PDA

View Full Version : I know others have posted quotes on Pats Boards but...........

miked1958
01-25-2012, 01:00 PM
I was over there in their PreSuperBowl Thread and for the most part alot of them dont feel all that confident about beating us.</P>

Alot of them seem subdued and scared that their Legacy will go down that even though they won 3 that in the end they could not beat Eli, TC and the Giants. </P>

The are scared of our WRs, DLine and most of all alot of them are saying that Eli is playing better overall right now then TB. They fell that if they cant get enough pressure on Eli that he will crave up that secondary and it could be a very very embarrassing SB Sunday for all Pats Fans.</P>

WOW</P>

Of course you have the Homers on there that just think that Brady is out for revenage and no way he allows Eli and the Giants to beat him a 2nd time. Those types feel it will be a Huge Blowout for the Pats.</P>

GameTime
01-25-2012, 02:10 PM
I was over there in their PreSuperBowl Thread and for the most part alot of them dont feel all that confident about beating us.</P>

Alot of them seem subdued and scared that their Legacy will go down that even though they won 3 that in the end they could not beat Eli, TC and the Giants. </P>

The are scared of our WRs, DLine and most of all alot of them are saying that Eli is playing better overall right now then TB. They fell that if they cant get enough pressure on Eli that he will crave up that secondary and it could be a very very embarrassing SB Sunday for all Pats Fans.</P>

WOW</P>

Of course you have the Homers on there that just think that Brady is out for revenage and no way he allows Eli and the Giants to beat him a 2nd time. Those types feel it will be a Huge Blowout for the Pats.</P>

</P>

I have posted there today. Their board is very lame. Not alot of participation or "fan passion" at all...</P>

I wonder why????</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-25-2012, 02:18 PM
They have fake fans.

miked1958
01-25-2012, 03:31 PM

WOW</P>

</P>

I have posted there today. Their board is very lame. Not alot of participation or "fan passion" at all...</P>

I wonder why????</P>

</P>

I am telling you there is about 30/40% of these fans that dont feel comfortable with this rematch at all. then you have another 30/40% of Homers that are saying they blow us out for revenge. Then you have the quiet bunch that is left that are not saying a whole lot but even the positive stuff they are saying you can tell it is with a bit of hesitation and being unsure of what is to come.</P>

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 03:36 PM

WOW</P>

</P>

I wonder why????</P>

</P>

I am telling you there is about 30/40% of these fans that dont feel comfortable with this rematch at all. then you have another 30/40% of Homers that are saying they blow us out for revenge. Then you have the quiet bunch that is left that are not saying a whole lot but even the positive stuff they are saying you can tell it is with a bit of hesitation and being unsure of what is to come.</P>

</P>

It's the same feeling that I got as well -- these are the LEAST confident bunch that we've come across in these playoffs. Man, talk about being humbled. I actually don't think that EITHER team is as good as 4 years ago. For the Giants, Eli is better and maybe the WRs, but not the running game and o-line, and I still think that the old defense is probably a little better.</P>

I like our chances, but I think the Pats deserve to be the favorites. It doesn't seem like many of the Pat fans agree with me.</P>

burier
01-25-2012, 03:39 PM
I love the revenge angle.

Everyone thinks that all these little things are gonna make a team or player play better.

I just laugh when I hear about how I should be worried because "Tom Brady is mad"

Bottom line is the better team wins everytime unless a ref blows it.

So we will see.

RoanokeFan
01-25-2012, 03:40 PM
I was over there in their PreSuperBowl Thread and for the most part alot of them dont feel all that confident about beating us.</p>

Alot of them seem subdued and scared that their Legacy will go down that even though they won 3 that in the end they could not beat Eli, TC and the Giants. </p>

The are scared of our WRs, DLine and most of all alot of them are saying that Eli is playing better overall right now then TB. They fell that if they cant get enough pressure on Eli that he will crave up that secondary and it could be a very very embarrassing SB Sunday for all Pats Fans.</p>

WOW</p>

Of course you have the Homers on there that just think that Brady is out for revenage and no way he allows Eli and the Giants to beat him a 2nd time. Those types feel it will be a Huge Blowout for the Pats.</p>

</p>

I have posted there today. Their board is very lame. Not alot of participation or "fan passion" at all...</p>

I wonder why????</p>

They are not ALL IN! [;)]

slipknottin
01-25-2012, 03:42 PM
I have a bunch of friends that are pats fans, all of them were hoping for that giants rematch.

