PDA

View Full Version : I am gone for a few hours and this place blows up with CROW posts lol

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 01:33 AM
WTF you guys drinking. Cannot leave you guys alone for an hour ffs LMFAO All of these old posts.

Did we lose things to talk about?

miked1958
01-26-2012, 01:43 AM
WTF you guys drinking. Cannot leave you guys alone for an hour ffs LMFAO All of these old posts.

No a troll joined today claiming to be a giants fan. He no sooner gets approved and goes right for 10/15 old threads from our losing streak

greenca190
01-26-2012, 01:44 AM

Someone in the FO should just come out and say Tiki is going to be an honorary captain for the super bowl so that this week can be more interesting than just listening to the sound of 49ers fans crapping themselves once they push the stool out from underneath their feet.

miked1958
01-26-2012, 01:45 AM
Mods told him not to bring anymore back. He was kinda trying to bring out the neg in the posts but got some of us pumped who never gave up.

Roosevelt
01-26-2012, 01:47 AM
Let me tell you DS, I know for a FACT that Eli will light up this jungle - as play is resumed, since (our) monkeys are willing to strike up the tune.

miked1958
01-26-2012, 01:47 AM
There's a few worth checking out.

"First thing I said after the packers game"

"This will be our week 17 game in 07"

"Relax!! It was same score 38-35 as Pats in 07"
Check em out..
In one I predicted the 4th loss in a row by close score that gets us to believe we can win it all.

Harooni
01-26-2012, 01:52 AM
i bumped one, i didnt want to be left out [:#]

miked1958
01-26-2012, 01:53 AM

There are some awesome ones.. The three I mentioned above are worth a second look as well as a few others

miked1958
01-26-2012, 02:01 AM
"We lost, but no big deal, we got this!!" is another good one

Harooni
01-26-2012, 02:05 AM

I remember reading it back then and thinking what a poor deranged near sighted homer. but he was right all along!! [:$]

Pakman
01-26-2012, 08:38 AM
There's a few worth checking out.

"First thing I said after the packers game"

"This will be our week 17 game in 07"

"Relax!! It was same score 38-35 as Pats in 07"
Check em out..
In one I predicted the 4th loss in a row by close score that gets us to believe we can win it all.

Hell Yes! first thing thread was mine lol

gumby742
01-26-2012, 09:31 AM

I remember reading it back then and thinking what a poor deranged near sighted homer. but he was right all along!! [:$]
</P>

Lol. Given the circumstances at the time, he was a deranged near sighted homer. </P>

Redeyejedi
01-26-2012, 09:37 AM
You were hear and let your opinion be know u can bump whatever the hell u want. Whoever cried troll was right

rainierjef
01-26-2012, 11:14 AM
i made a eat your crow post and admitted i was wrong with my assessment of gilbride and rocky bernard. maybe if posters quit being females about it and fess up to their lapses in judgement about our players and coaches then these resurfaced crow posts wont tie all your panties in a bunch... and i say YOUR! because i untied mines back when we almost beat the packers at home and threw them at the zebras.

FBomb
01-26-2012, 11:23 AM
WTF you guys drinking. Cannot leave you guys alone for an hour ffs LMFAO All of these old posts. Did we lose things to talk about?</P>

This is typical behavior for this forum. People can't just be happy with being right....they have to point out the ones that were wrong too. </P>

miked1958
01-26-2012, 11:29 AM
You were hear and let your opinion be know u can bump whatever the hell u want. Whoever cried troll was right. i was one who called him out as a troll..he bumped up like 15threads andwas warned by mods. </P>

anyway. the general feel i get in here on all this is that people in general (a few in this thread, but not u) seemed like it didnt like that the boards were clogged up with a full page of old thread as they come on with an Iphone or other cell type access to our site and have open up each thread to find its 2months old. SO i kind of agree there. but it was fun to see what we all said back then</P>

FBomb
01-26-2012, 11:31 AM
Anyone remember "THE INCOMPETENT" Hakeem Nicks thread?</P>

That one deserves to be bumped, but not for eating crow purposes.........it was honestly the dumbest thing anyone has ever posted and needs more ridicule!!!</P>

rainierjef
01-26-2012, 11:32 AM
all the anti-osi threads were good too just sayin

Dwinsballgames
01-26-2012, 11:37 AM
I think the Incompetent Hakeem threads were by the same joker who was saying Justin Tuck is lazy. Can't rem,ember his screen name and can't be bothered looking.

