PDA

View Full Version : Lol @ the old threads being brought up..

Rudyy
01-25-2012, 08:30 PM
We have come a mighty long way.

GmenFan1980
01-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Glad our team made it through the hard times :) and now we are seeing wonderful results

bLuereverie
01-25-2012, 08:37 PM
I wonder if they can dig some Ron Dixon thread out somewhere.

Damn I-told-you-so-ers

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 08:52 PM
thought it would be funny to see how far we have come, apparently some think its not right so ill stop

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 09:01 PM
dang "i'm telling you we can't"s...

its remarkable how dead wrong some can be. it is funny reading a lot of these threads that are barely a month old.

times were tough, dont get me wrong. and some criticism was warranted i guess. but i at least never stopped believing

geonyg
01-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Just shows how many have no idea what they are talking about! I found it amusing for a few minutes.

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:14 PM
thought it would be funny to see how far we have come, apparently some think its not right so ill stop
I am taking it one way.. As it shows me and a lot of others still believed even in midst of 4 game losing streak. So I liked it

Mods however are looking at it as you being a Troll trying to stir up the pot. They think u were more interested in the guys that responded in a neg way to those threads then the ones that didn't. So in a way u are trying to poke fun at gmen fans who didn't believe and u are laughing at it. I went back and noticed that's all u did was..lmao..

So I agree u are a troll

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:15 PM
I am taking it one way.. As it shows me and a lot of others still believed even in midst of 4 game losing streak. So I liked it

Mods however are looking at it as you being a Troll trying to stir up the pot. They think u were more interested in the guys that responded in a neg way to those threads then the ones that didn't. So in a way u are trying to poke fun at gmen fans who didn't believe and u are laughing at it. I went back and noticed that's all u did was..lmao..

So I agree u are a troll

nope

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:16 PM

So I agree u are a troll
So first off I think it is back firing on you. Lol

And second.. Where could this troll be from?

Dallas? Pats? Wash? Philly?

I vote Philly. Lol

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:17 PM

So I agree u are a troll
So first off I think it is back firing on you. Lol

And second.. Where could this troll be from?

Dallas? Pats? Wash? Philly?

I vote Philly. Lol

i posted here as tuckmvp91 for a whoile account got deleted a few months back

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:19 PM

So I agree u are a troll

nope
Yep.. I think so.. U just joined today for first time?? Where u been through playoffs?

And then right after joining u don't comment on existing posts or introduce yourself.

No the first thing u do is go right to old threads from over a month ago when we were on a losing streak.... Hmmm fishy

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:22 PM

So I agree u are a troll

nope
Yep.. I think so.. U just joined today for first time?? Where u been through playoffs?

And then right after joining u don't comment on existing posts or introduce yourself.

No the first thing u do is go right to old threads from over a month ago when we were on a losing streak.... Hmmm fishy

i posted under tuckmvp 91 for a while a few years account was deleted i coukdnt register for a new one for some reason and i created a thread about 07 and this yr so try again