Now that they got it, all of them seem to be not so sure of it anymore.

Giants are a bad matchup for the pats.

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 03:45 PM

WOW</P>

</P>

I wonder why????</P>

</P>

No Roanoke, the are definitely <U>not</U> ALL IN! :) </P>

Strange, it's like witnessing 2nd guessing amongst Steelers fans in the '70s, 49er fans of the '80s, and 'boys fans of the '90s. I've got to admit, it's a pretty powerful feeling.</P>

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 03:46 PM
I have a bunch of friends that are pats fans, all of them were hoping for that giants rematch. Now that they got it, all of them seem to be not so sure of it anymore. Giants are a bad matchup for the pats.</P>

Like Rolle told Vernon Davis and the 49ers -- waaatttccchhh what you wish for.</P>

RoanokeFan
01-25-2012, 03:49 PM
I have a bunch of friends that are pats fans, all of them were hoping for that giants rematch. Now that they got it, all of them seem to be not so sure of it anymore. Giants are a bad matchup for the pats.</p>

Like Rolle told Vernon Davis and the 49ers -- waaatttccchhh what you wish for.</p>

[Y]

miked1958
01-25-2012, 04:07 PM

WOW</P>

</P>

I wonder why????</P>

</P>

Thats right. This Giants team is ALL IN just like the 07 team were the Road Warriors. Once this team gets a concept driven into their souls they go out and excute and they really feel deep down that NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM</P>

miked1958
01-25-2012, 04:08 PM
With that said i would not be surprised if the Giants went out and Destroyed the Pats in this game.</P>

I will keep that SIG going. Cant change now. ALL IN.....</P>

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 04:13 PM
With that said i would not be surprised if the Giants went out and Destroyed the Pats in this game.</P>

I will keep that SIG going. Cant change now. ALL IN.....</P>

</P>

You're right -- after all the crap they went through this season and the nail-bitters and this 49er game, I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants took the trophy home in a romp, either. The Giants are due for it and quite frankly, the Pats are due for an *** kicking. Not just a loss, but a lose in which everything goes wrong forthem. </P>

The Pats probably haven't been humiliated in a decade, and they are due for it.</P>

Redeyejedi
01-25-2012, 04:18 PM
I have a bunch of friends that are pats fans, all of them were hoping for that giants rematch.

Now that they got it, all of them seem to be not so sure of it anymore.

Giants are a bad matchup for the pats. I think the Giants blow them out

Manning4MVP
01-25-2012, 04:42 PM
A lot of them seem sarcastic about it though.

For example, "The Giants are a much better team on paper, the Patriots shouldn't even show up."

They are playing the underdog card, meanwhile they are the team that is being favored.

gmen46
01-25-2012, 11:16 PM

WOW</P>

</P>

I wonder why????</P>

</P>

Pats fans have good reason to be hesitant in their bravado, concerning this rematch.

They have seen, up close and personal, how effective Eli can be against their team in the final 2 minutes of the game. Twice.

They have by now seen how tough Eli is against relentless pass rushing for an entire game--against a much tougher pass defense than the Pats have (even WITH their improved play over the past 2-3 games).

They have seen how they--literally--backed into the Super Bowl by playing inferior football IN THEIR OWN STADIUM, in their Championship game.

As great a career as Brady has had to date, and as great a season he had this past season, fans are beginning to see some chinks in the armor of their shining knight.

Eli performed better than did Brady in our game vs them after Thanksgiving, he performed better than did Brady in our Super Bowl, and he performed better than did Brady in their respective Championship games 3 days ago.

And I haven't even addressed the 180 degree change in our defense over the last 5 Giants games that most Pats fans have seen once or twice by now.

It's only the fanatical blinded-by-rage Pats fans that believe a "revenge factor" actually has any bearing in this game.

Personally, the only fear I have about how this game can turn out is fostered by my belief in Belichick's abilities as coach.

But, then again, Pats fans would be wise to have the same fear about Coughlin and his staff, wouldn't they?

Should be another Super Bowl classic, actually.