FBomb
01-26-2012, 11:37 AM
all the anti-osi threads were good too just sayin
</P>

I disagree.......There were no "anti-Osi" threads. There were threads CALLING OUT people who dared to discuss whether or not the Giants could afford to keep Osi by posters not smart enough to know the difference between a legitimate discussion and bashing.</P>

If we have to let Osi go because of cap issues, I reserve the right to bump EVERY thread started by ITELLNOLIES.[;)]</P>

JJC7301
01-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Mods told him not to bring anymore back. He was kinda trying to bring out the neg in the posts but got some of us pumped who never gave up.</P>

I thought it was all pretty funny. Yeah, of course we questioned this team up until 5 weeks ago. Were we supposed to be a bunch of homers? I didn't see the point of bringing up the old posts, but for some reason he thought it would annoy us.</P>

</P>

pjam84
01-26-2012, 12:36 PM
i see nothing wrong with it. i'm actually a bit surprised how how hard of a time people are giving the poster who is bumping these threads.

people were turning their back on the team. this board was toxic for much of the season, despite the fact that we were 'in it' the whole time. i was very annoyed with all of the negativity, and i'm glad someone is taking the time to dig up all of these old threads to shove it in the face of the whiners.

if you didn't quit on the team, you have nothing to worry about. if you did, well enjoy the ride, but it's all in good fun...and you deserve to eat crow.

FBomb
01-26-2012, 12:42 PM
i see nothing wrong with it. i'm actually a bit surprised how how hard of a time people are giving the poster who is bumping these threads. people were turning their back on the team. this board was toxic for much of the season, despite the fact that we were 'in it' the whole time. i was very annoyed with all of the negativity, and i'm glad someone is taking the time to dig up all of these old threads to shove it in the face of the whiners. if you didn't quit on the team, you have nothing to worry about. if you did, well enjoy the ride, but it's all in good fun...and you deserve to eat crow.</P>

Once or twice is fun.....filling the board with old threads is over kill and takes away from the celebration of what's to come.</P>

We are, after all, fans of the same team. Most of us have already eaten our crow....shoving it down peoples throats is just being an *******.</P>

Being magnanimous when you're right is far better than being an antagonist.</P>

rick5292
01-26-2012, 12:43 PM

lol Good stuff right there!

pjam84
01-26-2012, 12:48 PM
i see nothing wrong with it. i'm actually a bit surprised how how hard of a time people are giving the poster who is bumping these threads. people were turning their back on the team. this board was toxic for much of the season, despite the fact that we were 'in it' the whole time. i was very annoyed with all of the negativity, and i'm glad someone is taking the time to dig up all of these old threads to shove it in the face of the whiners. if you didn't quit on the team, you have nothing to worry about. if you did, well enjoy the ride, but it's all in good fun...and you deserve to eat crow.</P>

Once or twice is fun.....filling the board with old threads is over kill and takes away from the celebration of what's to come.</P>

We are, after all, fans of the same team.* Most of us have already eaten our crow....shoving it down peoples throats is just being an *******.</P>

Being magnanimous when you're right is far better than being an antagonist.</P>

oh i agree. to an extent. which is why i didn't go around bumping old threads where people would bash me for optimism. but that's just me. if someone feels compelled to bump threads, then i can't fault them for that.

i can see your point with them filling the boards though. kind of annoying to have to sift through old thread if you're trying to discuss new information. like i don't know...the super bowl with the patriots in a week and a half. ha.

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 03:41 PM

I remember reading it back then and thinking what a poor deranged near sighted homer.* but he was right all along!! [:$]
</P>

Lol.* Given the circumstances at the time, he was a deranged near sighted homer.* </P>I hate to say it (ok maybe not lol), but you are starting to sound like Mark "Moose" on fan. Because he couldn't believe it, that meant no one else could have felt the other way during the tougher times, so that means they must be lying. Even though you are going with the Homer term.

Sorry but that doesn't work. Based on context.

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 03:42 PM
i made a eat your crow post and admitted i was wrong with my assessment of gilbride and rocky bernard. maybe if posters quit being females about it and fess up to their lapses in judgement about our players and coaches then these resurfaced crow posts wont tie all your panties in a bunch... and i say YOUR! because i untied mines back when we almost beat the packers at home and threw them at the zebras.
Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner. If you can knock others for their mistakes, then man up and do the same.

Well the only time it won't change is if your like MM and are batting 1000, the wrong way. Then it might be a different issue all together lmao

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 03:44 PM
WTF you guys drinking. Cannot leave you guys alone for an hour ffs LMFAO All of these old posts. Did we lose things to talk about?</P>

This is typical behavior for this forum. People can't just be happy with being right....they have to point out the ones that were wrong too.* </P>Occasionally it has it merit, especially with certain people. Typically I let sleeping dogs lie.