PDA

View Full Version : NE Fans not sweating this rematch

PatsFanNE
01-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Yes, we will puff up our chests and talk the smack, but in our heart of hearts, we all know that the Giants should win this game. We haven't beaten any opponent all year that would give us hope that our D can shut down a superior offense like the G men.

The wound from SB 2008 was and is still raw, but this time around we all know where we stand, and I think many knowledgeable Pats fans have had time to accept the probability of the inevitable.

In this game, the acres of yardage given up by our sorry *** defense will quickly metamorphosis into points, mostly sevens. I think our offense will do well keeping up for a while, but 2 or 3 3&outs will be the difference.

The only hope we have is the "Any Given Sunday" theory, and that would rely on Manning having a really bad day on the same day our Defense has a really great day, along with Brady- unfortunately, we had that day when we played Denver, and you only get one of those every not so often.

This one will not hurt as much as last time, because for me, I will expect the worst, hope for the best, but ultimately, it's just another game to me, because I have zero emotion invested in what I think the outcome will be.

But it should be a great game none the less.

All Giants fans should know that any NE loss will NEVER, EVER hurt as much as SB Super Bowl XLII.

So, when and if you win this game- congratulations in advance- because it won't hurt that much, really. But, if we do win, then some of the salt will be washed out of that gaping wound.

Sincerest Regards to all Giants Fans-

PatsFanNE

Kruunch
01-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Yes, we will puff up our chests and talk the smack, but in our heart of hearts, we all know that the Giants should win this game. We haven't beaten any opponent all year that would give us hope that our D can shut down a superior offense like the G men.

The wound from SB 2008 was and is still raw, but this time around we all know where we stand, and I think many knowledgeable Pats fans have had time to accept the probability of the inevitable.

In this game, the acres of yardage given up by our sorry *** defense will quickly metamorphosis into points, mostly sevens. I think our offense will do well keeping up for a while, but 2 or 3 3&outs will be the difference.

The only hope we have is the "Any Given Sunday" theory, and that would rely on Manning having a really bad day on the same day our Defense has a really great day, along with Brady- unfortunately, we had that day when we played Denver, and you only get one of those every not so often.

This one will not hurt as much as last time, because for me, I will expect the worst, hope for the best, but ultimately, it's just another game to me, because I have zero emotion invested in what I think the outcome will be.

But it should be a great game none the less.

All Giants fans should know that any NE loss will NEVER, EVER hurt as much as SB Super Bowl XLII.

So, when and if you win this game- congratulations in advance- because it won't hurt that much, really. But, if we do win, then some of the salt will be washed out of that gaping wound.

Sincerest Regards to all Giants Fans-

PatsFanNE

In post seasons (especially this one), refs tend to not throw as many flags, which has the effect of dismantling offenses as incidental contact with receivers comes into play more and more.

In over 900+ pass plays this offseason I think there have been a total of 9 holding calls (2 of them on run plays), 2 roughing the passer calls, 1 pass interference, and 5 illegal contacts.

I've seen that many penalties in a SINGLE game during the regular season.

How does this effect the Super Bowl?

Lower scoring games that favor shorter passing games.

I think this is the main reason you're not seeing the Saints or Packers at this stage ... both teams rely on a vertical threat at various points in their game.

I'm expecting a nearly identical version of our last two matchups personally.

Hopefully with the same outcomes ;)

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I don't get the feeling that Giants fans aren't sweating this rematch either. We feel that we are the more complete team, but you've got HOFs in TB and BB and you guys are this era's dynasty -- nobody can ever take that for granted. </P>

You guys have a much better chance than "Any Given Sunday" and you should be favored because of your 13-3 record and your D getting consistently better over the course of the season. We're not sweating this rematch, but we're certainly aware of who we're playing (you're not the 'boys and we're not the Jets). You guys have the weapons, experience, and leadership to make just 1 or 2 mistakes on the Giants' partinto a blow-out of a game.</P>

We're proud of our team, but I think that most of us respect who the Pats are and their accomplishments. We just don't fear you anymore like other teams do, and I certainly don't believe that most of us "hate" the Pats like we hate the Eagles. I see it is as a mutual respect for two great organizations that deal with a lot of jealous haters from their own rivals in their respective conferences. </P>

And believe me -- I know that even if you do win this SB, it'll never wash away SB 42. I've made that point on these boards a few times today. It was just too historically significant, and I don't say that to rub it in, but just state it as fact.</P>

I checked your boards out already -- you've got a lot of good, fair, classy, football-knowledgable fans which is nice to see after we had to deal with 49er fans for the past week (it's delicious to hear them whine.)</P>

From one "lucky team" to another (as our detractors are calling both of our teams), I wish you and your great organization the best of luck, but not too much luck of course. If we lose, I'm glad that we'd lose to a classy organization like yours and not some bratty bunch of chest thumpers like the 49ers and Ravens. </P>

I respect teams that act like they've been there before, and the Pats always do (because they're always there).</P>

</P>

burier
01-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Great job by the OP. Incredible way to snake some compliments from the opposition while also putting the dreaded "congratulations before the game is over" hex on our team.

