PDA

View Full Version : Eli Mannings Jersey is out selling Brady by 2:1 but Cruzzz is beating them both.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Ralph Vacchiano
Also In New York Giants
According to Fanatics, Inc, which measures online sports sales, Eli Manning's jersey is out-selling Tom Brady's jersey by a 2-1 margin right now. But both of their jerseys are being out-sold by ... yeah, you knew it ... Victor Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuz! #NYG

BigBlue D
01-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Sounds about right. I wonder how many of the Cruz Salsa shirts sold lol. I know I picked one up, and there weren't many left at the Modell's I got it from.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Sounds about right. I wonder how many of the Cruz Salsa shirts sold lol. I know I picked one up, and there weren't many left at the Modell's I got it from.

I already have Elis, the next one would be tough, between Cruz-JPP-Nicks.

Roosevelt
01-25-2012, 05:40 PM
Ralph Vacchiano
Also In New York Giants
According to Fanatics, Inc, which measures online sports sales, Eli Manning's jersey is out-selling Tom Brady's jersey by a 2-1 margin right now. But both of their jerseys are being out-sold by ... yeah, you knew it ... Victor Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuz! #NYG

It's amazing what has happened with VC.

Eli TO Shockey
01-25-2012, 05:43 PM
that man was an animal on sunday. what a beast

BigBlue D
01-25-2012, 05:47 PM

I have Eli, Nicks, JPP, Strahan, Tuck, and Bavaro. I want a Cruz and AB jersey next.

I also had a Shockey which got burned at a tailgate lol.

tripleaamin9
01-25-2012, 05:47 PM
I already have Eli pierce jpP and nicks. Wonder who I will get for my birthday in maybe tween Cruz tuck Boley or kp21

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 05:52 PM

I have Eli, Nicks, JPP, Strahan, Tuck, and Bavaro. I want a Cruz and AB jersey next.

*I also had a Shockey which got burned at a tailgate lol.

Shockey was my 1st one, and we saw how that went. Then I got my 1st authentic TIKI jersey (fml) it was the year he announced he would retire.

Then I got Elis which seemed to Buck the last two choices (thank god). And I got Strahan after Elis After Strahan Retired- the red jersey

GiantFanWV
01-25-2012, 06:21 PM
I got my Cruuuuz jersey yesterday! Can't wait to wear it out to show love to the Salsa man![H]

coachjdc
01-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Makes sense. i have an Eli as I imagine a lot of people already do. Cruz is my next as I imagine is the case for a lot of people who already have an Eli jersey.
I hate to say it, but Steve Young was right when he made his early season comment about there having to be a break out receiver who's jersey all the fans will be wearing by the end of the season if the Giants were going to go anywhere.

ibbill
01-25-2012, 06:36 PM
Ralph Vacchiano
Also In New York Giants

It's amazing what has happened with VC.

Thank the football gods that S Moss was hurt and he got to play against the JETS in preseason. 3td I may add.

EJ Blue
01-25-2012, 07:00 PM
It's outselling because people were on the Brady bandwagon at the start of the season, whereas people are just jumping on the Eli wagon as of a couple weeks ago.

TheEnigma
01-25-2012, 07:05 PM
I'd imagine the Cruz jersey is pretty big with the Hispanic crowd, yes?

hungrrrry
01-25-2012, 07:13 PM
They will need to sign him long term if he is selling Jersies which also means fans are quite likely buying other paraphenalia

pj18
01-25-2012, 08:21 PM
It's outselling because people were on the Brady bandwagon at the start of the season, whereas people are just jumping on the Eli wagon as of a couple weeks ago.
That's what I assume is happening. Lot of people already have a Brady jersey, as I'm sure a lot have Eli, but Brady has been "elite" for longer.

I ordered a grey Cruz shirt from Modell's.