PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Birdman to bet $5 million dollars on the Patriots.

AllTuckedUp
01-25-2012, 06:10 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/birdman-wants-wager-5-million-super-bowl-212133798.html

bLuereverie
01-25-2012, 06:14 PM
I hope this is a first step to Cash Money collapsing and burning.

egyptian420
01-25-2012, 06:25 PM
lmao straight the F up man....I HATE young money and lil wayne and drake specifically....I actually liked birdman, manny fresh, juvenile and even lil wayne baaaack in the day before young money got wack as hell

coachjdc
01-25-2012, 06:27 PM
you know what they say about a fool and his money...

bflo23
01-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Birdman is still alive? Is he still rapping?

50 cent won $500k on Giants vs SF so here comes another rapper trying to top him.

8 years from now, birdman will be declaring bankruptcy.

rainierjef
01-25-2012, 06:31 PM
the last time that idiot bet money on a team winning they lost. Heat lost to the Mavricks LMAO loser

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 06:35 PM
He needs to go donate some of that money into fixing up New Orleans.

bLuereverie
01-25-2012, 06:41 PM

He'll get a platinum and diamond toupee before he does that.

Gmen2005
01-25-2012, 06:44 PM
It's such a shame someone so stupid has that much money.

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 06:46 PM

He'll get a platinum and diamond toupee before he does that.Smh... seems like God be blessing the wrong damn people with money sometimes.

nycisgreat
01-25-2012, 06:49 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/birdman-wants-wager-5-million-super-bowl-212133798.html

I can't hate him for wanting bet the Patriots if Green-Ellis is really his nephew. You have to suppose you immediate family. lol. That alot of money lost should the Pats lose.

bflo23
01-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Birdman said "I like New England because BenJarvus Green-Ellis is my nephew. I plan
on wagering $5 million on the game to anyone who wants the action."

And he made $15 million just in 2011... I picked the wrong profession.

nycisgreat
01-25-2012, 06:52 PM

He'll get a platinum and diamond toupee before he does that.Smh... seems like God be blessing the wrong damn people with money sometimes.

No need to envy a guy like that. Just image having as much money as this guy. It would be hard to trust anyone and live a normal life. Image trying to find an honest woman with all that cash in the bank. I think some of the riches people are probably very lonely.

tikiandphil
01-25-2012, 06:58 PM

AMEN. Or even making the life of anyone better. Seems like a lot of money to lose. Jaggoff.

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 07:04 PM

No need to envy a guy like that. Just image having as much money as this guy. It would be hard to trust anyone and live a normal life. Image trying to find an honest woman with all that cash in the bank. I think some of the riches people are probably very lonely.
Nah I don't envy or hate on nobody. It's not just him... I hate seeing rich people in general blow money on meaningless ish and live so recklessly when there's so many problems in the world. Hey, they made the money so I guess they can spend it how they please.

Itlan
01-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Rap music sucks. Who cares.

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Rap music sucks. Who cares.It sells and what does this have to do with anything? It's not the last generations' fault that these clowns are destroying the music.

egyptian420
01-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Thats a pretty ignorant thing to say....I don't enjoy country music at all but I wouldn't say "it sucks", everyone has a different taste in music. Don't be a bigot.

TroyArcher
01-25-2012, 07:50 PM
lmao straight the F up man....I HATE young money and lil wayne and drake specifically....I actually liked birdman, manny fresh, juvenile and even lil wayne baaaack in the day before young money got wack as hell

In English please

Giant stuck in Texas
01-25-2012, 08:01 PM

Nah I don't envy or hate on nobody. It's not just him... I hate seeing rich people in general blow money on meaningless ish and live so recklessly when there's so many problems in the world. Hey, they made the money so I guess they can spend it how they please.Kardashians come to mind. Quite possibly the dumbest/rich family ever.

BurnerNYG
01-25-2012, 08:06 PM

In English pleaseShutup. I understood what he was saying perfectly well.

Sundown
01-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Looks lIke he'll be joining T.O. soon

egyptian420
01-25-2012, 08:31 PM

In English please
If you don't know the people I'm referring to, that's understandable....if you can't understand what I'm saying then you sir are ******ed

nycisgreat
01-25-2012, 08:49 PM

Nah I don't envy or hate on nobody. It's not just him... I hate seeing rich people in general blow money on meaningless ish and live so recklessly when there's so many problems in the world. Hey, they made the money so I guess they can spend it how they please.