I See right through it and it won't help on SB Sunday.

Medisleman
01-25-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't get the feeling that Giants fans aren't sweating this rematch either. We feel that we are the more complete team, but you've got HOFs in TB and BB and you guys are this era's dynasty -- nobody can ever take that for granted. </p>

You guys have a much better chance than "Any Given Sunday" and you should be favored because of your 13-3 record and your D getting consistently better over the course of the season. We're not sweating this rematch, but we're certainly aware of who we're playing (you're not the 'boys and we're not the Jets). You guys have the weapons, experience, and leadership to make just 1 or 2 mistakes on the Giants' partinto a blow-out of a game.</p>

We're proud of our team, but I think that most of us respect who the Pats are and their accomplishments. We just don't fear you anymore like other teams do, and I certainly don't believe that most of us "hate" the Pats like we hate the Eagles. I see it is as a mutual respect for two great organizations that deal with a lot of jealous haters from their own rivals in their respective conferences. </p>

And believe me -- I know that even if you do win this SB, it'll never wash away SB 42. I've made that point on these boards a few times today. It was just too historically significant, and I don't say that to rub it in, but just state it as fact.</p>

I checked your boards out already -- you've got a lot of good, fair, classy, football-knowledgable fans which is nice to see after we had to deal with 49er fans for the past week (it's delicious to hear them whine.)</p>

From one "lucky team" to another (as our detractors are calling both of our teams), I wish you and your great organization the best of luck, but not too much luck of course. If we lose, I'm glad that we'd lose to a classy organization like yours and not some bratty bunch of chest thumpers like the 49ers and Ravens. </p>

I respect teams that act like they've been there before, and the Pats always do (because they're always there).</p>

</p>

I disagree. I "hate" the Pats. I can't stand Brady and that homeless looking coach of theirs. I have watched the Giants in all of their Super Bowls, and not even the 86 victory was as sweet as the SB victory over the Pats. This game to me is extremely important to cement our victory in SB 42. I want the "Brady" Pats to be remembered as never being able to beat the Giants in the big game. I don't want them to get any semblance of revenge.

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 02:43 PM
I don't get the feeling that Giants fans aren't sweating this rematch either. We feel that we are the more complete team, but you've got HOFs in TB and BB and you guys are this era's dynasty -- nobody can ever take that for granted. </P>

You guys have a much better chance than "Any Given Sunday" and you should be favored because of your 13-3 record and your D getting consistently better over the course of the season. We're not sweating this rematch, but we're certainly aware of who we're playing (you're not the 'boys and we're not the Jets). You guys have the weapons, experience, and leadership to make just 1 or 2 mistakes on the Giants' partinto a blow-out of a game.</P>

We're proud of our team, but I think that most of us respect who the Pats are and their accomplishments. We just don't fear you anymore like other teams do, and I certainly don't believe that most of us "hate" the Pats like we hate the Eagles. I see it is as a mutual respect for two great organizations that deal with a lot of jealous haters from their own rivals in their respective conferences. </P>

And believe me -- I know that even if you do win this SB, it'll never wash away SB 42. I've made that point on these boards a few times today. It was just too historically significant, and I don't say that to rub it in, but just state it as fact.</P>

I checked your boards out already -- you've got a lot of good, fair, classy, football-knowledgable fans which is nice to see after we had to deal with 49er fans for the past week (it's delicious to hear them whine.)</P>

From one "lucky team" to another (as our detractors are calling both of our teams), I wish you and your great organization the best of luck, but not too much luck of course. If we lose, I'm glad that we'd lose to a classy organization like yours and not some bratty bunch of chest thumpers like the 49ers and Ravens. </P>

I respect teams that act like they've been there before, and the Pats always do (because they're always there).</P>

</P>

I disagree. I "hate" the Pats. I can't stand Brady and that homeless looking coach of theirs. I have watched the Giants in all of their Super Bowls, and not even the 86 victory was as sweet as the SB victory over the Pats. This game to me is extremely important to cement our victory in SB 42. I want the "Brady" Pats to be remembered as never being able to beat the Giants in the big game. I don't want them to get any semblance of revenge.
</P>

LMAO -- I wasn't implying that I was speaking for ALL Giants fans -- it was just the mood that I've taken from most Giant fans on these boards over the past few days. Our SB 42 victory IS cemented -- nothing can take it away. We won straight up and fair and square by providing the better match ups; having an awesome D-plan and executing it; and making1 or 2 more timely plays. It was no fluke and 95% of all NFL fans know that. I haven't even seen any Pat fans say that it was a fluke. It just hurt for them, and I completely understand because it would have crushed us, too, if we were going for 19-0.</P>

