PDA

View Full Version : Since we still got a week and a half to go, I'm gonna bring this up...

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-26-2012, 02:32 AM
In reading the article on the home page, Bill Belichick seems to love the Giants organization.

Now I love Coughlin and at this point I say, let him coach until he wants to retire.

But when he does...

I can see Belichick being the head coach for the Giants one day. It may be many years away but still.

Now think about that... going from an incredible coach like Coughlin to an incredible coach like Belichick.

Not that any of this matters at all right now but like I said, we still have a week and a half to go, hahah

slipknottin
01-26-2012, 02:34 AM
BB is only 5 years younger than coughlin.

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-26-2012, 02:37 AM
So he's 60, lets say Coughlin decides to coach for another 3 or 4 years. Brady will be towards the end of his career at that point. Bill will still be young enough. It's very possible. Probably? I don't know but it could definitely happen.

DragonSoul
01-26-2012, 02:51 AM
Honestly I wouldn't be thrilled with having the coach of my team be known as a cheater who hasn't won since spy gate came out.

FishinTheSalt
01-26-2012, 02:59 AM
No thanks, Bill Belacheat can stay where he's at.

redbeardxxv
01-26-2012, 04:19 AM
In reading the article on the home page, Bill Belichick seems to love the Giants organization.

Now I love Coughlin and at this point I say, let him coach until he wants to retire.

But when he does...

I can see Belichick being the head coach for the Giants one day. It may be many years away but still.

Now think about that... going from an incredible coach like Coughlin to an incredible coach like Belichick.

Not that any of this matters at all right now but like I said, we still have a week and a half to go, hahah

Bill spent his time with the GIANTS, in fact he cut his teeth on our staff. His time with the organization was memorable, but it's also over. I'd love him as a HC, but it isn't gonna happen. He retires a Patriot, and ends up in their FO. Kraft will NEVER let him stray.

I'd also like to point out Spygate and now Scoreboardgate. I don't think the GIANTS want to be associated with his "History". Might tarnish our history too. I'd rather be a loser than a cheater.

SanDiablo
01-26-2012, 04:33 AM
I would have one hell of a time accepting Bellicheat as our coach.

NYG4ME
01-26-2012, 06:40 AM
I'd love it, and welcome him with open arms. Guy is a sure HOF'er.. Its a slam dunk.

SweetZombieJesus
01-26-2012, 10:33 AM
No way, Kraft is going to let BB have his way, coach for life.

MikeIsaGiant
01-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Yeah sure, BB won't come here.

JJC7301
01-26-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't want TC going anywhere and BB will be coaching at NE until he decides to retire, but under different circumstances I'd be more than happy to have BB as our coach. Former Giant DC, HOF HC, and has won 3 SBs so far.

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-27-2012, 01:32 AM
I don't want TC going anywhere and BB will be coaching at NE until he decides to retire, but under different circumstances I'd be more than happy to have BB as our coach.* Former Giant DC, HOF HC, and has won 3 SBs so far.

I agree about Coughlin. He is one of the all time great Giant coaches. He is also 65 and will retire one day.

I don't think it's crazy about BB coming here. For example, let's say Brady retires in 5 years. BB may want to finish his career where he started and try to win a Lomardi with the Giants.

He's said he loves the Giants organization. I don't think it's an impossible scenario.