 11:21 AM
I wanna see the Giants D CRUSH Brady into a fine powder.

I wanna see Eli finally shut all the haters up and stop comparing him to Peyton.

I wanna see the Giants dominate every aspect of the game.

I wanna see the Giants HATED, FEARED and most of all RESPECTED <U>ONCE AND FOR ALL</U>!!!!

Damnit!!!
</P>

Agreed on all counts</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-25-2012, 11:24 AM

Pats fans can never take away SB 42, no matter WHAT happens in SB 46.* SB 42 was so special because of the fact that they were going for an undefeated season, Brady and BB going for their 4th SB win together; and they were ahead*up until 34 seconds left in the game.* NOTHING will ever erase that.* Nothing.**</P>

For us yes, but for them they'll forget it with a SB win this year. I don't want that pleasure for them

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 11:29 AM

Pats fans can never take away SB 42, no matter WHAT happens in SB 46. SB 42 was so special because of the fact that they were going for an undefeated season, Brady and BB going for their 4th SB win together; and they were aheadup until 34 seconds left in the game. NOTHING will ever erase that. Nothing.</P>

For us yes, but for them they'll forget it with a SB win this year. I don't want that pleasure for them</P>

Trust me -- they won't. It's impossible, unless they are psychotic and Pats fans strike me as pretty level headed. The only way that it could possibly come close is if the Pats are losing in this game by 20 points and only5 minutes left in the game and pull out a last second win. And with Brady, anything like that ispossible. But even THEN, it just wouldn't totally match up because they were an historic team in '07 going for the 19-0 and missed it by 34 seconds.</P>

EZ_E
01-25-2012, 11:55 AM

Yes, but at the same time it is not too bad. At least now we still get some "NFL" football with the Pro Bowl this weekend...even if it is a joke of an exhibition game. That and we also get to bask in the glory of being NFC Champions for two weeks. Take some time to reflect on how far we've come, over coming all the obstacles and proving the haters all wrong.

What really makes it long is reading this message boards every day. LOL. And listening/watching media talk about the upcoming Super Bowl game....dissecting the game and players 1,000,000 ways. I can't help coming here and watching NFL network, ESPN, listening to sports talk radio...while knowing at the same time that is what making this wait seem longer.

I'm looking forward to Media Day, always a great appetitzer before the game.

SweetZombieJesus
01-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Oh God I couldn't take the week between Green Bay and the NFCC.

How am I going to keep sane for 2 weeks?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH

M0rbid
01-25-2012, 01:47 PM
This 2 week lay off is too much.

MikeIsaGiant
01-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Thank god school starts next week so I can keep busy

BigBlue D
01-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Is it the 5th yet?! This is torture.

miked1958
01-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Is it the 5th yet?! This is torture.
</P>

I cant wait either. already posted that earlier in this thread.</P>

However I think we need to sit back and Enjoy these next 2 weeks. Its been a long road this season full of many disapointments and frustrations with all the injures the 1-5 speedbump in middle of season. All the talk of there goes the Giants again on there annual 2nd half collapse. The Gmen fough really hard to get to this position with 5 ELIMINATION Type games in a Row. Lose anyone of those games and we were done for the season. I will just be on here each day as much as i can. watch all the reports on tv, internet and radio. and just really relax cause we as fans have earned that right.</P>

I posted something after the Skins loss that was something to the effect of all we have to do now is go on a 6game winning streak and we are SB Champions for the 4th time. alot of guys thought i should put down the crack pipe and back away...</P>

Well we are now 1 win away from realizing that goal</P>