"That homeless looking coach" -- I have to admit that I like that line. HOWEVER, the hoodie was a big reason why we won SB 25 -- his / our defensive gameplan for that SB is in Canton. Personally, I've always liked BB and always will and I'll always root for him as long as its not against the Giants. Honestly, I've always liked Brady as well.</P>

Seducer
01-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Great job by the OP. Incredible way to snake some compliments from the opposition while also putting the dreaded "congratulations before the game is over" hex on our team. I See right through it and it won't help on SB Sunday.</P>

+1</P>

lol I was thinking exactly this as I was reading it. </P>

</P>

</P>

mstray92
01-25-2012, 02:51 PM
I don't get the feeling that Giants fans aren't sweating this rematch either. We feel that we are the more complete team, but you've got HOFs in TB and BB and you guys are this era's dynasty -- nobody can ever take that for granted. </p>

You guys have a much better chance than "Any Given Sunday" and you should be favored because of your 13-3 record and your D getting consistently better over the course of the season. We're not sweating this rematch, but we're certainly aware of who we're playing (you're not the 'boys and we're not the Jets). You guys have the weapons, experience, and leadership to make just 1 or 2 mistakes on the Giants' partinto a blow-out of a game.</p>

We're proud of our team, but I think that most of us respect who the Pats are and their accomplishments. We just don't fear you anymore like other teams do, and I certainly don't believe that most of us "hate" the Pats like we hate the Eagles. I see it is as a mutual respect for two great organizations that deal with a lot of jealous haters from their own rivals in their respective conferences. </p>

And believe me -- I know that even if you do win this SB, it'll never wash away SB 42. I've made that point on these boards a few times today. It was just too historically significant, and I don't say that to rub it in, but just state it as fact.</p>

I checked your boards out already -- you've got a lot of good, fair, classy, football-knowledgable fans which is nice to see after we had to deal with 49er fans for the past week (it's delicious to hear them whine.)</p>

From one "lucky team" to another (as our detractors are calling both of our teams), I wish you and your great organization the best of luck, but not too much luck of course. If we lose, I'm glad that we'd lose to a classy organization like yours and not some bratty bunch of chest thumpers like the 49ers and Ravens. </p>

I respect teams that act like they've been there before, and the Pats always do (because they're always there).</p>

</p>

Co-sign this 1000%. I do not want a SB loss! I want Victory to cap off this amazing post season run. Anything but W on SB sunday is a complete failure to Me! Knock off the 15-1 defending SB Champs only to go to the SB to come up short! Nah Son! That can't haaaappen at ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMGGIANTS
01-25-2012, 02:55 PM
I would be sweating if I was a NE fan. The first time you beat a team all year over 0.500 was on Sunday and we know how unconvincing of a win that was. Also Brady got outplayed big time by Joe Flacco. I would be sweating knowing that the Giants are going to come after Brady like last Super Bowl and you can expect him to be on his back a lot. Of course my concern is that Brady is an untouchable and if you lay a hit on him the refs may call a roughing. When he gets hit, unlike Eli proved on Sunday, his panties get in a bunch.

burier
01-25-2012, 03:00 PM
I don't get the feeling that Giants fans aren't sweating this rematch either.* We feel that we are the more complete team, but you've got HOFs in TB and BB and you guys are this era's dynasty -- nobody can ever take that for granted. </p>

You guys have a much better chance than "Any Given Sunday" and you should be favored because of your 13-3 record and your D getting consistently better over the course of the season.* We're not sweating this rematch, but we're certainly aware of who we're playing (you're not the 'boys and we're not the Jets).* You guys have the weapons, experience, and leadership to make just 1 or 2 mistakes on the Giants' part*into a blow-out of a game.</p>

We're proud of our team, but I think that most of us respect who the Pats are and their accomplishments.* We just don't fear you anymore like other teams do, and I certainly don't believe that most of us "hate" the Pats like we hate the Eagles.* I see it is as a mutual respect for two great organizations that deal with a lot of jealous haters from their own rivals in their respective conferences.* </p>

And believe me -- I know that even if you do win this SB, it'll never wash away SB 42.* I've made that point on these boards a few times today.* It was just too historically significant, and I don't say that to rub it in, but just state it as fact.</p>

From one "lucky team" to another (as our detractors are calling both of our teams), I wish you and your great organization the best of luck, but not too much luck of course.* If we lose, I'm glad that we'd lose to a classy organization like yours and not some bratty bunch of chest thumpers like the 49ers and Ravens.* </p>

*</p>

I disagree.* I "hate" the Pats.* I can't stand Brady and that homeless looking coach of theirs.* I have watched the Giants in all of their Super Bowls, and not even the 86 victory was as sweet as the SB victory over the Pats.* This game to me is extremely important to cement our victory in SB 42.* I want the "Brady" Pats to be remembered as never being able to beat the Giants in the big game.* I don't want them to get any semblance of revenge.

