01-25-2012, 08:33 PM
best thread ever

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=70569

meanseen
01-25-2012, 08:53 PM
haha man its awesome to not be a jets fan

SweetZombieJesus
01-25-2012, 08:57 PM
I gotta love the morons rooting for their division rival -- the one that's owned the division for a decade, the one they play 2x a year, the one responsible for Spygate, the one who stole Belichick away from them after 24 hours as Jets coach.

Really, you're worried about other fans in NY, for a team you play in a meaningful game once every 4 years... More worried about newspapers and talk radio attention than seeing the division arch-rival defeated. Idiots.

They seem to think we are starving for attention... WTF? Really? Like we gave a **** about the Jets? All we got pissed about is the constant talking without delivering and the classless teenage girl moves like covering up our Super Bowl logos.

egyptian420
01-25-2012, 09:05 PM
The best one:

"The luck of Jet fans. the ONE team from each conference we don't want in the SB are both in it.

I honestly didn't hate the giants before rex came here. now I'm forced to not like them. damnit rex."

It's funny because I didn't hate the Jets until Rex got there too...

FDNY Fitzy
01-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Evidently we trash talk... after all the **** their coach and players spewed about being the new "Big Brother" team... guess what? Still no championships.

Martyr
01-25-2012, 09:53 PM
I love this comment lol</P>
<DIV>Originally Posted by Roger Vick http://forums.theganggreen.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=2407069#post2407069) </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves</DIV>

egyptian420
01-25-2012, 09:57 PM
I love this comment lol</p>
<div>Originally Posted by Roger Vick http://forums.theganggreen.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=2407069#post2407069) </div>
<div style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves</div>
lool, atleast he admits it

bLuereverie
01-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Jets fans do get abused pretty bad around here. Since NYG fanbase is significantly larger, they're outnumbered, getting their share of ribbing, even if it's coming from a minority of Giants fans.

giantyankee1976
01-25-2012, 10:27 PM
The best one:

"The luck of Jet fans. the ONE team from each conference we don't want in the SB are both in it.

I honestly didn't hate the giants before rex came here. now I'm forced to not like them. damnit rex."
<font size="5">
It's funny because I didn't hate the Jets until Rex got there too...</font>

we have a winner !!!

though when the Jets werefounded and went with the NEW YORK TITANS moniker it was "because Titans are bigger than Giants..."

inferiority was bred into them from the very beginning

I love this comment lol</p>
<div>Originally Posted by Roger Vick http://forums.theganggreen.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=2407069#post2407069) </div>
<div style="FONT-STYLE: italic">Once again, we have to send our big brother to go fight the neighborhood bully because we couldn't do it ourselves</div>

oh my ROFL

Giants10Joe
01-25-2012, 10:58 PM
The first part of this article is pretty similar. My favorite part is when the author (a Giants fan) takes to Twitter to ask the Jets fans who they are rooting for and a Giants fan responds "Gross, don't talk to Jets fans."

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7502149/eli-manning-face-most-reviled-player-hockey-more

(At the bottom of the article, after some stuff about hockey, she write a little bit about Eli but it's not nearly as funny as the Jets section).

TuckYou
01-25-2012, 11:38 PM
If it was Jets verse Cowboys or Eagles, Id definitely root for the Jets. Not even a question.

egyptian420
01-25-2012, 11:53 PM
If it was Jets verse Cowboys or Eagles, Id definitely root for the Jets. Not even a question.
Yea me too...not the Redskins though, my hate for them doesn't surpass that of the Jets or Pats.....yet

JMFP2
01-26-2012, 01:35 AM
I gotta love the morons rooting for their division rival -- the one that's owned the division for a decade, the one they play 2x a year, the one responsible for Spygate, the one who stole Belichick away from them after 24 hours as Jets coach.

Really, you're worried about other fans in NY, for a team you play in a meaningful game once every 4 years... More worried about newspapers and talk radio attention than seeing the division arch-rival defeated. Idiots.

They seem to think we are starving for attention... WTF? Really? Like we gave a **** about the Jets? All we got pissed about is the constant talking without delivering and the classless teenage girl moves like covering up our Super Bowl logos.
</P>

+1</P>

When the Jets make the playoffs I pull for them.</P>

I really have nothing against the team.....I always thought Leon Hess was a class act.</P>

Too bad their owner, coach and fans have such a raging inferiority complex.</P>

EliTE
01-26-2012, 01:46 AM
wow @ almost half rooting for the patriots... that is really eye opening. i knew jets fans were haters but how can you root for your most hated division rival over a team that you only play once every 4 years?

would any of us giants fans root for the eagles if they were in the SB against the jets? (highlighly unlikely, but just hypothetically speaking)

i would think not, most would probably be indifferent at worst.

miked1958
01-26-2012, 02:22 AM
That would be our nightmare. Prob Philly and jets would be the absolute worst for us

miked1958
01-26-2012, 02:24 AM
But I would have to agree with you. At that point we are out so I would choose the Jets over a division rival

SweetZombieJesus
01-26-2012, 10:59 AM
would any of us giants fans root for the eagles if they were in the SB against the jets? (highlighly unlikely, but just hypothetically speaking)

i would think not, most would probably be indifferent at worst.