+1

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Never heard of him

But this is Funny <a href ="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk"> Battle Rap Translated</a>

Giantz4Life
01-25-2012, 09:49 PM

Generalization. Fail.

EliTE
01-25-2012, 11:11 PM
he bet on the heat to beat the mavericks too, but then partied with them in Miami after the mavs won haha

Harooni
01-25-2012, 11:51 PM
maybe this is what he meant with his song "money to blow"

chee chee chee

http://www.keasso.com/pictures/muttley_single_01.gif

myles2424
01-25-2012, 11:52 PM
He alwAys makes crazy big bets.....on packers,may weather,ect.......
But I don't think this idiot knows football, sorry in advance about that $5mil loss.....clown

smashndash715
01-25-2012, 11:57 PM
Fk birdman and young money..he should pay that 5 mil to Common as a peace offering to leave his daughter Drake alone

JMGGIANTS
01-25-2012, 11:58 PM
Thats a pretty ignorant thing to say....I don't enjoy country music at all but I wouldn't say "it sucks", everyone has a different taste in music. Don't be a bigot.
</P>

I find you statement offensive. "Don't be a bigot" If someone doesn't like rap music and says it sucks that doesn't make them a bigot. Talk about pulling the race card.</P>

ajd121
01-26-2012, 12:00 AM
I wonder if that is a big enough bet to see any movement in the line.

Vtgmenfan89
01-26-2012, 12:12 AM

+1

giantsfan420
01-26-2012, 12:37 AM

i full out agree and honestly i dont understand the systems we follow. i mean, if all the money madonna, brittney spears, justin timberlake, justin beeber, etc. etc. made on people buying their worthless music (i understand music brings joy) and spent it on trying to make sure no one would starve or go without shelter, every person in this world would have the basic requirements to a happy life, or at least not a miserable one.

thats the only thing i dislike about sports and the nfl in particular, that athletes can make amounts of money that could feed the entire world for centuries playing a game all of us here would play for free if given the opportunity.

life, so crazy yet so wonderful.

wtf is birdman doing? he grew up in slums, but lets not act like we know the guy. for all we know he does give tons of money to charities

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 01:36 AM

i full out agree and honestly i dont understand the systems we follow. i mean, if all the money madonna, brittney spears, justin timberlake, justin beeber, etc. etc. made on people buying their worthless music (i understand music brings joy) and spent it on trying to make sure no one would starve or go without shelter, every person in this world would have the basic requirements to a happy life, or at least not a miserable one.

thats the only thing i dislike about sports and the nfl in particular, that athletes can make amounts of money that could feed the entire world for centuries playing a game all of us here would play for free if given the opportunity.

wtf is birdman doing? he grew up in slums, but lets not act like we know the guy. for all we know he does give tons of money to charitiesExactly, Birdbrain made it out. That's my problem with a lot of today's rappers. They know brothers and people in general are getting locked up and shot up daily, gangs, broken homes, teenage pregnancies, etc. but instead of them making music to uplift the youth, they throw money in their faces, promote drugs and violence and forget where they came from.

Back in the day you had groups like Public Enemy, BDP, Brand Nubian, A Tribe Called Quest and so on and so on. You had rappers getting together recording songs like Self Destruction, We're All In The Same Gang... it was basically a movement.

You always had gangsta rap but it was on a different level. These rappers nowadays actually try to act like they're really kingpins. I know music is entertainment but certain music in the wrong hands is a deadly combination.

Betting 5 million on a football game doesn't make you look like a baller... it makes you look like a dumbass... regardless if you donate to other charities.

egyptian420
01-26-2012, 08:06 AM
</p>

I find you statement offensive. "Don't be a bigot" If someone doesn't like rap music and says it sucks that doesn't make them a bigot. Talk about pulling the race card.</p>
lmao race card? what race card you clown? Do you even know what a bigot is?

Jiffy Jeff
01-26-2012, 09:37 AM
More like BirdBRAIN man.

Jiffy Jeff
01-26-2012, 09:41 AM

wtf is birdman doing? he grew up in slums, but lets not act like we know the guy. for all we know he does give tons of money to charities

Good post. There's enough riches and resources in this world that not a single person ought to be hungry or without care. But GREED is the bottom line, which is most likely Birdman's motivation to make such a wager.