Co-sign this 1000%.* I do not want a SB loss! I want Victory to cap off this amazing post season run. Anything but W on SB sunday is a complete failure to Me!* Knock off the 15-1 defending SB Champs only to go to the SB to come up short! Nah Son! That can't haaaappen at ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna puke.

No one cares about the Patriots. I'm so sick of Prince Brady is his joyless sore sport coach who can't even shake the opponents hand after he gets beat.

And then after playing out of our minds in the 07 playoff run we were blatantly disrespected with a 12 point spread and then after we win the damn game IM TOLD IT WAS A FLUKE! AND THAT IS WAS LUCK!!!

Hey Pats. You guys like running the score up? Yeah that;s something to respect.

Just remember bullies always end up with their faces in the dirt.

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 03:01 PM

</P>

Co-sign this 1000%. I do not want a SB loss! I want Victory to cap off this amazing post season run. Anything but W on SB sunday is a complete failure to Me! Knock off the 15-1 defending SB Champs only to go to the SB to come up short! Nah Son! That can't haaaappen at ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</P>

LOLLLL....Well hell, I don't want a loss either especially after knocking off the # 1 seed (defending champs) and # 2 seed, both at home. And I do believe that we're going to win. But for me? If we actually did loose, it wouldn't be as devestating as that SB 42 loss was to the Pats. Not for me, that is. A loss would be a kick in the balls, but man, I don't think I could compare it to losing with 35 seconds left in the SB when you're going for 19-0. Nothing can top that.</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-25-2012, 03:06 PM

</P>

I'm gonna puke. No one cares about the Patriots. I'm so sick of Prince Brady is his joyless sore sport coach who can't even shake the opponents hand after he gets beat. And then after playing out of our minds in the 07 playoff run we were blatantly disrespected with a 12 point spread and then after we win the damn game IM TOLD IT WAS A FLUKE! AND THAT IS WAS LUCK!!! Hey Pats. You guys like running the score up? Yeah that;s something to respect. Just remember bullies always end up with their faces in the dirt.</P>

Brady is such a primadonna and has such a strong sense of entitlement he still can't watch the Super Bowl loss to the Giants. That is how full of himself he is. As a matter of fact I am watching right now on NFL Network. Not the actuall game but the highlights, 1/2 hr show.</P>

GMENAGAIN
01-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Yes, we will puff up our chests and talk the smack, but in our heart of hearts, we all know that the Giants should win this game. We haven't beaten any opponent all year that would give us hope that our D can shut down a superior offense like the G men. The wound from SB 2008 was and is still raw, but this time around we all know where we stand, and I think many knowledgeable Pats fans have had time to accept the probability of the inevitable. In this game, the acres of yardage given up by our sorry *** defense will quickly metamorphosis into points, mostly sevens. I think our offense will do well keeping up for a while, but 2 or 3 3&amp;outs will be the difference. The only hope we have is the "Any Given Sunday" theory, and that would rely on Manning having a really bad day on the same day our Defense has a really great day, along with Brady- unfortunately, we had that day when we played Denver, and you only get one of those every not so often. This one will not hurt as much as last time, because for me, I will expect the worst, hope for the best, but ultimately, it's just another game to me, because I have zero emotion invested in what I think the outcome will be. But it should be a great game none the less. All Giants fans should know that any NE loss will NEVER, EVER hurt as much as SB Super Bowl XLII. So, when and if you win this game- congratulations in advance- because it won't hurt that much, really. But, if we do win, then some of the salt will be washed out of that gaping wound. Sincerest Regards to all Giants Fans- PatsFanNE</P>

Ah . . . the reverse psychology angle . . . . </P>

BigBlue wins
01-25-2012, 03:08 PM
All hail, the New York Giants!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki-w4KYpnuw&amp;list=FLNEMuZ7fTZ5l3sk7DeUNO5w&amp;index=42&amp;fe ature=plpp_video

DJloves
01-25-2012, 03:09 PM
Everyone said the Patriots were the superior team four years agO and look what happened. The Giants realistically are the superior team but anything can happen. I hope not too many analysts predict us.

burier
01-25-2012, 03:10 PM
I don't get the feeling that Giants fans aren't sweating this rematch either.* We feel that we are the more complete team, but you've got HOFs in TB and BB and you guys are this era's dynasty -- nobody can ever take that for granted. </P>

You guys have a much better chance than "Any Given Sunday" and you should be favored because of your 13-3 record and your D getting consistently better over the course of the season.* We're not sweating this rematch, but we're certainly aware of who we're playing (you're not the 'boys and we're not the Jets).* You guys have the weapons, experience, and leadership to make just 1 or 2 mistakes on the Giants' part*into a blow-out of a game.</P>

We're proud of our team, but I think that most of us respect who the Pats are and their accomplishments.* We just don't fear you anymore like other teams do, and I certainly don't believe that most of us "hate" the Pats like we hate the Eagles.* I see it is as a mutual respect for two great organizations that deal with a lot of jealous haters from their own rivals in their respective conferences.* </P>

