PDA

View Full Version : Suggested SB 46 victory slogans: "Got Luck?" & "Get Ryan"

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 01:07 PM
If the Giants win this SB, I really wish that we had some promo items that could be made up and distributed to our classless opposing fan base -- especially the 49ers. I'm thinking something like the "Got Milk?" campaign -- "Got Luck?". If that's how they want to play it, I'd love to revel in it and ham it up. Different shirts with pictures of:</P>

1) the knee bouncing off of Williams's knee ("Got Luck?"). </P>

2) a shot of J. Williams stripping K. Williams of the ball ("Got Luck?")</P>

3) Bradshaw sitting on the 49er before the whistle / fumble ("Got Luck?")</P>

4) Picture of Alex Smith ("1 - 13 on 3rd Down. Got Luck?")</P>

5) Picture of Harbaugh ("Give up on run game. Got Luck?")</P>

6) Picture of Cruz causing 2 Jets players to crash into each other on the way to 99-yard return ("Got Luck?")</P>

7) Shot of Kenny Phillips knocking ball out of Ryan Grants' hands ("Got Luck?")</P>

8) Picture of Jerry Jones with score of week 17 game (31 - 14) above him ("Got Luck?)</P>

9) Picture of the Falcons symbol with the words "2 Points?!?" above itand "Got Luck?" underneath.</P>

Another way to go would be something along the lines of "Get Shorty", but it would be "Get Ryan" with pictures of all the Ryans with "X's" over them that we defeated on our path to SB glory. This would include Ryan Mallett on the Pats and that guy named Ryan who works in the front office for SF (which would probably be the funniest because everyone would be like, "who the **** is that guy?")</P>

I just think the "you're so damn lucky" excuse is just the funniest and I'd love to be able to rub it in everyone's face if we win this thing.</P>

miked1958
01-25-2012, 01:13 PM
If the Giants win this SB, I really wish that we had some promo items that could be made up and distributed to our classless opposing fan base -- especially the 49ers. I'm thinking something like the "Got Milk?" campaign -- "Got Luck?". If that's how they want to play it, I'd love to revel in it and ham it up. Different shirts with pictures of:</P>

6) Picture of Cruz causing 2 Jets players to crash into each other on the way to 99-yard return ("Got Luck?")</P>

7) Shot of Kenny Phillips knocking ball out of Ryan Grants' hands ("Got Luck?")</P>

8) Picture of Jerry Jones with score of week 17 game (31 - 14) above him ("Got Luck?)</P>

9) Picture of the Falcons symbol with the words "2 Points?!?" above itand "Got Luck?" underneath.</P>

Another way to go would be something along the lines of "Get Shorty", but it would be "Get Ryan" with pictures of all the Ryans with "X's" over them that we defeated on our path to SB glory. This would include Ryan Mallett on the Pats and that guy named Ryan who works in the front office for SF (which would probably be the funniest because everyone would be like, "who the **** is that guy?")</P>

I just think the "you're so damn lucky" excuse is just the funniest and I'd love to be able to rub it in everyone's face if we win this thing.</P>

</P>

I like it overall but with alot of the points you made maybe i am just not understanding the way you are trying to bring it out, but alot of what we did in those points had NOTHING to do with LUCK</P>

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 01:15 PM

</P>

I like it overall but with alot of the points you made maybe i am just not understanding the way you are trying to bring it out, but alot of what we did in those points had NOTHING to do with LUCK</P>

</P>

That's my point -- there was no "luck" involved, unlike the insane "we got lucky" allegations by the opposing fan bases.</P>

Well, it sounds like this thread is a "thumbs down" -- I can hear the crickets chirping. "Hey, take my wife. Please." All right, it's a good thing that I never went into marketing. ;)</P>