Kase-1
01-26-2012, 11:41 AM

wtf is birdman doing? he grew up in slums, but lets not act like we know the guy. for all we know he does give tons of money to charitiesExactly, Birdbrain made it out. That's my problem with a lot of today's rappers. They know brothers and people in general are getting locked up and shot up daily, gangs, broken homes, teenage pregnancies, etc. but instead of them making music to uplift the youth, they throw money in their faces, promote drugs and violence and forget where they came from.

Back in the day you had groups like Public Enemy, BDP, Brand Nubian, A Tribe Called Quest and so on and so on. You had rappers getting together recording songs like <font size="6">Self Destruction, We're All In The Same Gang</font>... it was basically a movement.

You always had gangsta rap but it was on a different level. These rappers nowadays actually try to act like they're really kingpins. I know music is entertainment but certain music in the wrong hands is a deadly combination.

Betting 5 million on a football game doesn't make you look like a baller... it makes you look like a dumbass... regardless if you donate to other charities.LOL!!!

Dont forget 'Dont Curse' featuring Heavy D, CL Smooth, Kool G Rap, Brand Nubian and Q-Tip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYaZAgKfY3o)

Kase-1
01-26-2012, 11:47 AM
I LOVE Hip Hop, but 'Birdman' is a large part of whats wrong with the genre today. People like him, lil wayne, drake, rick ross, etc have destroyed my favorite genre of music and hopefully this $5 million loss will project Hip Hop of the past and old school inspired hip hop rather than this garbage that is all about having money and putting forth no substance or meaning

Could this make groups like The Roots, Little Brother, Slum Village, and acts like that become the face of hip hop!?!?!?!

..... One can only dream

C1010
01-26-2012, 11:50 AM
I LOVE Hip Hop, but 'Birdman' is a large part of whats wrong with the genre today. People like him, lil wayne, drake, rick ross, etc have destroyed my favorite genre of music and hopefully this $5 million loss will project Hip Hop of the past and old school inspired hip hop rather than this garbage that is all about having money and putting forth no substance or meaning

Could this make groups like The Roots, Little Brother, Slum Village, and acts like that become the face of hip hop!?!?!?!

..... One can only dream

Yeah I agree 100%, one can only dream.

gumby742
01-26-2012, 12:07 PM
All the music of this generation is watered down versions of the original/an older version. From Lady GaGa to Taylor Swift to Birdman. They're all frauds. This includes country music also with their mainstream garbage.</P>

If I want cheese vocal euro trash music, I'll go listen to stuff from the late 80's/early 90's. If I want country music, I'm going to go to anything prior to a few years ago. If i want to listen to Rap, I'll back to NWA and even Naughty By Nature ...hahaha. Hey, it was a good album.</P>

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 12:11 PM
I LOVE Hip Hop, but 'Birdman' is a large part of whats wrong with the genre today.* People like him, lil wayne, drake, rick ross, etc have destroyed my favorite genre of music and hopefully this $5 million loss will project Hip Hop of the past and old school inspired hip hop rather than this garbage that is all about having money and putting forth no substance or meaning

..... One can only dream
Same here. There's a few cats out there that I be feeling like Maino (he's real and doesn't try to glorify his struggles) but then you got dudes like Uncle Murda who is straight over the top with negativity. I just miss the variety that the music had to offer and we need some new NY rappers that can actually make music with substance.

Rick Ross (I know he's from FL) talking about he needs it straight off the boat and got young boys running around with Abe Lincoln beards still trying to hustle just so they can end up on 1st 48 snitching is exactly what's wrong with rap.

I liked his last album, I saw growth in him as an artist and I'm hoping that he gets back to what he did on the Teflon Don. These young boys like the kid Millz that he's promoting is gonna get him back on that extra fictional nonsense.

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 12:14 PM
All the music of this generation is watered down versions of the original/an older version.* From Lady GaGa to Taylor Swift to Birdman.* They're all frauds.* This includes country music also with their mainstream garbage.</P>

If I want cheese vocal euro trash music, I'll go listen to stuff from the late 80's/early 90's.* If I want country music, I'm going to go to anything prior to a few years ago.* If i want to listen to Rap, I'll back to NWA and even Naughty By Nature ...hahaha.* Hey, it was a good album.</P>That 1st Naughty By Nature album was a good album but after that, I guess they blew up too fast because they got real commercial.

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 12:15 PM

Back in the day you had groups like Public Enemy, BDP, Brand Nubian, A Tribe Called Quest and so on and so on. You had rappers getting together recording songs like <font size="6">Self Destruction, We're All In The Same Gang</font>... it was basically a movement.