And believe me -- I know that even if you do win this SB, it'll never wash away SB 42.* I've made that point on these boards a few times today.* It was just too historically significant, and I don't say that to rub it in, but just state it as fact.</P>

From one "lucky team" to another (as our detractors are calling both of our teams), I wish you and your great organization the best of luck, but not too much luck of course.* If we lose, I'm glad that we'd lose to a classy organization like yours and not some bratty bunch of chest thumpers like the 49ers and Ravens.* </P>

*</P>

I disagree.* I "hate" the Pats.* I can't stand Brady and that homeless looking coach of theirs.* I have watched the Giants in all of their Super Bowls, and not even the 86 victory was as sweet as the SB victory over the Pats.* This game to me is extremely important to cement our victory in SB 42.* I want the "Brady" Pats to be remembered as never being able to beat the Giants in the big game.* I don't want them to get any semblance of revenge.

Co-sign this 1000%.* I do not want a SB loss! I want Victory to cap off this amazing post season run. Anything but W on SB sunday is a complete failure to Me!* Knock off the 15-1 defending SB Champs only to go to the SB to come up short! Nah Son! That can't haaaappen at ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna puke. No one cares about the Patriots. I'm so sick of Prince Brady is his joyless sore sport coach who can't even shake the opponents hand after he gets beat. And then after playing out of our minds in the 07 playoff run we were blatantly disrespected with a 12 point spread and then after we win the damn game IM TOLD IT WAS A FLUKE! AND THAT IS WAS LUCK!!! Hey Pats. You guys like running the score up? Yeah that;s something to respect. Just remember bullies always end up with their faces in the dirt.</P>

Brady is such a primadonna and has such a strong sense of entitlement he still can't watch the Super Bowl loss to the Giants. That is how full of himself he is.* As a matter of fact I am watching right now on NFL Network.* Not the actuall game but the highlights, 1/2 hr show.</P>

I watched the whole game the other night...I hadn't seen it in so long it was like seeing it for the first time all over again.

I thought it was funny hearing Brady say he can't watch the game. Good.

I have a hard time watching him instruct the offical to throw a flag because someone breathed on him too hard.

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Everyone said the Patriots were the superior team four years agO and look what happened. The Giants realistically are the superior team but anything can happen. I hope not too many analysts predict us.</P>

Well, the Patswere the superior team 4 year ago going into the SB. They were 18-0.Theydeserved thebig spread. It didn't bother me -- I loved, and still love, that we're underdogs. Even the Giants players loving being the underdog. The 18-0 record and the big spread made it that much more incredible and rewarding. </P>

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 03:17 PM

</P>

Brady is such a primadonna and has such a strong sense of entitlement he still can't watch the Super Bowl loss to the Giants. That is how full of himself he is. As a matter of fact I am watching right now on NFL Network. Not the actuall game but the highlights, 1/2 hr show.</P>

I watched the whole game the other night...I hadn't seen it in so long it was like seeing it for the first time all over again. I thought it was funny hearing Brady say he can't watch the game. Good. I have a hard time watching him instruct the offical to throw a flag because someone breathed on him too hard.</P>

I leant my SB 42 disc set to my friend months ago, and have got to get it back. I can never get enough of that SB run. You couldn't even script it, it was so incredible.</P>

GMENAGAIN
01-25-2012, 03:18 PM

</P>

Brady is one of the best QB's in the history of the NFL and has been nothing but a class act.</P>

"Running up the score"????? That is the cry of all gay NFL fans . . . . This is the NFL, if you don't want a team to "run up" the score on you, STOP THEM! Don't let a team run all over you and then cry about how mean they are . . . . . </P>

Don't forget, we owe a Super Bowl to that joyless sore sport coach.</P>

This is a SB between two great franchises, coaches and QB's. Your attempt to make it seem otherwisw is just silly.</P>

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 03:22 PM

</P>

Brady is one of the best QB's in the history of the NFL and has been nothing but a class act.</P>

"Running up the score"????? That is the cry of all gay NFL fans . . . . This is the NFL, if you don't want a team to "run up" the score on you, STOP THEM! Don't let a team run all over you and then cry about how mean they are . . . . . </P>

This is a SB between two great franchises, coaches and QB's. Your attempt to make it seem otherwisw is just silly.</P>

</P>

+1. Plus, I had no problem with our 41-0 bashing of the Vikes in the '00 NFC champ game and don't complain whenever the Saints crush us. If you don't like being scored upon, prevent the scoring. </P>

In addition, I see that both the Giants and the Pats have a lot of idiotic haters hating on them and calling both of them "lucky." The way I see it, the two best teams are in the SB after facing 2 tough championship games and outplaying their whiney opponents. Playing the Ravens would have been like facing the 49ers again -- chest thumping "the world owes me everything" idiots.</P>

