PDA

View Full Version : NFL is WWE!

yahooya
01-26-2012, 12:10 AM
its Football entertainment, with storylines involving lots of Money!

yahooya
01-26-2012, 12:12 AM

Soldiers from Iraq are coming home.

Patriots back to the Superbowl from an easy missed field by a kicker who goes 16/16 in 4th quarter.

Weeeeeeeeee!

TheEnigma
01-26-2012, 12:12 AM
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu2/FenrirMX/Cool%20Story%20Bro/CoolStoryBroHouse.jpg

JJC7301
01-26-2012, 12:19 AM

Patriots back to the Superbowl from an easy missed field by a kicker who goes 16/16 in 4th quarter.

Weeeeeeeeee!
You must be suffering from GDS -- Giants Derangement Syndrome.

vcruz2013
01-26-2012, 12:20 AM
Mods droppin the ball on this guy so far... but the lols are kinda worth it... kinda

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 12:27 AM

Weeeeeeeeee!
You must be suffering from GDS -- Giants Derangement Syndrome.Love it. Are you suffering from GDS? Well we can help you. There are three options for this syndrome

1 - Continue to suffer. Trust me I am enjoying the free entertainment

2 - Repent & join the Big Blue Wrecking Crew

3 - Jump off a Bridge

Have a nice day....

JMGGIANTS
01-26-2012, 12:28 AM
yep this is the same juvenile as "NFL is rigged". He can't let it go. Must have emotional issues.

Diamondring
01-26-2012, 12:32 AM
What is the point in making this thread since if this is the case, then all teams win and loss records aren't real. so that means your team would be a fake.

yahooya
01-26-2012, 12:35 AM
What is the point in making this thread since if this is the case, then all teams win and loss records aren't real. so that means your team would be a fake.

NFL is fake, its Sports Entertainment, like WWE controlled.

Diamondring
01-26-2012, 12:36 AM

NFL is fake, its Sports Entertainment, like WWE controlled.Well I guess you are not going to look at more football games huh? I guess the injuries are fake too and the hits?

JMGGIANTS
01-26-2012, 12:37 AM
How is the fudge packing going in San Fransisco. Attending any OWS's lately?

FBomb
pssssst..........superbowl.

YATittle1962

continue with these pointless threads

please

FBomb
01-26-2012, 12:41 AM
its Football entertainment, with storylines involving lots of Money!</P>

ok....I'm bored andyou're stupid......good day.</P>

Harooni
01-26-2012, 12:44 AM
i wouldnt call the OP crazy. i think many are a aware point shaving goes on from time to time.

but i doubt it is scripted.

Giant Ditka
01-26-2012, 12:44 AM
I had to make a account because of this guy... @yahooya enjoy the superbowl in 2 weeks and remember go Giants!

JMGGIANTS
01-26-2012, 12:53 AM
i wouldnt call the OP crazy. i think many are a aware point shaving goes on from time to time.

</P>

What in the world are you talking about wham?</P>

JJC7301
01-26-2012, 12:55 AM

NFL is fake, its Sports Entertainment, like WWE controlled.
I have to admit it is fun having 49er fans perform self immolation on our boards.

Okay, lets play your WWE game:

1) I'm surprised that Harbaugh didn't accuse J.Williams of hitting Kyle Williams with the steel chair to cause that last fumble.

2) It was a steel cage match in which two teams entered, and the 49ers never came back out.

3) The 49ers acted tougher than the "Iron Sheik", but could not withstand Giantsmania runnin' wild all over them.

Cut to commercial:

"Cost of witnessing Giants Derangement Syndrome (GDS) amongst 49er fans on Giants boards? Priceless."

FBomb
01-26-2012, 12:55 AM

</P>

Oh good, the voice of reason.[:|]</P>

Harooni
01-26-2012, 12:58 AM

</p>

What in the world are you talking about wham?</p>

multi millions of dollars are wagered on any one nfl game. at times it is known that a player will shave some points int's fumbles drops.ect complete blow a play on D. happens in basketball quite often.

Refs as well have over the years been investigated by the irs and fbi.

but i dont agree the nfl is fake in anyway like yahoo says.

JMGGIANTS
01-26-2012, 12:59 AM
LOL, I thought he made peculiar statements at times but now I see it is more often than not.

JMGGIANTS
01-26-2012, 01:02 AM

</P>

multi millions of dollars are wagered on any one nfl game. at times it is known that a player will shave some points int's fumbles drops.ect complete blow a play on D. happens in basketball quite often.

</P>

COMPLETE AND UTTER BULL.You live in a fantasy world. There has never been proof of that but you characterize it as a matter of fact. But you don't agree with that the NFL is fake, congratulations.</P>

Harooni
01-26-2012, 01:09 AM

</p>

What in the world are you talking about wham?</p>

</p>

COMPLETE AND UTTER BULL.You live in a fantasy world. There has never been proof of that but you characterize it as a matter of fact. But you don't agree with that the NFL is fake, congratulations.</p>
what??? lol you think never ever in the life of the sports has a player been bought? are you in disney land or something?

point shaving is real and does happen. many police investigations say so.

here is one quick example

LINK (http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2007/08/30/buccaneers-qbs-name-comes-up-in-point-shaving-scandal/)

yahooya
01-26-2012, 01:14 AM

</P>

multi millions of dollars are wagered on any one nfl game. at times it is known that a player will shave some points int's fumbles drops.ect* complete blow a play on D. happens in basketball quite often.