Betting 5 million on a football game doesn't make you look like a baller... it makes you look like a dumbass... regardless if you donate to other charities.LOL!!!

Dont forget 'Dont Curse' featuring Heavy D, CL Smooth, Kool G Rap, Brand Nubian and Q-Tip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYaZAgKfY3o)
I remember that song... Kane was on that joint too.

mr.hiroki
01-26-2012, 12:16 PM
</P>

whats the greater shame; this idiot having so much loot or the fact that society helped him get into that position? [:|]</P>

Burgermiesta
01-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Good for him...let me get back to my desk job.....

Kase-1
01-26-2012, 12:56 PM
All the music of this generation is watered down versions of the original/an older version. From Lady GaGa to Taylor Swift to Birdman. They're all frauds. This includes country music also with their mainstream garbage.</p>

If I want cheese vocal euro trash music, I'll go listen to stuff from the late 80's/early 90's. If I want country music, I'm going to go to anything prior to a few years ago. If i want to listen to Rap, I'll back to NWA and even Naughty By Nature ...hahaha. Hey, it was a good album.</p>Its funny, all of the groups I listen to were around back in the day as well.

Hey Naughty By Nature had 1 (maybe 2) good albums, but year Rap/Hip Hop stopped being good years ago

Matt C
01-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Rap music is awful IMO. But the blame falls on the people who buy it, not the rappers. I will never understand how music that promotes crime, drug use, and murder has become "popular" in our soceity. No wonder why our societies moral compass is so far off.

Kase-1
01-26-2012, 01:02 PM

..... One can only dream
Same here. There's a few cats out there that I be feeling like Maino (he's real and doesn't try to glorify his struggles) but then you got dudes like Uncle Murda who is straight over the top with negativity. I just miss the variety that the music had to offer and we need some new NY rappers that can actually make music with substance.

Rick Ross (I know he's from FL) talking about he needs it straight off the boat and got young boys running around with Abe Lincoln beards still trying to hustle just so they can end up on 1st 48 snitching is exactly what's wrong with rap.

I liked his last album, I saw growth in him as an artist and I'm hoping that he gets back to what he did on the Teflon Don. These young boys like the kid Millz that he's promoting is gonna get him back on that extra fictional nonsense.
Honestly, I never gave Ross a chance, I heard his singles and wanted to blow my brains out. Then again I used to hate on Jay-Z's singles but his albums were FIRE!!!

Uncle Murda is def talented, but he's starting to sound like a 1 trick pony. Maino is talented as well, but def doesnt harp on the negativity like Murda does.

Argh, Hip Hop/Rap is painful to listen to, especially the crap they have on the mainstream outlets like Hot 97, MTV, BET, etc.... They dont play it cause it isnt 'hot' but it isnt 'hot' cause they dont play it, its the old catch 22

If you want real Hip Hop attend the annual 'Rock The Bells' concert series. They have a 12hr lineup of classic hip hop acts and new underground acts, I go every year

Kase-1
01-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Rap music is awful IMO. But the blame falls on the people who buy it, not the rappers. I will never understand how music that promotes crime, drug use, and murder has become "popular" in our soceity. No wonder why our societies moral compass is so far off.See now you're giving a broad generalization across a whole genre of music which plainly translates to ignorance.

Thats like saying all rock music is blood drinking, satan worshipping, cultists and all country music is racist, redneck, woman beating, inbred hicks

Yes, there are rappers that harp on crap like that but for the most part its only the awful 'artists' that you see all the time on MTV, BET, and hear on the radio. The majority of hip hop cant stand those clowns

Razur
01-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Good...as a matter of fact , he should bet everything he as ALL INN ...then when he loses..we won't have to hear about this idiot ever again, cept when he offs himself.

gumby742
01-26-2012, 01:44 PM
All the music of this generation is watered down versions of the original/an older version. From Lady GaGa to Taylor Swift to Birdman. They're all frauds. This includes country music also with their mainstream garbage.</P>

If I want cheese vocal euro trash music, I'll go listen to stuff from the late 80's/early 90's. If I want country music, I'm going to go to anything prior to a few years ago. If i want to listen to Rap, I'll back to NWA and even Naughty By Nature ...hahaha. Hey, it was a good album.</P>

Its funny, all of the groups I listen to were around back in the day as well.

