PDA

View Full Version : I got it! NFL creates storylines!

yahooya
01-25-2012, 11:09 PM
Ok i got it,

The NFL creates storylines for the SB

If the Ravens won their game, they would have allowed 49ers to win the game. Then it would have been a brother vs brother superbowl.

Ravens lose, so then the brother vs brother storyline wouldnt work any more. Therefore they allowed the Giants to win so they can have the Patriots vs Giants II storyline.

no wonder Jim Harbaugh said "the football gods did not want us to win"!

i got it!

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 11:10 PM
kyle williams hahaha

Manning4MVP
01-25-2012, 11:11 PM
Can't you take a hint?

The NFL must really despise the Jets and Eagles then.

Giants10Joe
01-25-2012, 11:13 PM
Wow that's incredible! You're definitely right. I can't believe you figured out the NFL's secret. You're so smart, I would have never figured something like that out. You should go report the NFL to the FBI because fixing games is illegal. Do it soon, before the Superbowl. I would hate for either team to get credit for another Superbowl win when the games were clearly fixed.

TheEnigma
01-25-2012, 11:14 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PrMTqBqF7SA/Sn2pqyQQ1aI/AAAAAAAAAUs/9daSJlrLx7A/s400/tinfoil-hat-2.jpg

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 11:15 PM
how badly does it burn u inside that the giants are a better team than urs? that giants fans are better than urs? that giant coaches are better than urs? that giants qb is wayyyyyyyy better than urs?

u can go around making this comical, ridiculous posts all u want, deep down inside ur jealous. pure and simply jealous. if i was u, i'd be jealous too. the giants are legit, the giants are for real. and soon, the giants will again, for the 2nd time in 4 years, be super bowl champions.

yahooya
01-25-2012, 11:17 PM
how badly does it burn u inside that the giants are a better team than urs? that giants fans are better than urs? that giant coaches are better than urs? that giants qb is wayyyyyyyy better than urs?

u can go around making this comical, ridiculous posts all u want, deep down inside ur jealous. pure and simply jealous. if i was u, i'd be jealous too. the giants are legit, the giants are for real. and soon, the giants will again, for the 2nd time in 4 years, be super bowl champions.

u mad?

BigBlueFanNJ
01-25-2012, 11:20 PM
wow i got it now not only does the NFL fix the games but they do it on the fly...

Goodell to his minions fix....the ravens game, no wait fix the giants game...dammit fix he saints game.. what? their out now **** i forgot then fix the patriots game.

Get Hochuli on the phone ... ED I need you to make a football bounce off a 49ers players knee than have that same player fumble on the 20 yard line. that won't look suspicious at all... i.m a freaking genius!! bwaahhaaa

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 11:24 PM

u mad?

I ain't even mad... yumadtho?

Bread
01-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Can't you take a hint?

The NFL must really despise the Jets and Eagles then.And Colts :(

JJC7301
01-26-2012, 12:23 AM
Ok i got it,

If the Ravens won their game, they would have allowed 49ers to win the game. Then it would have been a brother vs brother superbowl.

Ravens lose, so then the brother vs brother storyline wouldnt work any more. Therefore they allowed the Giants to win so they can have the Patriots vs Giants II storyline.

i got it!
Giants Derangement Syndrome.

FBomb
01-26-2012, 12:30 AM
Ok i got it, The NFL creates storylines for the SB If the Ravens won their game, they would have allowed 49ers to win the game. Then it would have been a brother vs brother superbowl. Ravens lose, so then the brother vs brother storyline wouldnt work any more. Therefore they allowed the Giants to win so they can have the Patriots vs Giants II storyline. no wonder Jim Harbaugh said "the football gods did not want us to win"! i got it!</P>

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNyp0g0Qc245z_DaHyNpBTuEGyC7ED9 uD7vPriayRXAi9jvyMwFg</P>

guardplay320
01-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Ok i got it,

i got it!

If you're doing this to make us laugh, well done. If you're doing it to get under our skin, back to the drawing board for you.

giantsfan420
01-26-2012, 01:21 AM

u mad?

not mad, disappointed. sad actually describes it well. every single one of us has unlimited amounts of potential, talent, love, LIFE.
the fact ur so willing to disregard it is upsetting. seriously, take a step back. dont even view it as "you" doing this. think to yourself how unfortunate it would be for a person to literally WASTE THEIR TIME, their energy, by going onto a MB that doesn't even belong to the team you root for, and try and like make other people feel angry. how would you describe that? cool?
i feel sorry for you. and me personally, i hate when i can sense some one may feel sorry for me and my actions. it makes me driven to reach the potential i have. its like motivation.

what has happened to you to make you so disenfranchised? to make you so detached from a purposeful life? i know nothing of you but i am positive you could be doing so much more.

SanAntonioGiant
01-26-2012, 01:23 AM
So the NFL is gonna hand Brady his revenge from '07!??

Harooni
01-26-2012, 01:24 AM
So the NFL is gonna hand Brady his revenge from '07!??

we may be playing the refs + pats :(

miked1958
01-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Ok i got it,

i got it!
U trolls never give up