PDA

View Full Version : Giants - Pats week 9

Cloud57
01-26-2012, 01:17 AM
I just watch the highlights of that game, are those teams any different now. It didn't look like the pass rush was putting any pressure on Brady. Also we scored 0 points in the first half against a 32nd ranked defense.</P>

miked1958
01-26-2012, 01:25 AM
I just watch the highlights of that game, are those teams any different now. It didn't look like the pass rush was putting any pressure on Brady. Also we scored 0 points in the first half against a 32nd ranked defense.</P>Lol. Pats fan are we? U will be in for a rude awakening.

Cloud57
01-26-2012, 01:35 AM
I just watch the highlights of that game, are those teams any different now. It didn't look like the pass rush was putting any pressure on Brady. Also we scored 0 points in the first half against a 32nd ranked defense.</P>Lol. Pats fan are we? U will be in for a rude awakening.

Nope just a concerned Giants fan

miked1958
01-26-2012, 01:40 AM

Nope just a concerned Giants fanReally? If u were u would not have asked the question. Because u would know who was out then thats back now, and who had just come back from nagging injuries and were not anywhere near 100%.

So that tells me u know nothing about the giants, therefore not a fan, therefore a troll

EliTE
01-26-2012, 01:42 AM
the pats also didn't score in the first, giants D was getting after brady the whole game. they got going in the second half but so did we. eli threw a pick in the red zone otherwise we might have won comfortably.

M0rbid
01-26-2012, 01:54 AM
I just watch the highlights of that game, are those teams any different now. It didn't look like the pass rush was putting any pressure on Brady. Also we scored 0 points in the first half against a 32nd ranked defense.</p>

Both Tuck and Osi were nursing their injuries. Majority of the time, JPP had to play the tackle position instead of RE because of Osi. And yet Pats couldn't score in the first half.

suzyq
01-26-2012, 05:54 AM
oh we be different...we got our front four healthy and on fire!
Pats...defense still sucks..

RonJon
01-26-2012, 09:29 AM
I just watch the highlights of that game, are those teams any different now. It didn't look like the pass rush was putting any pressure on Brady. Also we scored 0 points in the first half against a 32nd ranked defense.</P>

NFL NEtwork is replaying that game tonight

Razur
01-26-2012, 09:34 AM

Hehehehe hey how did you sneak in here???
Go back to the Pat's page troll...You guys must be ****e-ing you tights knowing whats coming eh? LOL..For the record..No those teams are NOT the same..well at least the Giants got better..