AllTuckedUp
01-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Real pathetic OP. This is a match up between two great teams. Either one can win. Stop acting like you don't care because you're terrified of losing. Guess what? so am I. The Patriots worry me just as much as the Giants worry you. It will be a stellar game and a fight to the finish.

burier
01-25-2012, 03:27 PM
I don't get the feeling that Giants fans aren't sweating this rematch either.* We feel that we are the more complete team, but you've got HOFs in TB and BB and you guys are this era's dynasty -- nobody can ever take that for granted. </P>

You guys have a much better chance than "Any Given Sunday" and you should be favored because of your 13-3 record and your D getting consistently better over the course of the season.* We're not sweating this rematch, but we're certainly aware of who we're playing (you're not the 'boys and we're not the Jets).* You guys have the weapons, experience, and leadership to make just 1 or 2 mistakes on the Giants' part*into a blow-out of a game.</P>

We're proud of our team, but I think that most of us respect who the Pats are and their accomplishments.* We just don't fear you anymore like other teams do, and I certainly don't believe that most of us "hate" the Pats like we hate the Eagles.* I see it is as a mutual respect for two great organizations that deal with a lot of jealous haters from their own rivals in their respective conferences.* </P>

And believe me -- I know that even if you do win this SB, it'll never wash away SB 42.* I've made that point on these boards a few times today.* It was just too historically significant, and I don't say that to rub it in, but just state it as fact.</P>

From one "lucky team" to another (as our detractors are calling both of our teams), I wish you and your great organization the best of luck, but not too much luck of course.* If we lose, I'm glad that we'd lose to a classy organization like yours and not some bratty bunch of chest thumpers like the 49ers and Ravens.* </P>

*</P>

"Running up the score"?????* That is the cry of all gay NFL fans* . . . .* This is the NFL, if you don't want a team to "run up" the score on you, STOP THEM!* Don't let a team run all over you and then cry about how mean they are* . . . . . </P>

This is a SB between two great franchises, coaches and QB's.* Your attempt to make it seem otherwisw is just silly.</P>

Im not even gonna get into the Franchises and all that.

But as far as running the score up...Its funny because the Giants never do it.

in 2010 we could have run the score up on Seattle but we didn't

in 2009 we could have run the score up on KC and oakland but we didn't

in 2008 we could have run the score up a bunch of times and especially against Baltimore but we didnt.

To say "If you don't want someone to run the score up, stop them" to me is a cop out because the TEAM CAN'T STOP THEM. That's the point.

ok Belichick we know you're alot better today, so lets Take brady out of the Game and stop throwing 50 yard bombs to Moss.

You tell someone there team is gonna get beat and you get called out for not being "Classy" enough. But its perfectly ok for the Patriots to kick a team while they're down?

No matter how many points you win by you still only get 1 notch in the win column.

burier
01-25-2012, 03:31 PM

*</P>

"Running up the score"?????* That is the cry of all gay NFL fans* . . . .* This is the NFL, if you don't want a team to "run up" the score on you, STOP THEM!* Don't let a team run all over you and then cry about how mean they are* . . . . . </P>

This is a SB between two great franchises, coaches and QB's.* Your attempt to make it seem otherwisw is just silly.</P>

</P>

+1.* Plus, I had no problem with our 41-0 bashing of the Vikes in the '00 NFC champ game and don't complain whenever the Saints crush us.* If you don't like being scored upon, prevent the scoring.* </P>

In addition, I see that both the Giants and the Pats have a lot of idiotic haters hating on them and calling both of them "lucky."* The way I see it, the two best teams are in the SB after facing 2 tough championship games and outplaying their whiney opponents.* Playing the Ravens would have been like facing the 49ers again -- chest thumping "the world owes me everything" idiots.</P>

We didn't run that score up against the Vikes. The Vikings were litterally so bad that day that the score turned out like that. It wasn't Kerry Collins throwing bombs to Toomer with 3 minutes left in the game.

Same goes for the two beatings we took against NO. We competed in both those games...The score was not run up despite us getting blown out

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Great job by the OP. Incredible way to snake some compliments from the opposition while also putting the dreaded "congratulations before the game is over" hex on our team. I See right through it and it won't help on SB Sunday.</P>

+1</P>

lol I was thinking exactly this as I was reading it. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I got news for you guys...this OP is indicative of many of the Pats fans. Check out their message boards -- they are the LEAST confident bunch that we've come across in these playoffs. I find it shockingbecause of their QB,HC,experience, and 13-3 season, but there's a much different feeling on their boards then you may think. There is a very hesitant feeling on it, unlike the idiots in SF or the blind ****iness of GB and Atlanta.</P>

NYG 5
01-25-2012, 03:48 PM

*</P>

</P>

+1.* Plus, I had no problem with our 41-0 bashing of the Vikes in the '00 NFC champ game and don't complain whenever the Saints crush us.* If you don't like being scored upon, prevent the scoring.* </P>

In addition, I see that both the Giants and the Pats have a lot of idiotic haters hating on them and calling both of them "lucky."* The way I see it, the two best teams are in the SB after facing 2 tough championship games and outplaying their whiney opponents.* Playing the Ravens would have been like facing the 49ers again -- chest thumping "the world owes me everything" idiots.</P>

We didn't run that score up against the Vikes. The Vikings were litterally so bad that day that the score turned out like that. It wasn't Kerry Collins throwing bombs to Toomer with 3 minutes left in the game.