No way in hell, go Jets

Giantsfan62
01-26-2012, 11:47 AM
I`d root for the Jets all day against the Eagles in the highly unlikely chance those two ever met in the Super Bowl in my lifetime!

Even with Rex-LOL

Kase-1
01-26-2012, 11:59 AM
The best one:

It's funny because I didn't hate the Jets until Rex got there too...
Totally agreed. Before Rex my teams went Giants (obvious #1), Steelers #2 (Giants-Steelers connection and I have a huge football fan from Pittsburgh who always rooted Giants #2), and Jets #3 (Im a NYer, why not root for my hometown)

But since Rex got here, him and Craig Carton have gone full steam on a Jets vs Giants rivalry. Before those clowns Id root for the Jets cept when we played them in pre-season and 1nce every 4yrs

Even now, Id still root Jets over the iggles or cows in the SB, but thats about it...

CTLadyBlue
01-26-2012, 12:11 PM

Not me. Call me out of my mind crazy, but if it were the Jets vs. a Vick-led Eagles team, I'd be rootin' for the puppy-poacher. Has nothing to do with the players, but the team....the coach. I actually like Andy Reid - never recall him being so much of a jerk that it made headlines.

The other reason I would never EVER root for the Jets is because these guys don't not how to win gracefully. Heck, the chest-thumping they did the last two years just MAKING it to the CG was nauseating and then the coach has the audacity to guarantee a SB victory after losing two CGs in a row. If they won the SB, they'd be gloating all off-season over how NY is THEIR town. Winning your first SB since 1969 when we've gone to one every decade for the last decades doesn't qualify as owning anything. Just my opinion.

I loathe the Jets and their entire organization. They're just classless, disgraceful and don't know how to handle losing (ahem Santonio) let alone winning.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but it's mine and I'm stickin' to it!

SweetZombieJesus
01-26-2012, 04:32 PM
The other reason I would never EVER root for the Jets is because these guys don't not how to win gracefully.

And the Eagles do? You need to rethink your position, Lady Blue...

And as for fat Andy, how many times has he said "The better team lost"?

http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/nfl_a_mcnabb_500.jpg

TuckYou
01-26-2012, 05:00 PM
If it was Jets verse Cowboys or Eagles, Id definitely root for the Jets. Not even a question. That would be our nightmare. Prob Philly and jets would be the absolute worst for us</P>

I dont know. I just dont have any hate for the Jets. I dont like Rex and thats the only reason watching the Jets fail is funny. But I root for the Jets when they are in. I dont care. I have been to Jets games before. Just never over the Gmen of course.</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
01-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Jets. I used to kind of like the Jets before Ryan was their coach. Like back when Pennington was good.

gumby742
01-26-2012, 05:27 PM
If it was Jets verse Cowboys or Eagles, Id definitely root for the Jets. Not even a question. That would be our nightmare. Prob Philly and jets would be the absolute worst for us</P>

I dont know. I just dont have any hate for the Jets. I dont like Rex and thats the only reason watching the Jets fail is funny. But I root for the Jets when they are in. I dont care. I have been to Jets games before. Just never over the Gmen of course.</P>

</P>

this +1</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
01-26-2012, 05:29 PM
If it was Jets verse Cowboys or Eagles, Id definitely root for the Jets. Not even a question. That would be our nightmare. Prob Philly and jets would be the absolute worst for us</p>

I dont know. I just dont have any hate for the Jets. I dont like Rex and thats the only reason watching the Jets fail is funny. But I root for the Jets when they are in. I dont care. I have been to Jets games before. Just never over the Gmen of course.</p>

</p>

this +1</p>
i used to have season tickets to both Jets and Giants. I just hate Rex Ryan.

CTLadyBlue
01-26-2012, 06:50 PM
The other reason I would never EVER root for the Jets is because these guys don't not how to win gracefully.

And the Eagles do?* You need to rethink your position, Lady Blue...

And as for fat Andy, how many times has he said "The better team lost"?

Nope, won't do it. i'm sticking by it. If the Eagles want to win without grace, so be it - they're in Philly so I don't have to see their dumb faces plastered all over the back page of my newspaper.

As for Reid's 'the better team lost' - well, hey...it's a lot better than flipping fans the finger like Rexie

Sundown
01-26-2012, 06:57 PM
The Jets could be likable if they got over the big brother, little brother attitude. I can't stand Rex and Holmes but i'd still root for them if they played the Cowturds and Philtybirds. Hell id even root for them if they got to the SB. They're hate for the Giants is misguided and immature.

bandwgn86
01-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Jets. I used to kind of like the Jets before Ryan was their coach. Like back when Pennington was good.
so a fan forthat game or 2 lol