PDA

View Full Version : Heard on a Boston sports station

suzyq
01-25-2012, 08:28 PM
so today on 98.5 the sports hub the arrogant sobs that they are were talking about how each year in the past 11 years, one of the Boston sports teams has managed to get into some championship game and each year they said what it was and if they lost or won...EXCEPT when they got to '07...all they said was the Pats were in the superbowl and jumped right into talking about '08.....Here in NE...they are STILL crying over that loss......get over it already you losers!!

Let's crush the Brady Bunch and shut up these NE Pats fans once and for all!!!

Here we go Giants, here we go!!!!

BParcells777
01-25-2012, 08:31 PM
Eli may be in Brady's class but I do not think their D can handle us, nor can they stop our thundering herd

ScottyBoy
01-25-2012, 08:37 PM
I don't like to judge, but in the case of the Pats, I have to agree about the arrogance. It reminds me of when Plaxico Burress stated that the Giants would hold the Pats to 14 points in the last Super Bowl. When I saw Brady's response, I just wanted to slap him, or at the very least see him on his *** continuously. He just smirked and laughed at the statement. Well, Plax was right and we took the greatest NFL season away from them. Even if the Giants lose this Superbowl, we will always know that Mr. Perfection (atleast in Brady's mind) had perfection robbed from him by that Giants defense.

geonyg
01-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Being a Giants season ticket holder in the lakes region of NH I hear it all. Very, very bitter Pats fans. At least the most vocal are.

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 10:02 PM
I don't like to judge, but in the case of the Pats, I have to agree about the arrogance. It reminds me of when Plaxico Burress stated that the Giants would hold the Pats to 14 points in the last Super Bowl. When I saw Brady's response, I just wanted to slap him, or at the very least see him on his *** continuously. He just smirked and laughed at the statement. Well, Plax was right and we took the greatest NFL season away from them. Even if the Giants lose this Superbowl, we will always know that Mr. Perfection (atleast in Brady's mind) had perfection robbed from him by that Giants defense.
I thought the Giants were going to win that SB, but there wasn't anything obnoxious about Brady laughing at Plax's 17 point prediction. He seemed genuinely shocked by the prediction. The was the highest scoring offense of all time. Nobody thought that we were going to hold them to 14 points. Most of us thought that if we won, it was going to be a high scoring game shootout.

What can I say? Plax is either psychic, or smarter than we give him credit for.

thesin
01-25-2012, 10:26 PM
why....do...you post like.....this?