PDA

View Full Version : MODS!!!!! I want to repost!

burier
01-25-2012, 08:31 PM
So I asked if I could repost from August and I was told I couldn't. But I feel I got some wrong information as a search reveals posts from 2009. That tells me a post from August is here.

Now I want to repost because I am a shallow and vain individual and I want everyone to see how I right I was but I'd also like my fellow fans to get as hype as possible.

So please...it would prolly take you guys 30 seconds to find.

the post is called "THERES SOMETHING ABOUT ELI"

I'm super argumentative and alot of posters hate me which is fine. I've got character flaws like anybody. But this post is absolutely necessary leading into the Championship round.

Many many many many thanks.

Quoth the burier.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 08:34 PM
So I asked if I could repost from August and I was told I couldn't. But I feel I got some wrong information as a search reveals posts from 2009. That tells me a post from August is here.

Now I want to repost because I am a shallow and vain individual and I want everyone to see how I right I was but I'd also like my fellow fans to get as hype as possible.

So please...it would prolly take you guys 30 seconds to find.

the post is called "THERES SOMETHING ABOUT ELI"

I'm super argumentative and alot of posters hate me which is fine. I've got character flaws like anybody. But this post is absolutely necessary leading into the Championship round.

Many many many many thanks.

Quoth the burier.I think it shows you but not accessible. Maybe it is archived, but once it hits a certain date, it gets removed, even though there is a link to it. It is weird & not sure why/how it works.

I know there would be a few I would like to revisit. That is partly why I am bumping my threads put once every few weeks.

I like you if that counts lol

burier
01-25-2012, 09:01 PM
As in love with my own opinion as I am it never occured to me to bump the post. I felt like the people who wanted to read it read it.

But some might enjoy reading it again.

And for what its worth I've been reading you for years.

(my fav is when another poster tried making fun of your handle. You promptly explained the message behind it)

I'm your evil twin.

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 02:26 AM
As in love with my own opinion as I am it never occured to me to bump the post. I felt like the people who wanted to read it read it.

But some might enjoy reading it again.

And for what its worth I've been reading you for years.

(my fav is when another poster tried making fun of your handle. You promptly explained the message behind it)

I'm your evil twin.I learned a long time ago, that if I show you respect, and you show me respect it a good basis.

And if you are man/woman enough you can like a person even if you may not agree with them.

I do not agree with everyone all the time, but if they respect my opinion & willing to listen then I shall do the same, as long as they are not trying to troll or are just trying to get a reaction on purpose (Well unless you are trolling a troll).

PS - Trust me I can get very evil, problem is, is if I do it would be hard to get me on the good side lol. Use the force for good.

Live by a simple rule. (or couple). I trust you till you give me a reason not to.

If you screw me over, I will screw you over 3xs as hard, and won't stop till i accomplish what i set out.

You see i am still working on bettering myself lol

burier
01-26-2012, 10:57 AM
so are the mods on vacation or...

Morehead State
01-26-2012, 11:09 AM
You're both evil.

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 03:48 PM
You're both evil.Was thinking the same about you.

Morehead State
01-26-2012, 03:53 PM
You're both evil.Was thinking the same about you.</P>

You have no idea!!!!</P>

Mod_C
01-26-2012, 04:01 PM
Someone needs a life

burier
01-26-2012, 04:05 PM
and then Mod C deletes a thread that disagrees with his political views.

Morehead State
01-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Someone needs a life
</P>

Right...</P>

Like a Moderator on a football message board has resolved all of life's mysteries.</P>

</P>

Don't ban me. Its all in fun.</P>

burier
01-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Someone needs a life
</P>

Right...</P>

Like a Moderator on a football message board has resolved all of life's mysteries.</P>

*</P>

Don't ban me.* Its all in fun.</P>

Thats when you know have supreme power. When people beg you not to ban them

Mod_C
01-26-2012, 04:10 PM

Careful now, you are saying things that aren't true. I was about to help you, now, maybe not so much

Morehead State
01-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Someone needs a life
</P>

Right...</P>

</P>

Don't ban me. Its all in fun.</P>

Thats when you know have supreme power. When people beg you not to ban them</P>

Power currupts...and absolute power currupts absolutely.</P>

Mod_C
01-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Someone needs a life
</p>

Right...</p>

Like a Moderator on a football message board has resolved all of life's mysteries.</p>

</p>

Don't ban me. Its all in fun.</p>

Thats when you know have supreme power. When people beg you not to ban them</p>

Power currupts...and absolute power currupts absolutely.</p>

I wish I had a nickle for every time.....

Why are w e here alone?

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Someone needs a life
</p>

Right...</p>

Like a Moderator on a football message board has resolved all of life's mysteries.</p>

*</p>

Don't ban me.* Its all in fun.</p>

Thats when you know have supreme power. When people beg you not to ban them</p>

Power currupts...and absolute power currupts absolutely.</p>

I wish I had a nickle for every time.....

Why are w e here alone?
I think people realized, you guys needed some ALONE time lol

THE_New_York_Giants
01-26-2012, 04:51 PM

Careful now, you are saying things that aren't true. I was about to help you, now, maybe not so much

POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!!

G-Man67
01-26-2012, 04:51 PM
i have to say the subject ... there's something about Eli does not sound like a ringing endorsement, especially considering he had already won a Super Bowl and also threw for over 4K yards in another season and been to the playoffs 4 times in his career

maybe if you were on the phone with Ernie Acorsi saying pull the trigger baby, make the deal!!! ... there is something about Eli, then you could really gloat :)

BigBlue D
01-26-2012, 04:53 PM
There's something about this post

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/021218/144842__11diaz_l.jpg

RoanokeFan
01-26-2012, 05:09 PM
There's something about this post

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/021218/144842__11diaz_l.jpg

LMAO