Hey Naughty By Nature had 1 (maybe 2) good albums, but year Rap/Hip Hop stopped being good years ago
</P>

Naughty By Nature's self titled album was amazing. It's one of the few albums I can listen from start to finish.</P>

I'm really not a hip hop/rap fan though so I can't really speak for what is considered "good" and bad. To be fair my first venture into rap was run dmc/aerosmith.</P>

Kase-1
01-26-2012, 01:52 PM
All the music of this generation is watered down versions of the original/an older version. From Lady GaGa to Taylor Swift to Birdman. They're all frauds. This includes country music also with their mainstream garbage.</p>

If I want cheese vocal euro trash music, I'll go listen to stuff from the late 80's/early 90's. If I want country music, I'm going to go to anything prior to a few years ago. If i want to listen to Rap, I'll back to NWA and even Naughty By Nature ...hahaha. Hey, it was a good album.</p>

</p>

Naughty By Nature's self titled album was amazing. It's one of the few albums I can listen from start to finish.</p>

I'm really not a hip hop/rap fan though so I can't really speak for what is considered "good" and bad. To be fair my first venture into rap was run dmc/aerosmith.</p>Now that I think of it, they had 2 possibly 3 good albums (IMO of course), I totally forgot that OPP was on their 1st album and the 2nd one had hip hop hooray

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 02:06 PM
I LOVE Hip Hop, but 'Birdman' is a large part of whats wrong with the genre today.* People like him, lil wayne, drake, rick ross, etc have destroyed my favorite genre of music and hopefully this $5 million loss will project Hip Hop of the past and old school inspired hip hop rather than this garbage that is all about having money and putting forth no substance or meaning

..... One can only dream

Honestly, I never gave Ross a chance, I heard his singles and wanted to blow my brains out.* Then again I used to hate on Jay-Z's singles but his albums were FIRE!!!

Uncle Murda is def talented, but he's starting to sound like a 1 trick pony.* Maino is talented as well, but def doesnt harp on the negativity like Murda does.*

Argh, Hip Hop/Rap is painful to listen to, especially the crap they have on the mainstream outlets like Hot 97, MTV, BET, etc.... They dont play it cause it isnt 'hot' but it isnt 'hot' cause they dont play it, its the old catch 22

If you want real Hip Hop attend the annual 'Rock The Bells' concert series. They have a 12hr lineup of classic hip hop acts and new underground acts, I go every year
+1

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 02:08 PM
All the music of this generation is watered down versions of the original/an older version.* From Lady GaGa to Taylor Swift to Birdman.* They're all frauds.* This includes country music also with their mainstream garbage.</p>

If I want cheese vocal euro trash music, I'll go listen to stuff from the late 80's/early 90's.* If I want country music, I'm going to go to anything prior to a few years ago.* If i want to listen to Rap, I'll back to NWA and even Naughty By Nature ...hahaha.* Hey, it was a good album.</p>

</p>

Naughty By Nature's self titled album was amazing.* It's one of the few albums I can listen from start to finish.</p>

I'm really not a hip hop/rap fan though so I can't really speak for what is considered "good" and bad.* To be fair my first venture into rap was run dmc/aerosmith.</p>Now that I think of it, they had 2 possibly 3 good albums (IMO of course), I totally forgot that OPP was on their 1st album and the 2nd one had hip hop hooray
The 2nd one "19 Naughty 3" had Hip Hop Hooray and It's On. I don't remember nothing after that. I thought that album was kind of wack.

timmytimm3
01-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Rap music sucks. Who cares.It sells and what does this have to do with anything? It's not the last generations' fault that these clowns are destroying the music.

THIS. Hip Hop of the 90's was amazing. It's like classic rock of the 60's and 70's. There is still great music out now, but nothing compares to the classic periods when almost everything that came out was great.

gumby742
01-26-2012, 03:09 PM

</P>

Naughty By Nature's self titled album was amazing. It's one of the few albums I can listen from start to finish.</P>

I'm really not a hip hop/rap fan though so I can't really speak for what is considered "good" and bad. To be fair my first venture into rap was run dmc/aerosmith.</P>

Now that I think of it, they had 2 possibly 3 good albums (IMO of course), I totally forgot that OPP was on their 1st album and the 2nd one had hip hop hooray
</P>

