PDA

View Full Version : Why is every single thread I click old?

GIANTSFAN148
01-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Someone keeps bumping these threads and needs to stop because I am sick of clicking a thread and it being of someone complaining he giants aren't going anywhere, but then I look and the dates from like november. Guys it was a rough season but who ever made those threads at the time they were annoyed. Stop bumping dumb threads please

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Someone keeps bumping these threads and needs to stop because I am sick of clicking a thread and it being of someone complaining he giants aren't going anywhere, but then I look and the dates from like november. Guys it was a rough season but who ever made those threads at the time they were annoyed. Stop bumping dumb threads please
It's a troll that joined today and was trying to stir the pot. He claims he's a giants fan but went directly to old threads. Prob Philly troll. Mods on it.
However. There is a lot of positive stuff coming up so it's back firing on him

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:31 PM
It's a troll that joined today and was trying to stir the pot. He claims he's a giants fan but went directly to old threads. Prob Philly troll. Mods on it.

you just dont get it

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:33 PM
have the mods find the account tuckmvp91 my password was lost ip matches

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:36 PM

you just dont get it
Doesn't add up. You brought up way to many and some were In No way positive.

Just admit u are a jealous philly fan and move on. Lol

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:37 PM
have the mods find the account tuckmvp91 my password was lost ip matches
From what I have seen we won't have to alert Mods to you as they are well aware of u

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:38 PM

you just dont get it

Just admit u are a jealous philly fan and move on. Lol

im not here to argue with anyone or you,. tood good a time for us a gmen fans. ill agree to disagree with you. hope to speak with you soon sir

TheEnigma
01-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Nah, It's tuckmvp. Posting style is similar.

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:40 PM
Nah, It's tuckmvp. Posting style is similar.

glad you remember me man. i was pretty mad my account got deleted and it wouldnt let me signup again for a while weird im glad im back though

TrueBlue07
01-25-2012, 09:44 PM
my opinion: it's funny to read how pissed we were at the team in early december. it also lets us see how far we've come.

i dont see bumping the threads as trolling. we've got 2 weeks of time to kill before the game, dont see the big deal.

Bread
01-25-2012, 09:44 PM

you just dont get it

Just admit u are a jealous philly fan and move on. LolYeah because every troll here HAS to be an Eagles fan

GmenFan1980
01-25-2012, 09:46 PM
my opinion: it's funny to read how pissed we were at the team in early december. it also lets us see how far we've come.

i dont see bumping the threads as trolling.* we've got 2 weeks of time to kill before the game, dont see the big deal.

^ This

:). no reason for anyone to be mad at him. just simply feel good knowing we watched our team overcome so much to get where they are now

GO GIANTS

pj18
01-25-2012, 09:49 PM

you just dont get itWe get it. We all were pissed off when the Giants were on a 4 game losing streak, and lost 5 out of 6 games. Why wouldn't we be? What positives did we have to say when the team wasn't winning games? Of course now we are all happy. That's part of being a fan. You really don't need to call every single person out for saying negative things about the team.

edit - And I just saw the post above mine... it's not that I'm mad, it just seems like jppmvp is after literally everyone. One, maybe two, of these "I told you so" posts seem like enough.

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 09:50 PM

i dont see bumping the threads as trolling.* we've got 2 weeks of time to kill before the game, dont see the big deal.

Nothing wrong with revisiting it -- there was plenty to be annoyed with about the team and the coaching at the time, quite frankly.

I was getting sick to my stomach at the time that they may be blowing Eli's best season so far, and with two thousand-yard receivers to boot. All because we lost our mediocre starting mike, and an above average CB. Heck yeah, I was annoyed. I wasn't expecting THIS, but I was expecting more.

TuckYou
01-25-2012, 09:52 PM

Bumping one is 1 thing, but bumping 10 all in a row is another.

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:52 PM

^ This

:). no reason for anyone to be mad at him. just simply feel good knowing we watched our team overcome so much to get where they are now

GO GIANTS
I agreed at first.. Matter of fact told him to keep em coming till I saw Mods get involved and realized how many we're brought back up...

If he is not, then cool....but he better lay off for now on the old threads...

pj18
01-25-2012, 09:54 PM

i dont see bumping the threads as trolling. we've got 2 weeks of time to kill before the game, dont see the big deal.

Bumping one is 1 thing, but bumping 10 all in a row is another.Also didn't see this but it's exactly what I added in my edited post above.

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:54 PM

you just dont get it

Just admit u are a jealous philly fan and move on. LolYeah because every troll here HAS to be an Eagles fanSorry dude.. Didn't mean anything by it..
But usually the list is Dallas/Philly or Philly/Dallas
We don't get to many on here from Wash.
We get some from teams we are playing that week but they die off after the game

Got no problem or beef with u though

GIANTSFAN148
01-25-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm not mad if he does it once or twice, but every time I would go to engage in a post it would be old and no reason to talk about the topic.

The first two or three it was cool, but it took over the first page for a while.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 10:40 PM
lol oh boy... complain about bringing up irrelevant posts that clog up the top threads... so you make your own irrelevant thread? Just let him bump it once, no one respond and it'll fall back down the list as quickly as it got bumped up... jebus H.

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 01:02 AM

you just dont get it

Just admit u are a jealous philly fan and move on. LolYeah because every troll here HAS to be an Eagles fanfound one... Couldn't resist lol

miked1958
01-26-2012, 01:09 AM

you just dont get it

Just admit u are a jealous philly fan and move on. LolYeah because every troll here HAS to be an Eagles fanfound one... Couldn't resist lol
Which one?

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 01:30 AM

you just dont get it

Which one?Isnt Bread an Eagle fan lol?