PDA

View Full Version : What a baby

bashful
01-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Harbough is a freaking baby. That is the difference between an NFL coach and a college coach wonna be.

Some one give that AH some cheese to go with his wine.

You lost because you were out coached and out played. Deal with it and be a man an not an ah.

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:41 PM
i cannot stand that clown. so glad we beat him. he is a sore loser

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:41 PM
Harbough is a freaking baby. That is the difference between an NFL coach and a college coach wonna be.

You lost because you were out coached and out played. Deal with it and be a man an not an ah.
He is old news.... If we complained about everytime we were wronged this season by bad or non calls they would have to do a mini series on it. Get over it Jim... We beat you

GmenFan1980
01-25-2012, 09:43 PM
No need to waste your time with the niners anymore. :) they lost, we won "bummer" for them.

Lets look forward to the super bowl :D

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:44 PM
So what about in the first game right at the end in last drive on third and goal. Ballard was totally held, mugged and brought to ground a d there was no call! If we get that call it's half the distance and Eli gets a few more cracks. We tie it!

U didn't see TC standing on a soap box being a baby about it.

EZ_E
01-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Just finish watching the game on NFL Replay and Harbaugh did ALOT of belly aching on the sidelines. From the K.Williams knee fumble to the Bradshaw "fumble", to even a Hynoski 1st down spot in OT.

JMGGIANTS
01-25-2012, 10:48 PM
yep saw that. He said the looseball off of William's knee was inconclusive. LOL it didn't take much of an examination of the replay to see proof of the change in trajectory of the ball. Glad Hokule had the gonads to call it like it was. I doubt Bill Leavy would have overturned the call on the field.

BigBlueFanNJ
01-25-2012, 10:56 PM
the hell with HarBAWL!!!

pj18
01-25-2012, 11:31 PM
I don't understand all the hatred for Harbaugh. He turned a lifeless, losing team into near NFC Champions. Potentially a few inches from going to the Super Bowl. I'd be pissed if I were him too. He's clearly a good coach. Let's all get over it and be happy we won.

freeoscar
01-25-2012, 11:43 PM
the hatred is because no one likes sore losers - whether its a 5yr old who loses at go fish, or a grown man in a football game.
I'd hate to see what happens when he has a year filled with things that go against him, or a truly bad call like the giant's in '02 or Seattle in the SB, rather than this manufactured outrage.

JMGGIANTS
01-25-2012, 11:51 PM
I don't understand all the hatred for Harbaugh. He turned a lifeless, losing team into near NFC Champions. Potentially a few inches from going to the Super Bowl. I'd be pissed if I were him too. He's clearly a good coach. Let's all get over it and be happy we won.
</P>

we don't need to get over it, Harbaugh does. That is the point. He is the one who said they were not defeated.He complains all game. Did you catch the replay of the game on NFL Network? He was miked and you can hear him cry all game. Sorry we don't take very well to that. Safe to say we are happy we won, sigh. So that is why there isdislike of Harbaugh.</P>

Diamondring
01-25-2012, 11:53 PM
i cannot stand that clown. so glad we beat him. he is a sore loserI hate losing to Go Giants!!

JMFP2
01-26-2012, 12:45 AM
the hatred is because no one likes sore losers - whether its a 5yr old who loses at go fish, or a grown man in a football game. I'd hate to see what happens when he has a year filled with things that go against him, or a truly bad call like the giant's in '02 or Seattle in the SB, rather than this manufactured outrage.</P>

Exactly....he's a promising coach....probably hasa long future in the NFL....but he needs to develop some sportsmanship.</P>

That's whymy favorite coach of all time remains Tom Landry.....he managed to be a masterful coach and a gentleman at the same time.</P>

chuckedafter5yards
01-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Wow did he cry a river, miked up you hear the constant chatter with the officials and complaining. He is telling the official we saw the play upstairs it never touched his knee. I guess it's OK since the ref didn't see it on the field either and forced TC to challenge.
So he grunts and groans about the calls then talks to Vernon Davis like a 5 year old after 2 x 15 yard penalties, can anyone imagine Parcells going to a player on the bench that cost the team 30 yards and softly tell him to "play the game"- no way.
Still he said Willis didn't use his hands to obstruct Ballard in the week 10 game on the 4th and 2 with 30 seconds left in the game so I would not expect an objective opinion.

BillTheGreek
01-26-2012, 09:44 AM
In Sports it's called the Agony of Defeat !
L@@k at Pics #10 #12 #13

http://theagonyofdefeat.tumblr.com/

egyptian420
01-26-2012, 09:50 AM
the hatred is because no one likes sore losers - whether its a 5yr old who loses at go fish, or a grown man in a football game. I'd hate to see what happens when he has a year filled with things that go against him, or a truly bad call like the giant's in '02 or Seattle in the SB, rather than this manufactured outrage.</p>

Exactly....he's a promising coach....probably hasa long future in the NFL....but he needs to develop some sportsmanship.</p>

That's whymy favorite coach of all time remains Tom Landry.....he managed to be a masterful coach and a gentleman at the same time.</p>
+1, I fully agree

Furthermore, I think that whole head slapping and shoulder hitting thing he does to Alex Smith is sooooo wack....the guy is a 27 year old professional athlete, stop treating him like an 11 year old in a little league.....can you imagine Bellicheck babysitting Brady like that?

Spedracer
01-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Harbaugh doesn't deserve the credit some of you are giving him. He inherited a team. If Alex Smith wasn't so inept Mike Singletary would still have his job.

I'm sorry, Harbaugh doesn't deserve coach of the year. I'd give Gary Kubiak or Tom Coughlin that honor before the sore loser, Jim.

CTLadyBlue
01-26-2012, 09:54 AM
I hope this little meltdown knocks him out of 'coach of the year' contention because it SO belongs to TC

Speaking of babies - anyone catch NFL32 yesterday where they interviewed Brees and Rodgers at the Pro Bowl? They still have that stunned, deer in the headlights look that they couldn't believe they both weren't on that field last week against each other and that they both got knocked out. Stunning!

bigblue58
01-26-2012, 10:03 AM

He keeps whining that Bradshaw fumbled when he didn't!
His forward progress was definitely stopped and he lost the ball when he was being pulled backwards.....I've watched it over and over about 20 times.
He's not only a sore loser he doesn't even know the damn rules.

Kruunch
01-26-2012, 10:12 AM
Harbaugh did a fantastic job with his team this year. He's taught his team how to win.

Now he just needs to learn how to lose ... gracefully.

Big baby.