</P>

COMPLETE AND UTTER BULL.***You live in a fantasy world.* There has never been proof of that but you characterize it as a matter of fact.** But you don't agree with that the NFL is fake, congratulations.</P>

youre so naive, there are people who invistigated it already,

watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3sYMISTsPU

and go buy the book The Fix Is In

it only takes 2-3 people to fix and rig a game.

yahooya
01-26-2012, 01:17 AM

</P>

multi millions of dollars are wagered on any one nfl game. at times it is known that a player will shave some points int's fumbles drops.ect* complete blow a play on D. happens in basketball quite often.

</P>

COMPLETE AND UTTER BULL.***You live in a fantasy world.* There has never been proof of that but you characterize it as a matter of fact.** But you don't agree with that the NFL is fake, congratulations.</P>

80% of what the NFL makes is shared around among all the teams, therefore all teams work to create more $$$$$$ for everyone in the league.

its all about money.

JMGGIANTS
01-26-2012, 01:17 AM
BTW 49ers suck. Next year you will be ~0.500 team. There has never been a point shaving case in the NFL. So you believe everything you read, i.e The Fix. That is somebody trying to sell books. You probably believe in 911 conspiracy as well.

JMGGIANTS
01-26-2012, 01:20 AM

</P>

</P>

80% of what the NFL makes is shared around among all the teams, therefore all teams work to create more $$$$$$ for everyone in the league.

its all about money.
But we know the truth of your motives. Your itty bitty 69ers lost to the Giants and you can't deal with it. What an outright pathetic loser but no surprise after seeing the Nancy's from SF in action on this board.

Harooni
01-26-2012, 01:22 AM
i dont know about all yahoo's claims

but i will say the moon landing was fishy for 1969 tech.

yahooya
01-26-2012, 01:22 AM
BTW 49ers suck. Next year you will be ~0.500 team. There has never been a point shaving case in the NFL. So you believe everything you read, i.e The Fix. That is somebody trying to sell books. You probably believe in 911 conspiracy as well.

go to this website

http://www.thefixisin.net/

Patriots will win, storyline has been already created.

JMGGIANTS
01-26-2012, 01:24 AM

but i will say the moon landing was fishy for 1969 tech.*

what was so fishy about it? Do you have space technololgy expertise?

giantsfan420
01-26-2012, 01:24 AM
yahooya:
giantsfan420:
how badly does it burn u inside that the giants are a better team than urs? that giants fans are better than urs? that giant coaches are better than urs? that giants qb is wayyyyyyyy better than urs?

u can go around making this comical, ridiculous posts all u want, deep down inside ur jealous. pure and simply jealous. if i was u, i'd be jealous too. the giants are legit, the giants are for real. and soon, the giants will again, for the 2nd time in 4 years, be super bowl champions.

u mad?

not mad, disappointed. sad actually describes it well. every single one of us has unlimited amounts of potential, talent, love, LIFE.
the fact ur so willing to disregard it is upsetting. seriously, take a step back. dont even view it as "you" doing this. think to yourself how unfortunate it would be for a person to literally WASTE THEIR TIME, their energy, by going onto a MB that doesn't even belong to the team you root for, and try and like make other people feel angry. how would you describe that? cool?
i feel sorry for you. and me personally, i hate when i can sense some one may feel sorry for me and my actions. it makes me driven to reach the potential i have. its like motivation.

what has happened to you to make you so disenfranchised? to make you so detached from a purposeful life? i know nothing of you but i am positive you could be doing so much more.

yahooya
01-26-2012, 01:38 AM

go to this website

http://www.thefixisin.net/

Patriots will win, storyline has been already created.

read this

http://www.thefixisin.net/legal.html

fixing a sporting event for entertainment purposes is completely legal.

yahooya
01-26-2012, 01:48 AM
yahooya:
giantsfan420:
how badly does it burn u inside that the giants are a better team than urs? that giants fans are better than urs? that giant coaches are better than urs? that giants qb is wayyyyyyyy better than urs?

u can go around making this comical, ridiculous posts all u want, deep down inside ur jealous. pure and simply jealous. if i was u, i'd be jealous too. the giants are legit, the giants are for real. and soon, the giants will again, for the 2nd time in 4 years, be super bowl champions.

u mad?

not mad, disappointed. sad actually describes it well. every single one of us has unlimited amounts of potential, talent, love, LIFE.
the fact ur so willing to disregard it is upsetting. seriously, take a step back. dont even view it as "you" doing this. think to yourself how unfortunate it would be for a person to literally WASTE THEIR TIME, their energy, by going onto a MB that doesn't even belong to the team you root for, and try and like make other people feel angry. how would you describe that? cool?
i feel sorry for you. and me personally, i hate when i can sense some one may feel sorry for me and my actions. it makes me driven to reach the potential i have. its like motivation.

what has happened to you to make you so disenfranchised? to make you so detached from a purposeful life? i know nothing of you but i am positive you could be doing so much more.

u drama?

dsd28
01-26-2012, 01:50 AM

but i will say the moon landing was fishy for 1969 tech.*

lol

giantsfan420
01-26-2012, 01:54 AM
yahooya:
giantsfan420:

u mad?

u drama?
nah. my conscious is clean. i didnt do the deserved and typical "gtfo" u are actually seeking. i did the "try and reason and actually speak to you" and apparently it didnt resonate. actually, i'm sure it did. ur just too far gone i guess.

its ok, one day u'll find something in this life that is worth trying to be a good person for. u dont have that right now, and thats a shame. my honest opinion is u may be dealing with severe depression as what ur doing is clearly not rational. its a cry for attention. maybe u dont have family or anyone who loves u, i dunno. all i do know is i tried to do my part. hopefully u find that missing element of ur life where football is not ur entire life. where u actually have something u strive to become a better person for. all i can do is hope it comes sooner than later. have a good night man. tmrw is a new day and a new chance at improvement. take care.