PDA

View Full Version : I just watched the replay of our game

smashndash715
01-25-2012, 10:37 PM
On NFL network..and wooooow...Haurbaugh tries to complain about everything...swears the first fumble on williams where it hit his knee wasnt conclusive enough for them to give us the ball..cried about ball spots..cried about the bradshaw fumble..and also something i didnt see on the regular sights and sounds..When the Giants are getting ready to come out of the tunnel they are right next to the fox sports stage..and Jacobs looks towards them and starts yelling at Jimmy Johnson "stick a fork in us right?" Hilarious..i love this team

RedskinHater
01-25-2012, 10:42 PM
On NFL network..and wooooow...Haurbaugh tries to complain about everything...swears the first fumble on williams where it hit his knee wasnt conclusive enough for them to give us the ball..cried about ball spots..cried about the bradshaw fumble..and also something i didnt see on the regular sights and sounds..When the Giants are getting ready to come out of the tunnel they are right next to the fox sports stage..and Jacobs looks towards them and starts yelling at Jimmy Johnson "stick a fork in us right?" Hilarious..i love this team
Didn't realize how much of a crybaby Hairball is !! WAAAHH [:'(]

smashndash715
01-25-2012, 10:44 PM
*Didn't realize how much of a crybaby Hairball is !! WAAAHH [:'(]
'

im glad our coach isnt an A-hole like that

JMGGIANTS
01-25-2012, 10:45 PM
He has a problem with the refs on almost every play. Tried to say the spot on Hynoski's reception where he ran the guy over was poor as well. Wa wa wa, the Godsmack song "Crying like a B-i-t-c-h" should be his theme song.

smashndash715
01-25-2012, 10:57 PM
He has a problem with the refs on almost every play.* Tried to say the spot on Hynoski's reception where he ran the guy over was poor as well.* Wa wa wa, the Godsmack song "Crying like a B-i-t-c-h" should be his theme song.

he was a bit*h at Stanford also

Connor
01-25-2012, 11:05 PM
Honestly I'm pretty sure every coach is like that.

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Honestly I'm pretty sure every coach is like that.
Nah, TC may complain about calls like every coach does, but he doesn't whine about it like Harbaugh.

I liked Harbaugh a lot and I think he's a damn good coach, but I lost some respect for him after that game.

GIANTSMETS94
01-25-2012, 11:13 PM
I agree Jim Harbaugh kinda whines alot

smashndash715
01-25-2012, 11:18 PM
yea theres a difference between complaining about calls and wanting to having one on one convos with the refs every damn play