1st album also had uptown anthem (hidden bonus track) and ghetto *******.</P>

Kase-1
01-26-2012, 03:12 PM

If I want cheese vocal euro trash music, I'll go listen to stuff from the late 80's/early 90's. If I want country music, I'm going to go to anything prior to a few years ago. If i want to listen to Rap, I'll back to NWA and even Naughty By Nature ...hahaha. Hey, it was a good album.</p>

</p>

Naughty By Nature's self titled album was amazing. It's one of the few albums I can listen from start to finish.</p>

I'm really not a hip hop/rap fan though so I can't really speak for what is considered "good" and bad. To be fair my first venture into rap was run dmc/aerosmith.</p>

Now that I think of it, they had 2 possibly 3 good albums (IMO of course), I totally forgot that OPP was on their 1st album and the 2nd one had hip hop hooray
</p>

1st album also had uptown anthem (hidden bonus track) and ghetto *******.</p>Oh I didnt know that, I thought uptown anthem was only on the juice soundtrack.

GIANTSACK
01-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Hes only doing it BC Green Ellis is his nephew.

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-26-2012, 04:59 PM
</P>

whats the greater shame; this idiot having so much loot or the fact that society helped him get into that position? [:|]</P>

+++++1!!!!!

All these rappers and the same message, I am better than you in every way. The only one who is original is Eminem.

<a href ="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk"> FUNNY</a>

egyptian420
01-26-2012, 05:18 PM

..... One can only dream

Man I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm SICK of today's garbage (won't even call it rap)..it's so friggin generic, only ppl that are selling are all rapping about b###hes, cars, money, drugs, expensive booze..It just seems like back in the 90's everything was more real, rap, techno/house (bands like scooter who made real electronic music, not this dubstep garbage), the simpsons was even better in the 90's lol...ppl were just more real, original, creative...etc

Modern media is like genetically modified food. It's just not natural, its mass produced without any real substance just to meet the demand. When I turn on the radio, all these clowns sound the same to me. I loved old school hip-hop so much more....too many good ones to name

egyptian420
01-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Ghostface Killah pretty much sums up the issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evzgwkUnycU

BurnerNYG
01-26-2012, 05:29 PM
</P>

+++++1!!!!!

All these rappers and the same message, I am better than you in every way. The only one who is original is Eminem.

<a href ="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk"> FUNNY</a>Killing his daughter's mother and popping pills is original?

mike kennedy
01-26-2012, 10:47 PM
I got a bottle of Mad Dog and a pack of PallMalls on the game.

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-27-2012, 11:12 PM
</P>

+++++1!!!!!

<a href ="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk"> FUNNY</a>Killing his daughter's mother and popping pills is original?

Original yes, shinny-happy not so much

Firenugget
01-28-2012, 09:12 AM
</p>

whats the greater shame; this idiot having so much loot or the fact that society helped him get into that position? [:|]</p>

+++++1!!!!!

FUNNY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk)Killing his daughter's mother and popping pills is original?

Original yes, shinny-happy not so much

If you think Eminem is the only original rap artist, you're listening to nothing but mainstream garbage, custom built for angry kids in suburbia. Like...Eminem.

Branch out a bit.

mr.hiroki
01-28-2012, 10:32 AM
</P>

+++++1!!!!! All these rappers and the same message, I am better than you in every way. The only one who is original is Eminem. FUNNY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk)Killing his daughter's mother and popping pills is original? Original yes, shinny-happy not so much

If you think Eminem is the only original rap artist, you're listening to nothing but mainstream garbage, custom built for angry kids in suburbia. Like...Eminem.

Branch out a bit.
</P>

hes probably one of the more original artists that are in the big spotlight. now if you start looking into the shadows (underground, etc,) you can find some really talented and original spitters.</P>

egyptian420
01-28-2012, 01:59 PM
</p>

whats the greater shame; this idiot having so much loot or the fact that society helped him get into that position? [:|]</p>

+++++1!!!!! All these rappers and the same message, I am better than you in every way. The only one who is original is Eminem. FUNNY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk)Killing his daughter's mother and popping pills is original? Original yes, shinny-happy not so much

Branch out a bit.
</p>

hes probably one of the more original artists that are in the big spotlight. now if you start looking into the shadows (underground, etc,) you can find some really talented and original spitters.</p>
Eminem's old school stuff from the 90's that was mainly unreleased was AMAZING. All the stuff he did when he was in his teens was just phenomenal. His first 3 albums Infinite, Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP were priceless...he started going downhill after that but I mean you can't expect the guy to rap about doing pills and going to parties when he's in his 30's, people grow up