PDA

View Full Version : Didn't Carton on WFAN state in the beginning of the season that if the Giants win the Super Bowl he would quit his job on the radio?????

BK07071
01-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Well if that's true and the Giants do win the Super Bowl why don't we all flood the phone lines of WFAN and tell the manager of the station to make him eat his words and get him the hell out of here once and for all. I can't stomach that creep. He's an obnoxious SOB and needs to be knocked down a few pegs!
I'll also help him pack his bags and drive him to the airport to make sure he's gone. The guy is a real ****** bag!!!!

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 10:53 AM
You know he won't leave. But hey what do you expect. The world is full of loud mouths who almost never pay their dues.

He should at the minimum apologize for being such a Homer, and take a pay cut. Or better yet Donate money to charity and STFU about the Giants in the coming season.

MikeIsaGiant
01-25-2012, 10:56 AM
He's a secret giants fan, you know the deal.

He's waiting for the year that the Jets make the super bowl (god help them for how long that takes, oh and yeah he might actually be dead by the time it happens) so he can run his mouth all year about how godlike the Jets were

BK07071
01-25-2012, 11:03 AM
You know he won't leave. But hey what do you expect. The world is full of loud mouths who almost never pay their dues.

He should at the minimum apologize for being such a Homer, and take a pay cut. Or better yet Donate money to charity and STFU about the Giants in the coming season.

Carton will never apologize . He never apologize for anything he said even when he was on New Jersey's 101.5FM. he's pompous and thinks he's right all the time and when he has to eat crow. Like the time he had to walk the Brooklyn Bridge in his Speedo tights, he made sure it had all the makings of a good publicity stunt for the media to eat up. As far as donating money to a charity in the name of the Giants........never happen. He's so tight he squeaks when he walks and you expect him to donate money to a charity!!!!

CTLadyBlue
01-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Yes, he did state he'd do that. Boomer even reminded him this past Monday, saying something like, "you're two weeks closer to checking out of here" or something like that

MikeIsaGiant
01-25-2012, 11:13 AM
If it happens, I'm having 2 celebrations. One for the giants SB and 1 for him getting the hell off there

ryan12
01-25-2012, 11:14 AM
instead of quiting he is getting the giants ny tattoed on his chest once WE win the superbowl

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 11:15 AM
instead of quiting he is getting the giants ny tattoed on his chest once WE win the superbowlThat would work.

nihan87
01-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Carton is an attention ***** man. Hence the loud mouth. I find most Jet fans are.... haha</P>

Have they mentioned it on the show lately?</P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Heard him say he will tender his resignation but the station management won't accept it.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Heard him say he will tender his resignation but the station management won't accept it.
I can easily see him leave, for a day or a week while on vacation, then say he got rehired.

BK07071
01-25-2012, 02:28 PM

Well if we all call the station and insist that turd quit like he said he would.....and if the station did not accept his resignation that we as Giants fans would boycott all their sponsors. You know that there are more Giants fans in the metropolitan area than jets fans. But the whole idea is to make that bald headed chicken f***ker squarm and eat crow!!!!!!

BK07071
01-25-2012, 02:35 PM
instead of quiting he is getting the giants ny tattoed on his chest once WE win the superbowl

Okay......I'll buy that! If the Giants win the Super Bowl and he will have the N.Y. Giants logo tatooed on his chest then yes.....all will be forgivin' and I'll put up with his Bull sh*t for some more years, but keep laughing my butt off knowing that he has a permanent logo on his chest that he had to put there because of his idiotic and pompous attitude.