Same goes for the two beatings we took against NO. We competed in both those games...The score was not run up despite us getting blown out

Thats true, the starting offense only played 3 quarters. Once they got the last touchdown, they just started feeding the ball to joe montgomery and they still couldnt stop them. I think he was the leading rusher that game. They could have scored 60 points if they really wanted to. Teabagging the broncos on national tv was unnecessary, although teabagging the colts after vanderjagt ran his mouth off was.

Although kudos and GG to OP for not running in here talking about sweet revenge and entitlement for 2007

Revenge
01-25-2012, 03:49 PM
What a wuss the OP is!

Let me tell you what a real NE fan thinks.

When (not if) the Pats win this game the pain of 2007 will be gone. The 18-1 2007 season will just be a minor accomplishment for going 16-0 listed somewhere under Brady's 4 superbowl victories.

This game is huge. It will cement Brady's place in Superbowl history as one of the best if not THE best QB of all time.

Coming into this game the Pats are the better team. Their offensive line is better than it was in 2007. The Giants pass rush won't be nearly as big a factor as it was in that game.

Brady had a bad game against the Ravens (a much better defense than the Giants BTW). It's out of his system. The Giants are going to get shredded in this one.

Oh and one final point. 2007 was a fluke. Two extremely lucky plays on that last drive. Not going to happen this time.

AllTuckedUp
01-25-2012, 03:50 PM
What a wuss the OP is!

Let me tell you what a real NE fan thinks.

When (not if) the Pats win this game the pain of 2007 will be gone. The 18-1 2007 season will just be a minor accomplishment for going 16-0 listed somewhere under Brady's 4 superbowl victories.

Thank you. This is the worst NE fan ever.

This game is huge. It will cement Brady's place in Superbowl history as one of the best if not THE best QB of all time.

Coming into this game the Pats are the better team. Their offensive line is better than it was in 2007. The Giants pass rush won't be nearly as big a factor as it was in that game.

Brady had a bad game against the Ravens (a much better defense than the Giants BTW). It's out of his system. The Giants are going to get shredded in this one.

Oh and one final point. 2007 was a fluke. Two extremely lucky plays on that last drive. Not going to happen this time.

burier
01-25-2012, 03:53 PM

+1</P>

lol I was thinking exactly this as I was reading it.* </P>

*</P>

*</P>

</P>

I got news for you guys...this OP is indicative of many of the Pats fans.* Check out their message boards -- they are the LEAST confident bunch that we've come across in these playoffs.* I find it shocking*because of their QB,*HC,*experience, and 13-3 season, but there's a much different feeling on their boards then you may think.* There is a very hesitant feeling on it, unlike the idiots in SF or the blind ****iness of GB and Atlanta.***</P>

I know he's not confident which is why he's trying to Jinx us.

vinylord
01-25-2012, 03:56 PM
I happen to be placed squarely between the Giants' fans and the Patriot's fans, because - as a Connecticut resident in the late 50s and early 60s, we rooted for the Giants, Red Sox and Celtics - against the dastardly Yankees! When the equally dastardly Al Davis decided to punish the NFL for blocking his team ownership, I easily choose the NFL over Davis's AFL. Maybe the Patriots were technically IN New England but they certainly didn't represent the old school football values of the Giants, Bears, Browns, Packers, Redskins, Cardinals, Rams, Steelers.....So today the same fans that support my Celtics and Red Sox are against my GeeeeMen. Too Bad! I will always hate the AFL/AFC.
I do check my Boston message boards daily and so far two different sets of sportswriters who report on the Patriots do NOT like this match-up one bit! Oddly enough Las Vegas has Belechick's cheaters a 3 - 3.5 point favorite, despite the fact they can't beat the Giants!
There's much pacing and gnashing of teeth in Boston over this Super Bowl - as well there should be. They see the results of this season's game in Foxborough without Baas, Nicks and Bradshaw and they fudge themselves. They recall the pre-season defeat, last year's pre-season defeat and the Big Daddy of all "downers" Super Bowl 42 - and they have that sinking feeling that their 13-3 season was all for naught.
They are certainly correct to be fearful. All indications are they do not have the tough personnel that Cram Fransisco had to counter the Giant's tenacityand experience. I predict a second Super Bowl that Crybrady won't be able to watch! What a great ending to a rough season - Gooooo Geeeeeemen!

TuckYou
01-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Pats fans may no be sweating this rematch, but they want to win it more then SB42 because we ruined their perfect little season.... lol</P>

By the way, you guys seem a little too confident,</P>

Here is a thread over on your side:</P>

Who do you want to come to Gillette on Thurs, Sept 13th? </P>

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 04:00 PM
What a wuss the OP is! Let me tell you what a real NE fan thinks. When (not if) the Pats win this game the pain of 2007 will be gone. The 18-1 2007 season will just be a minor accomplishment for going 16-0 listed somewhere under Brady's 4 superbowl victories. This game is huge. It will cement Brady's place in Superbowl history as one of the best if not THE best QB of all time. Coming into this game the Pats are the better team. Their offensive line is better than it was in 2007. The Giants pass rush won't be nearly as big a factor as it was in that game. Brady had a bad game against the Ravens (a much better defense than the Giants BTW). It's out of his system. The Giants are going to get shredded in this one. Oh and one final point. 2007 was a fluke. Two extremely lucky plays on that last drive. Not going to happen this time.</P>

2007: Bummer, and it can't be erased and you know it. That's why you came onto our boards because it is just a violation that you will have to live with for the rest of your life. That was 19-0 you were looking at and 35 seconds from perfection. I have no desire to lose this SB to the Pats, and I don't believe that we will, but SB 42 will never be erased. If 3 previous SB victories can't wash that pain away, this one wouldn't either.</P>

Well, you guys ARE the favorites again. Try not to screw it all up again. We have a knack of getting "lucky", you know.</P>

burier
01-25-2012, 04:00 PM
I happen to be placed squarely between the Giants' fans and the Patriot's fans, because - as a Connecticut resident in the late 50s and early 60s, we rooted for the Giants, Red Sox and Celtics - against the dastardly Yankees! When the equally dastardly Al Davis decided to punish the NFL for blocking his team ownership, I easily choose the NFL over Davis's AFL. Maybe the Patriots were technically IN New England but they certainly didn't represent the old school football values of the Giants, Bears, Browns, Packers, Redskins, Cardinals, Rams, Steelers.....So today the same fans that support my Celtics and Red Sox are against my GeeeeMen. Too Bad! I will always hate the AFL/AFC.
I do check my Boston message boards daily and so far two different sets of sportswriters who report on the Patriots do NOT like this match-up one bit! Oddly enough Las Vegas has Belechick's cheaters a 3 - 3.5 point favorite, despite the fact they can't beat the Giants!
There's much pacing and gnashing of teeth in Boston over this Super Bowl - as well there should be. They see the results of this season's game in Foxborough without Baas, Nicks and Bradshaw and they fudge themselves. They recall the pre-season defeat, last year's pre-season defeat and the Big Daddy of all "downers" Super Bowl 42 - and they have that sinking feeling that their 13-3 season was all for naught.
They are certainly correct to be fearful. All indications are they do not have the tough personnel that Cram Fransisco had to counter the Giant's tenacityand experience. I predict a second Super Bowl that Crybrady won't be able to watch! What a great ending to a rough season - Gooooo Geeeeeemen!

NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

Finally a Giants fan who isn't going to genuflect to the all mighty Patriots!

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 04:04 PM
I happen to be placed squarely between the Giants' fans and the Patriot's fans, because - as a Connecticut resident in the late 50s and early 60s, we rooted for the Giants, Red Sox and Celtics - against the dastardly Yankees! When the equally dastardly Al Davis decided to punish the NFL for blocking his team ownership, I easily choose the NFL over Davis's AFL. Maybe the Patriots were technically IN New England but they certainly didn't represent the old school football values of the Giants, Bears, Browns, Packers, Redskins, Cardinals, Rams, Steelers.....So today the same fans that support my Celtics and Red Sox are against my GeeeeMen. Too Bad! I will always hate the AFL/AFC. I do check my Boston message boards daily and so far two different sets of sportswriters who report on the Patriots do NOT like this match-up one bit! Oddly enough Las Vegas has Belechick's cheaters a 3 - 3.5 point favorite, despite the fact they can't beat the Giants! There's much pacing and gnashing of teeth in Boston over this Super Bowl - as well there should be. They see the results of this season's game in Foxborough without Baas, Nicks and Bradshaw and they fudge themselves. They recall the pre-season defeat, last year's pre-season defeat and the Big Daddy of all "downers" Super Bowl 42 - and they have that sinking feeling that their 13-3 season was all for naught. They are certainly correct to be fearful. All indications are they do not have the tough personnel that Cram Fransisco had to counter the Giant's tenacityand experience. I predict a second Super Bowl that Crybrady won't be able to watch! What a great ending to a rough season - Gooooo Geeeeeemen! NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! Finally a Giants fan who isn't going to genuflect to the all mighty Patriots!</P>

Ha! I didn't give any red meat because it wasn't necessary. If you go on their boards, you'll see that they're crapping their pants. The OP was indicative of their boards. And personally, I don't have any dislike for the Pats, Brady, or BB. I think we'll win this game, but I don't want to be like one of those non-thinking SF fans either.</P>